• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah! I'm a die hard fan of subway, and I can never resist their raisin cookies ... Yum!

I'll see if I can pop over this weekend. Is the price cheaper or on par? Thx for letting me know :smile:

I am not much a Subway fan, only took a quick glance of their prices, think not that cheap..got Rm9 plus and Rm15 plus types..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
must give us a bit more time to react hor , so fast e deal is closed!
i thought will have a meet up to discuss etc ...
like within a day u all closed e deal liao .

Sometimes have to act very fast, imagine on a Sunday i was still enjoying myself high in Genting, the very next moment got call and then got told the situation - Opening of next phase. Had to act fast and then next morning cut short everyting including a drive to the shopping area (near Ikea) drove very quickly back and negotiated with the developer for a number of units (as i was on leave that day)

Then followed by a few units being taken up while we were there, so had to be fast. Finally negotiated and got a good deal but feel waste to not utilize the available units fully. So quickly responded to PMs, then some bros went for it. Then today a neighbour came with a few friends from Singapore, talked to them abit and shared what little i know about the developments there. One shot 3 units snapped up. Told them paiseh, have to reserve for my own people some as well. Then basically no more units at discounted price, stamp duty. Now trying very hard to keep one for a bro who only has time to go on Sat as well as my own relative but i think if they cannot make it then no choice. This was a pretty rare deal as basically using 1 pound line to catch a high poundage fish.

You can bring a horse to water but you cannot force it to drink. A learned Dr once told me, there are some people you can help, there are also other people who just can't be bothered to help themselves. Yet they are the first to blame everyone but themselves when they see people ahead.

As i was busy, informed some of the information and told them to go direct and used the code to get the discount (as we bypassed all agents)
Kind of surprised it went so fast as well but then things always happen like that. Even got two friends who just told me to go ahead and represent them when:

1. One of them didn't even know who the developer was - I really feel bad sir, should have provided more information
2. Both have not even seen the outside of the place or know what it looks like
3. Both have not been to the area even one
4. Both hasn't even seen the map or brochure

I feel really paiseh and i don't recommend doing this as its too risky but this was an extraordinary deal and closing fast. I felt obligated to do my best to represent them, today got their panel bank to start with the loan application for everyone, hope to get the best for everybody.

Its not a lot of money but at least try to help as much as i can. Wife was a bit upset as these few days, quite a few folks looked for me, some in wee hours and some one after another. I have to cut down probably on work as well as doing pro bono stuff. Will defer to my learned bro for more investment options.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh, sorry that it didn't work out well. It takes time to find that one special dream home, for sure! When I started, i was all over the places and visited so many places ... like doing election rally like that lol

Keep on searching but don't take too long until the state levy increases :smile:

Btw, on your other discussion about the agent kelvin Chee, the plum guy that drive white Toyota (I think it was Toyota if my memory serves correct), yes be mindful. He showed me some houses, and he had the guts to jack up the price by 30k when I showed interests to enquire deeper. He said if I was a week earlier, the price would be as per advertisement, that was 30k lower! And as I was upstairs looking around, his phone rang and he went outside to take the call. I went out to the balcony upstairs and I overheard him telling his colleague offering the same deal at the original advertised price.

I was pissed off of course. Basically he and his colleagues played with the resale market, especially those big reputable tamans. U will see their names repeatedly shown. Exercise discretion is my only advice when dealing with them.

thanks bro wuqi, doa & sis crystal for your concern, and the help you have given so far.
unfortunately, it didn't quite work out.. the unit we wanted has a master toilet right above the main door.
we couldn't bring ourselves to compromise this.. cos imo, this will come and haunt us in the future.

so... the hunt is still on :wink:

yes.. i was sort of mia for some time.. tied up with work cos a few of my colleagues has gone on vacation during this lull period.
i'll still be lurking around here for info :cool:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
parents/guardians should also exercise their due diligence, and the kids properly taught about strangers.
to avoid confusion, i told my kids all strangers are bad.. like gagamel will catch and cook smurfs :biggrin:
slightly extreme, but i think this is necessary until they grow older to differentiate people/lies

i also read from forums that such kidnappings are rampant in recent years in hk and china.. omg.. how can people do these sort of things!
just hope kidnappers and potential kidnappers get caught and sentenced to hang under the law. :oIo:

Absolutely agree, you kill, rob/maim or kidnap adults? Thats bad enough but not the bottom of the bucket. You kidnap others kids so that you sell them to be a begger, prostitue or cut off their limbs, etc?

Then you deserve an extra large caliber bullet, used for broadhead archery practice or a rusty sword stuck into that person at close range. My mom knows my stand on these things and always told me she was glad i am not a law maker because kidnappers should die, at least twice.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Points cant offset the purchase price of our house ya...

Fret not. Will up u when my power resume tom...:smile:

Will up yours too.

Yes, only thing that works for me is an 11B.
Very honoured wherever i have business. :smile:

Just that can't really advertise a SAF sticker
on my doors or banners here

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, have never seen u got so emotional and angry like this. We definitely note your stance on this, so wuqi's mum, u r not alone :wink:

Absolutely agree, you kill, rob/maim or kidnap adults? Thats bad enough but not the bottom of the bucket. You kidnap others kids so that you sell them to be a begger, prostitue or cut off their limbs, etc?

Then you deserve an extra large caliber bullet, used for broadhead archery practice or a rusty sword stuck into that person at close range. My mom knows my stand on these things and always told me she was glad i am not a law maker because kidnappers should die, at least twice.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ahh, sorry that it didn't work out well. It takes time to find that one special dream home, for sure! When I started, i was all over the places and visited so many places ... like doing election rally like that lol

Keep on searching but don't take too long until the state levy increases :smile:

Btw, on your other discussion about the agent kelvin Chee, the plum guy that drive white Toyota (I think it was Toyota if my memory serves correct), yes be mindful. He showed me some houses, and he had the guts to jack up the price by 30k when I showed interests to enquire deeper. He said if I was a week earlier, the price would be as per advertisement, that was 30k lower! And as I was upstairs looking around, his phone rang and he went outside to take the call. I went out to the balcony upstairs and I overheard him telling his colleague offering the same deal at the original advertised price.

I was pissed off of course. Basically he and his colleagues played with the resale market, especially those big reputable tamans. U will see their names repeatedly shown. Exercise discretion is my only advice when dealing with them.

Wow, so sorry to hear about this, i think naming these folks (for real errant ways) are important so that people know the good from the bad. Good agents should be highligted too for that matter. Agree, never appear too eager. I still stand by my old saying, go developer or go direct first.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro, have never seen u got so emotional and angry like this. We definitely note your stance on this, so wuqi's mum, u r not alone :wink:

I have a very strong anti capital punishment streak in me but this is one i absolutely have no problems with. The anguish, suffering caused when one separates a kid from his family will ruin the life of the kid as well as his parents/family. They will never know whether he/she is still alive or dead for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah gotta condemn them. But then, they dominate the market ...

There is another agent, which i found more honest. He is called Ben. But if u drive your own car and follow him at the back, be prepared to speed 140 to 150 km/h. I found him a bit reckless in driving and he expected his customers to drive just as fast ... Its amusing in some ways :smile:

Wow, so sorry to hear about this, i think naming these folks (for real errant ways) are important so that people know the good from the bad. Good agents should be highligted too for that matter. Agree, never appear too eager. I still stand by my old saying, go developer or go direct first.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know. The recent case that happened in seri alam, the 5 year old girl, about her kidnap and mishap. I had tears in my eyes when I saw her mother cried with heart broken on the news.... The girl was so sweet and innocent ... And it was done by a drug addict out of grudge .... Really Sad for a life to be lost like that

I have a very strong anti capital punishment streak in me but this is one i absolutely have no problems with. The anguish, suffering caused when one separates a kid from his family will ruin the life of the kid as well as his parents/family. They will never know whether he/she is still alive or dead for the rest of their lives.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
thanks bro wuqi, doa & sis crystal for your concern, and the help you have given so far.
unfortunately, it didn't quite work out.. the unit we wanted has a master toilet right above the main door.
we couldn't bring ourselves to compromise this.. cos imo, this will come and haunt us in the future.

so... the hunt is still on :wink:

yes.. i was sort of mia for some time.. tied up with work cos a few of my colleagues has gone on vacation during this lull period.
i'll still be lurking around here for info :cool:

Understand, the toilet above the main door actually affects a lot of units, there are ways to go about this as well. This is as it
is sometimes near impossible (not to say impractical) to do everything by the book in terms of feng shui. Alleviating the bad would
actually help.

This is as there is a popular saying about the 5 forces in life that determines ones path and success/failure

Yi Ming, Er Yun, San Feng Shui, Si Ji De, Wu Du Shu. :smile:

1. Destiny
2. Ones own luck
3. Feng shui remedys
4. Doing good deeds
5. Education

Knowing yourself is like doing a SWOT analysis first followed by knowing and changing yourself, your surroundings and deeds.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yah gotta condemn them. But then, they dominate the market ...

There is another agent, which i found more honest. He is called Ben. But if u drive your own car and follow him at the back, be prepared to speed 140 to 150 km/h. I found him a bit reckless in driving and he expected his customers to drive just as fast ... Its amusing in some ways :smile:

Yes, but with his new car i think he drives slightly slower than before.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I know. The recent case that happened in seri alam, the 5 year old girl, about her kidnap and mishap. I had tears in my eyes when I saw her mother cried with heart broken on the news.... The girl was so sweet and innocent ... And it was done by a drug addict out of grudge .... Really Sad for a life to be lost like that

HEAVEN - A life lost can never be fully atoned by the death of another

HELL - At least you can make them suffer in the process before they die.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, so u met him before :smile: or maybe he is one of your appointed agent? :smile: he is good and honest, just that he drives too fast haha

His new car? Is it the one in black? It looked new to me but I had to catch up with him at the speed of almost 150 at one point on the highway to bukit indah ... Guess what, he set new record for me as that was the fastest I had driven, using my buddy's car some more .....

Yes, but with his new car i think he drives slightly slower than before.
QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Actually in a way, 150kmph is not fast here as SOME MANIACS IN LORRIES/PICKUPS ALREADY DRIVES at least 140kmph. A van overtook us today and he was
doing at least 130kmph...... must be a turbo van. We were on the highway, minding our own business on the left lane at 110kmph.

Yes i know him.
He actually did some deals with me and my friends as we bought some subsale units from him in the past. To be fair, at least he does follow up.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Credits must be given. And he is not pushy type. And he gives room to the customers to think and inspect every corner of the houses on their own, without tailgating everywhere. And he is soft spoken and very gentle type of guy.

He actually did some deals with me and my friends as we bought some subsale units from him in the past. To be fair, at least he does follow up.

rogue1109

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the offer nick... I don't think my loan amount will warrant the banker making a trip to S'pore. Heh.

Anyway was on half day today so manage to chiong five banks to gather info and submit application.

Public Bank, Hong Leong, Alliance, RHB and CIMB. Felt that Hong Leong and RHB had the better packages but across them all offering BLR - 2.4%, with RHB maybe even -2.45% but margin of finance vary between the banks. Anyway have submitted applications and now am waiting news from them.

Btw, some of the bankers even offered to drive in to Spore to explain the package...maybe u can try to push for it, will b alot more convenient :smile:

PM me if you need the contacts of my banker..

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, according to the floor plan, my house in HH has the master bathroom above the main front door. OMG, will this affect the future property price or is it more difficult to sell this house? I should have thought about this more carefully before I bought.

Do you think we can require HH to change the location of the main front door on the side below the master bedroom instead (the master bedroom is next to the bedroom)?

Understand, the toilet above the main door actually affects a lot of units, there are ways to go about this as well. This is as it
is sometimes near impossible (not to say impractical) to do everything by the book in terms of feng shui. Alleviating the bad would
actually help.

This is as there is a popular saying about the 5 forces in life that determines ones path and success/failure

Yi Ming, Er Yun, San Feng Shui, Si Ji De, Wu Du Shu. :smile:

1. Destiny
2. Ones own luck
3. Feng shui remedys
4. Doing good deeds
5. Education

Knowing yourself is like doing a SWOT analysis first followed by knowing and changing yourself, your surroundings and deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.