• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Low Thia Kiang's multimillion dollar house and his privileged life

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
May'12 the by-election month gives birth to quite a few new nicks... among others this WPwhistleblower, kinana, etc
This jokers' English is so atrocious that it can't be real... i conclude this is yet another case of deliberately writing in broken english to camouflage the real person.
Sounds familiar???

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you all wanna waste your time to communicate with this idiot, wpwhistleblower who is deliberately behaving like spastic.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is "asaniation"? Do you seriously think you could pull it off, given that you can't complete a single sentence without spelling error?

wpwhistleblower is deliberately writing bad English. This is a sneaky fella. Much worse than Kinana.

FredTan

Each MP gets an average of $1.84mil per term in allowances.
What is there to be surprised LTK owns a private freehold landed prop.
He's been MP for 5 terms.
And I am sure, LTK can easily afford e new Lexus, e vintage 1970s Rolex Daytona Cosmograph Paul Newman & e bungalow

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not very sure what is the point of wpwhistleblower. If LTK is with the PAP, or even the whole WP is with PAP, then it is better to 1) ignore politics and work your normal life 2) emigrate.

At the bottom of our hearts, we want our politicians to live comfortably. For many years, you don't find emperors or kings hosting his courtiers in a village hut. Imagine if the UK Prime Minister wasn't given Downing Street but a space in a tunnel next to the homeless. And this is so that he can taste being homeless?

For a leader to solve a problem is not for him to taste the problem. It is for him to know the problem and then make the policies to avert the problem. In doing so, he needs a comfortable office with computers, aircons, a car to drive him around and civil service staff given to him. Otherwise it is like asking an army commander to cart jerry cans and serve food so that he can empathise with the men, while the enemy makes advances?

Yes, for the same reason I don't begrudge PM Lee Hsien Loong's bungalow and chauffeurs paid by the state. What I am concerned about is their unchecked power.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am sure, LTK can easily afford e new Lexus, e vintage 1970s Rolex Daytona Cosmograph Paul Newman & e bungalow
MPs dont earn that sort of money lah. Only ministers do. LTK only gets $15k a month. That's just small change. Add that to his business earnings and it's perfectly logical to own a multi-million dollar house. Whats wrong with that? At today's prices, which house isnt multi-million dollars except for HDBs and those cheaper condos? Even a small terrace house costs about $2m. TS must be a newspaper delivery boy, he doesnt understand much.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP MPs spend most if not all of their allowance on residents in the wards. This was mentioned in parliament recently.
Where does LTK spent his? On a multi million dollar bungalow?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs spend most if not all of their allowance on residents in the wards. This was mentioned in parliament recently.

Can you quote me the news report or show me the link? I don't know how recent is "recent" as the last parliament was in April.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahem. LKY GCH on trips abroad. In their wards my foot.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

The money still gets spent on his residents. Besides, he does spend most of his time in Singapore.

Whose money get spent on residents? If you claim PAP MPs spend their allowances on residents, prove it. Just like the way you ask for proof on Lim Hock Siew giving free medication.

Kinana, prove your assertion.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whose money get spent on residents? If you claim PAP MPs spend their allowances on residents, prove it. Just like the way you ask for proof on Lim Hock Siew giving free medication.

Kinana, prove your assertion.

This was brought up in parliament during the ministerial salary debate.
LTK spent his allowance on multi million bungalow? Maybe thats why he kept so quiet during the debate, even when Gerald kena whacked left right centre in parliament. Good leader.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK spent his allowance on multi million bungalow? Maybe thats why he kept so quiet during the debate, even when Gerald kena whacked left right centre in parliament. Good leader.

LTK smart man..unlike u and ur PAP masters who don't know when to STFU...:oIo:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's your proof that PAP MPs spent their allowances on residents? Snake again? Your nature I guess. You should not be at the primate area. You should be hung on the trees with other cold-blooded reptiles :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again I ask, where? The news report link, please.

You are right that LTK kept quiet along with SL, but the rest spoke.