• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apologies for the Ban

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like Tsunami. Came back last night, tried to have a quick glance at SBf and saw Raiders and Alamak sig. More shocking was a chick claiming to have sex with me in the past. Also that I abandoned my kid and social services stepped in. I am getting a bit frightened. The last time, I found in SBF that I have a brother and now a kid.

To add to the complexity, notice a new bird in the forum. Does not sound like Ramseth. Still going thru the threads.

Electrical storm coming I can feel it.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nearly all holiday islands ferquented by Ang Mos always have pot. You can't miss it as the bell hops to the waiters keep asking all the time. The week's break was good. Anyway came back with a clear mind.

yes agree that all hoilday island visited by angmo always have pot . the bell boy , taxi driver , beachboy , waiter ...ect all know that tourist ( not with family ) looking for pot :wink: . anyway i dont see theres any reason why man should not smoke pot ...its from the nature .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no bro...i dont drink ..i cant drink . whenever i drink my whole face and body will turn red and the feeling sucks . im also surprise that one little sleeping pill can make me blur the whole day ...i promise myself never to touch that kind of stuff anymore . actucally im against chemical ...even when im sick i dont see doctor , i let nature take it course . but this time my sleeping problem really makes me crazy so no choice i have to take ...but its going to be my last .

You're supposed to go to bed after taking sleeping pill, not supposed to continue surfing Sammyboy and mistake in goggy state.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're supposed to go to bed after taking sleeping pill, not supposed to continue surfing Sammyboy and mistake in goggy state.

thats my mistake ..i was waiting for the pill to take effect then go to bed ...who knows shit happens all the time . the whole entire day i dare not even open my rattlesnake enclosure . i worry i will be careless .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once mentioned this. Nearly half the scholars who studied overseas would have tried pot before. You can't help it. It part of the culture and seen in the right context. The inevitable joint would come your way eventually in a group gathering.

yes agree that all hoilday island visited by angmo always have pot . the bell boy , taxi driver , beachboy , waiter ...ect all know that tourist ( not with family ) looking for pot :wink: . anyway i dont see theres any reason why man should not smoke pot ...its from the nature .

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you check properly whether any of yr threads have been trashed? There were some tragic events over the last two weeks.

You sure you were not on the Survivor island series? Stay off those betel nuts.

By the way, I went thru but cannot find any super mod in infraction logs.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I once mentioned this. Nearly half the scholars who studied overseas would have tried pot before. You can't help it. It part of the culture and seen in the right context. The inevitable joint would come your way eventually in a group gathering.

yes...and not forgetting those ppl who studied art ...last time my teacher in lasalle also smoke weed .80% of my classmate also smoke weed :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders, Erection and Alamaking
Do accept my apologies.

The signature was meant as a joke to rub some salt onto AK's wound. If you were really the "Supermodel" who banned me, I will take it without any hard feeling. As I said all along, you were the one who got me off Cooleo's rage and I will always remember it. AK also gave me one of my first points. That's why I maintain the same stance, that is not to take sides in your disagreement with his.
Anyway, all is well. Just hope that the supermodel do not start to banned people for TCSS again. This folder is fun because we are free to air whatever nonsense we wanted. Sam has set aside certain folders for serious discussion as well. I always behave myself and not TCSS when I post in other folders.
And to the superdodol, whoever you are, keep your bias away. What you deem as rubbish may just be innocent bantering between forummers here. Moderate with a open heart.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the trouble. The other half will not even attend parties unless it is a scholar gathering or other locals attending the foreign institution. They however odd in some ways. Every break, holiday etc, they will form groups and travel around.

The wild lot however are pre-occupied with parties, hops, jams and chasing chicks.

By the way, old man made it clear that he prefers the second lot. He actually told this to NUS students in the same event where he told that women should be housewives and look after their kids with his late wife sitting next to him.

Unfortunately the wild ones break bonds faster than anyone else.

Only half? No wonder the civil service is so fucked up.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hear hear...well spoken bro.

We dont want to quarrel with anyone as far as it depends on us....also we dont want to take sides in any longstanding disagreements

that are ongoing.

We newbies are not part of that sad history and dont want to add to it being prolonged.

bro...then why did he start this thread ?

The signature was meant as a joke to rub some salt onto AK's wound. If you were really the "Supermodel" who banned me, I will take it without any hard feeling. As I said all along, you were the one who got me off Cooleo's rage and I will always remember it. AK also gave me one of my first points. That's why I maintain the same stance, that is not to take sides in your disagreement with his.
Anyway, all is well. Just hope that the supermodel do not start to banned people for TCSS again. This folder is fun because we are free to air whatever nonsense we wanted. Sam has set aside certain folders for serious discussion as well. I always behave myself and not TCSS when I post in other folders.
And to the superdodol, whoever you are, keep your bias away. What you deem as rubbish may just be innocent bantering between forummers here. Moderate with a open heart.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet. By the way, have you tried chewing betel nut? Tried before, difficult to crunch.

Also noticed some people missing such as Hedge Trader.

Did you check properly whether any of yr threads have been trashed? There were some tragic events over the last two weeks.

You sure you were not on the Survivor island series? Stay off those betel nuts.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, never. But I thot with so many Indians now here on this tiny red dot, why not join them if you can't beat them. The resident racist will not agree of cos.

By the way, have you tried chewing betel nut? Tried before, difficult to crunch.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not yet. By the way, have you tried chewing betel nut? Tried before, difficult to crunch.

Also noticed some people missing such as Hedge Trader.

i heard you can get high by chewing betel nut ...is it true ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, thanks. Not sure if people are aware but some of us have been banned before. We sat thru the 24 hrs. Probabaly deserved it for mycb mouth. The one I got mad was in the old delphi was when people paid money to ban others.

three guys ...AK, raiders and scroobal ( clone )

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I apologize to scroobal
I apologize to Windsor
I apologize to kingrant
I apologize to Debonerman
I apologize to exobay
I apologize for posting gory pictures
I apologize for threatening newbie
I apologize for TCSSing
I apologize for having the highest rep points here
I apologize to (those 5 mentioned) for being jealous of my points

Morale of this thread?
1) There's a difference between apologize and sorry
2) Apologize is just a word and its FREE

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You want me to accept your apologize? CAN, just dun implicate/mention me in your future perfect english philosophy thread in this forum, and tell your green eyed cronies to fuck off from me also. Not happy with my LOL post? there is this function called Ignore List, get it?

This is my truce to you, if you dun accept it, bring it on.

AND I've to stress this again and again, it was YOU who started this war, not me.

Last edited: