• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Death & Sorrow Are Universal.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone once enlightened me that i do not have to become a monk in order to be enlightened to know the way and path in life.
That person told me i can do more for others continuing in what i am doing and in the end, when i help others, i helped myself
by getting a deeper insight into things and myself.

yes , i also believe that you dont have to be a monk to be enlightened ...but i dont believe a man staying in a city and be enlightened ..due to all the temptation condition of the surrounding . thats why i only respect those who give up everything and stay in the mountain or forest alone and follow the teaching of buddha .