• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would defeat the purpose. I also saw some advert on sewing classes in JB. A skill like this in Malaysia could lead you to a financially rewarding business. There are plenty of Malay ladies (the Datins, civil servants, teachers,...) with good spending power who need to make several new cloths per year. Heard Malay ladies clothing are generally more straight forward and easier to make.

Last time when I was in secondary school , when comes to home economics class, my classmate always have to help me to sew . If not I pretend can't finish , hv to bring home n ask my dad to sew for me.....I am just not so lady like .....

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that ... So does everybody keep telling me ... :p

My crystal ball is telling me that u should wait for another hour or so before flying over :wink:

Pls ask yr crystal ball tml morning will jam? Back fr jb in pm will jam? Me wan to wash car n help opp neighbour to take his house progress pictures to update him.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's okay sis ...

I think none of us could deny that the lesser materials a piece of wear uses, the costlier the piece of wear would be sold ... So, one need not worry too much about sewing skill ... This is not something dirty, but it is just so true. Sometimes I just couldn't believe my eyes on the price tags!

Hee ,nu know me very well , actually my late father was a tailor , but we not interested to take over him......

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
But proper threads and follow-up posts within said thread should be easier to seek relevant info by searching thread title rather than the actual post itself. Seems to work without a hitch in other forums.

It's hard in a way. Look at many threads that were created but were not necessary. Even after moving / merging them, the titles remain there and look a bit cluttered. Everyone is equally excited and willing to contribute, but the fact that everyone has the authority to create a thread will not give a clean layout ...

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for this. Very good and clear example. I will add this to the taxation thread created earlier by our Mod! :smile:

An example:

Property price - RM 500K
Annual rental - RM 25K (5% yield)
Expenses (incl interests, maintenance..etc) - RM 15K
Net income - RM 10K (25 - 15)
Tax - RM 2,600 (26% of 10K)

For non resident... Hope this helps.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay. Here is the prediction.

6am cross the bridge will be crystal clear (first link). Go yum cha, Jiak bao and dim sum at bukit indah (opposite S11) from 6.30 to 8.30 am. Visit your house, take pics, walk by the lake till 10. Go bukit indah shop from 10 to 2pm, but the causeway sure jam like Siao ... But the good news is that it will be even worse in the evening. I predict that this will be the sister of all jam (the mother of all jam was during CNY).

Okay, that's all my crystal ball showed ... I exampt all obligations/liabilities to the accuracy of this prediction... But I hope I do make some sense here .. :wink:

Pls ask yr crystal ball tml morning will jam? Back fr jb in pm will jam? Me wan to wash car n help opp neighbour to take his house progress pictures to update him.

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay. Here is the prediction.

6am cross the bridge will be crystal clear (first link). Go yum cha, Jiak bao and dim sum at bukit indah (opposite S11) from 6.30 to 8.30 am. Visit your house, take pics, walk by the lake till 10. Go bukit indah shop from 10 to 2pm, but the causeway sure jam like Siao ... But the good news is that it will be even worse in the evening. I predict that this will be the sister of all jam (the mother of all jam was during CNY).

Okay, that's all my crystal ball showed ... I exampt all obligations/liabilities to the accuracy of this prediction... But I hope I do make some sense here .. :wink:

Hahahahah lol lah Bro DOA n sis crys..reading ur post in ur capacity as the soothsayer :smile:

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

need one clarification, have furnished all the requested documents to my banker like,
IC, Passport Copy, 3 month salary slip, bank statement for salary credit, Credit card report, Notice of Assessment, but he still insists for developer's contact.
wonder if this is required at this stage? will anyone please enlighten me with their experience

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

need one clarification, have furnished all the requested documents to my banker like,
IC, Passport Copy, 3 month salary slip, bank statement for salary credit, Credit card report, Notice of Assessment, but he still insists for developer's contact.
wonder if this is required at this stage? will anyone please enlighten me with their experience

It is about there. Some would even ask for your Letter of Employment and IRA's latest IR8A.

But asking for the developer contact is normal too.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presumed u r caught dumbfounded because u r buying a resale but the banker asked for developer's contact? I would find it strange as u do

If it's a sales from developer, I would just give, for whatever reason they are. Perhaps u have approached a bank which has yet to/is in the process of tieing up the facilities with the developer ...

Which bank is it please?

Hi all,

Last edited:

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
we bought it directly from the developer and the banker is from OCBC

Presumed u r caught dumbfounded because u r buying a resale but the banker asked for developer's contact? I would find it strange as u do

If it's a sales from developer, I would just give, for whatever reason they are. Perhaps u have approached a bank which has yet to/is in the process of tieing up the facilities with the developer ...

Which bank is it please?

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time when I was in secondary school , when comes to home economics class, my classmate always have to help me to sew . If not I pretend can't finish , hv to bring home n ask my dad to sew for me.....I am just not so lady like .....

Ok lah! So you have to pay now.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I c. Did u see the banker at the sales office, or even any name cards or did u walk into ocbc's door and request for loan? There is a difference. If u walk into banks that have not tied up the facilities with the developer, please be mindful that your process might take a much longer time, and eventually u might not get any support from the bank at all, if the bank finds that they can't provide the facilities. I'm sharing because I had the Same experience with rhb ...

Ocbc is not usually seen at developers' offices. Please also note that ocbc does not use BLR like other banks do ... Lastly, cast your net wider with more banks for more options and good luck! :smile:

we bought it directly from the developer and the banker is from OCBC

Last edited:

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
first of all i would like to thank all u guys here for being so helpful and so open in sharing your knowledge/thoughts/experiences
i have been going through this forum for over 2 months and following the advice which are shared so often.

as far as ocbc banker is concerned, neither i have seen him at the sales office nor did i went to ocbc's office. infact i got his contact from one the brothers here in this forum and i called him up

only banker that I saw at developer's office was from SCB but haven't contacted him based on the advice and feedback shared in this forum related to SCB. still waiting for response from other banker like HLB, HSBC

I c. Did u see the banker at the sales office, or even any name cards or did u walk into ocbc's door and request for loan? There is a difference. If u walk into banks that have not tied up the facilities with the developer, please be mindful that your process might take a much longer time, and eventually u might not get any support from the bank at all, if the bank finds that they can't provide the facilities. I'm sharing because I had the Same experience with rhb ...

Ocbc is not usually seen at developers' offices. Please also note that ocbc does not use BLR like other banks do ... Lastly, cast your net wider with more banks for more options and good luck! :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, no matter what our feedbacks on the banks are, IMHO, you should not rule out SCB, especially if they have tied up with the developer. If u see these bankers especially during new launches, they are normally the one that can offer so-called "special" offer/packages. Things could change for a bank if they see opportunities. I have personally witnessed the improvements on these foreign banks such as Citibank and Hsbc. When they are aggressive with a new project, they are really agressive.

Out of curiosity, Can u let us know which development it is? Cheers

first of all i would like to thank all u guys here for being so helpful and so open in sharing your knowledge/thoughts/experiences
i have been going through this forum for over 2 months and following the advice which are shared so often.

as far as ocbc banker is concerned, neither i have seen him at the sales office nor did i went to ocbc's office. infact i got his contact from one the brothers here in this forum and i called him up

only banker that I saw at developer's office was from SCB but haven't contacted him based on the advice and feedback shared in this forum related to SCB. still waiting for response from other banker like HLB, HSBC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.