• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal's real identity

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you even understand english, i don't claim the forum is unbalanced. it may actually mimic life in sg. it's your idol the scroo who claimed it's unbalanced and the points system needs to be fixed. sam, on the other hand claims this place is infested with anti-pap sycophants and more pro-pap voices are needed. i'd rather believe the admin who have the logs and real facts.

Sure they can have it removed but i am adamant in exposing these shameless PAP IB clowns on pay roll. The dick head IC is lancheowman and his clones aka Richard as his peers would call him here. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putting his scathing tongue aside, I challenge anyone to put up the nick of any other forum member who had contributed more to sammyboy's once reputation of being the place to visit for insider info on the PAP shenanigans than scroobal. And this what he got for his trouble.

Unless you are a woman, why can't you be man enough to stand up to criticism? Why harbour it like a woman scorned? Who the fuck remembers what, when or why or even which thread you perceive to have suffered a loss of face in the eyes of others in. We are sitting next door to a sex forum for crying out loud! Who the fuck cares! It's the constant that will sear your character in the minds of others. LOL....I nearly forget to do the required to earn rep points.

Oh the irony screwball cock sucker! I see you have been trying to call me ever since that day whence i cursed you to kingdom come. so why do you harbor my words like a woman scorned? Who the fuck remembers which thread you have perceived to have suffered a loss of face in the eyes of others? Oh yes those words don't apply to you. Anyway a dumb fuck like you can continue to bitch.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah cock, you mai talk cock, he's not lah, i personally guarantee, LOL

But your online credibility to me is zero when you are anonymous, same goes for the rest. For a long time i knew he is another IB clone account. It was his own flaws gave himself away. He is also link to another clone account. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh the irony screwball cock sucker! I see you have been trying to call me ever since that day whence i cursed you to kingdom come. so why do you harbor my words like a woman scorned? Who the fuck remembers which thread you have perceived to have suffered a loss of face in the eyes of others? Oh yes those words don't apply to you. Anyway a dumb fuck like you can continue to bitch.

Does your mother know you are doing this. Don't make her cry over all the high PAP kindergarten fees she had paid. I almost reached the point of accusing you of plagiarism. Develop a regular reading habit lah Dumbfuck Moderator!...LOL....LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But your online credibility to me is zero when you are anonymous, same goes for the rest. For a long time i knew he is another IB clone account. It was his own flaws gave himself away. He is also link to another clone account. :biggrin:

wrong. i have another (test) handle, but it was only used a couple of times when this new forum first got started. it is never used since then. in your own words, your online credibility is zilch.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wrong. i have another (test) handle, but it was only used a couple of times when this new forum first got started. it is never used since then. in your own words, your online credibility is zilch.

It will apply to all those who post anonymously behind a moniker.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you harbouring my criticisms like a woman scorned the only problem is you're too ugly to pass off as a real woman and you're certainly not a man if not why don't you follow your own advice? My only hunch would be you're some sort of hermie or a tranny some sort of transexual like creature.

What talking you Dumbfuck Racist Moderator? Getting virtually shafted by my six and the half incher time and time again, you still don't get it? My my my, your arse is deep!.....LOL.....LOL.....LOL

Now Dumbfuck don't retort with pride about your deep arse!.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow i must have really hurt you deep for you to carry such feelings and think about me even when i'm not present. The screw won't be pleased about this he wants to be your centre of attention.

Now now now! See! you are getting to the stage of internet blabbering when trying to salvage your misplaced pride. Guess my surrogate parenting skills are not up to par, you Dumbfuck Racist Moderator....LOL.....LOL.....LOL

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is joke. If Scroo is Quek, I chop!

I hope you learnt your lesson. When PTDADER exposed you, I would have given any amount of money to see the look on your face. You count yourself lucky you still have friends who trust you even till today, like Mr Bob Sim who still treats you to Ah Yat seafood even though he has been instigated by you so many times to pry into the private lives of others, and then left to rot when he served no use to you. Or like Goh Meng Seng who entrusts you with data which you then gleefully post in this forum when it suits your ego.

You are the type who would betray a person's private details over an argument and quarrel.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me stalking Screwball? LOL, I just started this siggie 3 days ago, whahahaha

Bro, nothing to do with your ciggie or siggie. Your pattern of obsessive behaviour over Scroobal, Rep points, imaginary conflicts that exist only in your head, refusal to understand basic English, being used by others, etc, are all signs of either an inferiority complex and/or serious lack of judgment. There's nothing wrong emotionally or psychologically with you, you just need to grow up.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, nothing to do with your ciggie or siggie. Your pattern of obsessive behaviour over Scroobal, Rep points, imaginary conflicts that exist only in your head, refusal to understand basic English, being used by others, etc, are all signs of either an inferiority complex and/or serious lack of judgment. There's nothing wrong emotionally or psychologically with you, you just need to grow up.
Orh, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you learnt your lesson. When PTDADER exposed you, I would have given any amount of money to see the look on your face. You count yourself lucky you still have friends who trust you even till today, like Mr Bob Sim who still treats you to Ah Yat seafood even though he has been instigated by you so many times to pry into the private lives of others, and then left to rot when he served no use to you. Or like Goh Meng Seng who entrusts you with data which you then gleefully post in this forum when it suits your ego.You are the type who would betray a person's private details over an argument and quarrel.

to be fair gms does exactly the same with the wp inside info ramseth gave him :eek: no wonder they are so buddy buddy. :biggrin: