• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My overview on Pierre Png and stomper road rage.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
If both party would have observe the question and answer on the code of conduct,rules and regulation none of these would have happen.

Highway code test.
Q1- Are cars allow to stop on the extreme right lane on the expreesway.
Ans- NO!

Q2- If a car tailgate you,what must you do?
Ans- i must use my commonsense,signal left and let him overtake and wave at him and say sorry.

Q3-if a car from the left sekali cut into your lane,what must you do?
Ans-i must quickly jam my brake to avoid banging its backside.

Q4-You are now angry at the driver of that car,what mut you do?
Ans-i must signal left,keep left and drive beside him and look at him with disgust and say wahlaneh,no more no less.

Mediacorp code of conduct to all actors/actress.

Q1-Come hell or high water,must you behave yourself in public at all times?
Ans- YES!

Human nature code of conduct.
Q1-Is it rude to show middle finger:oIo: at someone?
Ans- 100% YES!

Q2-what must you do if you must show your middle finger to that someone?
Ans- i must do it discreetly..like they say dun get caught by the person you show it to.

Q3-What will happen if you get caught for showing tat middle finger?
Ans- God Bless Me.

Analytical professor finding.
Q1-what is your finding on the above incident?
Ans- Both of them are Idiots of the highest order.

www.youtube.com/watch?=fS6NUIjw_nU&feature=related

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone here gets shown a middle finger on the road in real life. 99% will chase that driver and want to chop off his finger.

Being shown the middle finger is the worst etiquette shown on the road. And a majority of those who show the middle finger will hide in the car and refuse to get out.

Someone ever cut my lane on a normal road and I honked at him. He show me the middle finger and I drove to his side at a traffic junction. Wind down the window, honk him back and ask him why he is so rude. He keep quiet look at the other direction while his wife sitting at the passenger seat say sorry. I stop my vehicle in front of his, ask him come down and the same thing happen, this guy still sits in his car, signal me to remove my car and go. I took up my phone and call the police. Police came down talk to me, talk to him, and Police told me that the driver didn't do it on purpose. The whole incident the driver didn't even say sorry and I was told by the Police officer that if I want to pursue the matter, I can take up a civil case. If any driver scolds you vulgarities or even show you obscene signs, you can do that. Alas the wife bring the husband over say sorry and Police officer also say just let it go.

A lot of people always think that showing the middle finger on the roads and they can get away with it when they are the ones who started it

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
what kind of a fuck name is pierre png?

yeah, I found it weird when I first heard the name. What self-respecting, intelligent guy would call himself that?? Trying to add french sophistication to make up for a stupid sounding surname or what?

jw5

Loyal
yeah, I found it weird when I first heard the name. What self-respecting, intelligent guy would call himself that?? Trying to add french sophistication to make up for a stupid sounding surname or what?
Several years ago, Aunty Lucy commented that his name sounded like white rice in hokkien. :biggrin:
Of course, Dennis was not Aunty Lucy then.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

He doesn't seem like an intelligent guy. Also, he is an 'actor' so can forget about self-respecting.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of a fuck name is pierre png?

It is a dumb fuck name just like Zoe Tay. Those uneducated Ah Beng/Ah Lian are always the first to stick some asinine Western faggot/faghag name on their namecard. In real life, these Emmanuel Esquires cannot even form one sentence in English.:o

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read from both sides of the story and frankly speaking I think both are at fault. Pierre Png stated that he was trying to overtake the guy and that joker instead of giving way, speed up to block him. The distance was so close that the 2 almost knock each other which basically coincide with the other side of the story, since the guy first claim that Pierre Png was trying to cut into his lane.

I am more incline to believe Pierre Png's side of the story coz anyone driving can probably tell U when was the last time someone pulled a stunt like this, speed up to prevent you from overtaking them. I can tell U when it happened, each and every freaking time I try to overtake someone or switch lanes!!!!

Pierre Png also accused the other guy of giving him the bird. Again it is easy to believe him on this coz according to TNP's report, when they ask the guy about it, he diam diam don't dare to answer.

Finally where does this puts Pierre Png then, is he completely off the hook? Not in the least he could have gone to the police or just let the matter rest, instead he acted like a holigan and tried to confront that guy. That guy is also a coward. He is partly at fault yet don't dare to react when Pierre Png went to confront him.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the other guy also lanjiao lang la. Dare to show middle finger to Pierre Png, but humji dun dare to come out of car. :rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read from both sides of the story and frankly speaking I think both are at fault. Pierre Png stated that he was trying to overtake the guy and that joker instead of giving way, speed up to block him. The distance was so close that the 2 almost knock each other which basically coincide with the other side of the story, since the guy first claim that Pierre Png was trying to cut into his lane.

Pierre Png smart. His 1st claim was he felt a "bump" on his car.

In an accident involving 2 vehicles on the 1st lane, the drivers should first come down and inspect before driving to the shoulder of the road. This is to prevent the 2nd vehicle from driving away from scene of crime while the 1st car is trying to filter to the shoulder of the road.

In many vehicle accidents on the 1st lane, you would always see the vehicles and drivers involved staying on the 1st lane, getting down inspect for bumps or crashes. Then slowly filter to the road shoulder if it is not major accident.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pierre Png smart. His 1st claim was he felt a "bump" on his car.

In an accident involving 2 vehicles on the 1st lane, the drivers should first come down and inspect before driving to the shoulder of the road. This is to prevent the 2nd vehicle from driving away from scene of crime while the 1st car is trying to filter to the shoulder of the road.

In many vehicle accidents on the 1st lane, you would always see the vehicles and drivers involved staying on the 1st lane, getting down inspect for bumps or crashes. Then slowly filter to the road shoulder if it is not major accident.

I think he got the right to stop and come down to inspect the car, as he feel that someone has fucked his car's ass. I think there is nothing wrong in his part.

Next, he said that he just took pic of the other car plate, in case he need it for referrence. He felt that it is not nice to take pic of the driver's face. I think he has a valid point in this part too. But the other coward took pic of his face, once he noticed that he is a celebrity. And the fact that he didnt want to come out of his car, just shows that he is a coward.