• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOTO Players

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been buying the same set of system 7 numbers for every draw for almost 5 years leow. intend to buy till I strike or die, which ever comes first. keke

Or maybe the third scenerio, you bankrupt, hehe.
But not lah, wish you best of luck.
i have been buying TOTO for many years now
Even buy illegal one(quiet)
2 numbers bet $5 if kena pay $280
3 numbers bet $5 if kena pay $2,100
4 numbers bet $5 if kena pay $21,000
Rumour that maybe Singapore pools
is planning to offer this type of betting
just like the i-bet in 4D, to
fight against illegal Toto betting.

teraterm55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway does anyone think TOTO is rigged ?

Dont you find it more than coincidence that.. all these months no one gets the top prize. but when it accumulates to 3Mil.. suddenly 7 or 8 people strike the same toto number ????

i just find this to be utterly WEIRD.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway does anyone think TOTO is rigged ?

Dont you find it more than coincidence that.. all these months no one gets the top prize. but when it accumulates to 3Mil.. suddenly 7 or 8 people strike the same toto number ????

i just find this to be utterly WEIRD.

Maybe it can be rigged... but
that 3 millions draw only one winner
more suspicious rather than 7 or 8 winners.
Then again, the winning ticket is bought by
computer quick pick system 7, or the information
given by Sing Pools is not accurate??!!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it can be rigged... but
that 3 millions draw only one winner
more suspicious rather than 7 or 8 winners.
Then again, the winning ticket is bought by
computer quick pick system 7, or the information
given by Sing Pools is not accurate??!!

oso, gt 1 time ... nt 2 long ago ... 1st prize gt > 40 winners ... :eek: ... remember anot? ...

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?

I would be damn happy! It's money either way! :biggrin:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 plus 1 group 2,i will be very happy to strike it.
so far only strike 4 numbers.
toady just donate another $2.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was reported the winning numbers
punters got the inspiration from
a TV show.
wa! ... can give hint sum more 1, ah? ... so, when r dey giving hint again? ... :confused:

I have a TOTO question for everyone. We see this happens in TOTO all the time.

Would you feel pissed or happy when you kanna 5 numbers + 1 additional number? That is, you are just one number short of the jackpot?
usu (@ least 4 ze past gd number of yrs), 2nd prize is min 20+k ... 4 me, quite happy oredi la ... rather than tio 1st prize n can oni get 100+k (after sharing wif other winners) ...

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i were to strike 5+1,will be happy like xiao liao.
sometime,want to strike 3+1 also very difficult le.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning bros..
33yoswx.jpg

wish yall the best of luck....:smile:
( 6 8 12 17 22 23 26 ) :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know of anyone who won the top prize? I used to think that toto nobody strikes one till one day I accidentally found out that a friend (not close one) won toto (ard 100k plus cos share with others). Then I remember no wonder buy car and everything.

Since then, I buy toto every week cos I am convinced I am more lucky than him. wahaha

I also later met this really-loser looking guy. Damn kwailan face (u want to hit him). Also accidentally found out he won toto and this one is big winner (more than 1 million). No wonder he kwailan. Last I heard he is trying to do business and is throwing money away.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
u cant know who the winner is but u sure can know where the winning tickets bought at and what type of bets he /she placed -sysytem or ordinary....
singapools web site stated all but minus the names of winner...

marlborotan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since then, I buy toto every week cos I am convinced I am more lucky than him. wahaha.

I usually buy when it hit 150,0000. Felt that no pt buying when it just 650,000. Anyway, just have to contribute $5 per bet and buy quick pick everytime loh. Who's know when the lady luck will smile at you man.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello bro andy and bro MT
nice to see both of you here. :biggrin:

Next Friday: 08-08-08,triple eight - once-in-a-century.
It is not only the start of Beijing Olympic 2008 but also another chance for all punters of TOTO.
Singapore Pools decides to have a Triple Eight Draw with a prize money of $8M.
It will be another long dragon queue at all outlets liao.

But you can cut the queue by buying for two consecutive draws after 1810 hrs on July 31,2008 (tomorrow,Thursday) for the draw on Aug 4,2008 (next Monday) and Aug 8,2008 (next Friday).

If you prefer to buy only for the Aug 8,2008 (next Friday's draw),you can also queue to buy after 1810 hrs on Aug 4,2008 (next Monday).

Another chance for all of us,to become an instant millionaire and fulfil all our dreams.

Good Luck To All !!!