• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Investing in Nusajaya

Hi all,

My personal feel, if I have not buy any place, I might go for HH after reading this forum n also due to the close proximities to shops, CW3 to Singapore etc. If I played golf, all d more it's a plus point. My friend's friend bought east Ledang which I have nit visited, said it's much near from tuas, whereas LF needs to go a big round to Gelang patAh ( they r opening a third entrance which will make it real close to tuas, soooon) she claims EL as nice as LF too. But they do not have programs for the residents like LF . Am still trying to figure out the exit to EL. Every properties sells and every property will appeal to diff people n diff taste. Cos they r never the same, the prices today n tomorrow might b diff again, so when we make comparison, perhaps, we should state the dates.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi LFers (as named by euphony),
Do you guys/gals know when Bayou Creek was launched?
Other then the show-houses, how many of the rest are sold in terms of percentage?

I believed it was launched July this year. Semi-D all are fully sold except bumi n type C. Not sure about bungalows though.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi investor,

Those which I have posted are based on the bayou creek precint. There are indeed higher price, in leisure farm, there are those showhouses which are built on above 10,000 sft land comes with pool. And the pricing are diff too. It's difficult to compare as LF only sells completed showhouses with top of the range furnishing. They were selling lands too. Psf land only from 60 to 75 rm psf. But recently they might have noted that it's more profitable to sell houses with furnishes, so right now they have built at least closed to ten showhouses in different precint excluding bayou creek. How do we conclude the price if it's worth or cheaper?? I bought mine closed to 18,000 land, not sure built up but single storey with 4 bedrooms, all attached bath, very big master with pond, walk in walkrobe, sunken bath with small garden too. Plus a maid room. Dry n wet kitchen, dry kitchen comes with oven, microwave, big fridge, full kitchen cupboard n breakfast counter. Wet kit, cooker/hob big sink etc. Living dinning fully furnished, with all lights. Eyeballs, 2 ceiling type aircons n fans, rooms r all aircons with ceil fans, full ht wardrobes, beds, side tables, tv cabinets, all wall paintings, ponds with plants, big pots, fishes, swimming pool n lush garden landscape. All for rm 2 over mil.

I'm impressed too! love the big land you have. If this is in Singapore, your bungalow could be considered good class bungalow (bungalows above 14000 sf land). Yes, only thing is the maintenance. If Leisure farm ever build an access road to the highway, your home will be worth so much more. Very big a peaceful weekend home you have! I believe you live in a big landed in Singapore too.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, so cheap? Is it for 20 yrs?
Mine quoted me rm14800 for about 420k loan for 20yrs MRTA.
This translate to about 92rm/mth for 20yrs.

eh bro..14800 divide by 240 where got 92?..only 61.6 la..or around S$25 per month...ok la.

u scaring your ownself la bro..haha.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm impressed too! love the big land you have. If this is in Singapore, your bungalow could be considered good class bungalow (bungalows above 14000 sf land). Yes, only thing is the maintenance. If Leisure farm ever build an access road to the highway, your home will be worth so much more. Very big a peaceful weekend home you have! I believe you live in a big landed in Singapore too.

Hi lastresort n arsenal,

Please do not b impressed. I think I make a mistake, just woke up, without thinking..should have said someone else lo. I got LF in-house cleaning maintenance to clean, maintain the pool n gardening at a very reasonable price. We are aged n lazy parents with young kids, so tot it's better to let kids, cycle, swim, play sand n run in the house compound while we can still laze around n keep an eye on them. Also we that kind of price, wat can we get in Singapore? (landed)

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi lastresort,

Leisure farm got the approval the open a third exit from highway to LF direct from link two, the entrance should b nearer to the medini side. Am hoping I get to enjoy that. Haha.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi lastresort,

Leisure farm got the approval the open a third exit from highway to LF direct from link two, the entrance should b nearer to the medini side. Am hoping I get to enjoy that. Haha.

whoah, hope to visit some mtv cribs in JB next time!

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the 1st batch of Semi D's that were sold, pricing was about RM$1.6 mil to RM$1.7 mil. 2nd batch of Semi D is priced at RM$1.7 mil to RM$1.8 mil with a built up of about 3885 sq ft to 4462 sq ft.
For the bungalows, pricing starts from RM$2.5 mil to RM$3.8 mil with a built up area of 4400 sq ft to 5800 sq ft.

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi ginfreely,

I used to see that in movies n one of a show house too. Am interested, do u hv more info or contact? Thanks

The food waste disposer is Ariston brand, understand it can grind fish bones too and the food bits will be grind and just flush through the drainage. Ariston and Signature Kitchen had a booth at the home fair recently. Sorry no further contact becos I look see only.

Oh if you are into gardening, you may also want to consider a food decomposer bin, saw it at a shop outside Sutera mall, selling at Rm2399. Can convert food waste to organic fertilizer, no smell produced.[/QUOTE]

Hi Ginfreely,
For RM2399 is quite costly. I do check on the net on composting and many interesting site about composting. A friend told me that simply get a plastic bin and drill holes around it and also cut a small hole below the bin. Dig a hole about 6-9 inches deep and sink in the bin in the hole. You may want to start small with cut leaves and grass, and mix with others later on.
Another friend told me another method, dig a hole and bury the waste food in the hole. But do bear in mind not to put meat as they are not suitable for composting or burial. Do check the web on how to compost.

Cheers

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Frankly speaking, sometime I wonder about the real reasons the rich peoples buying these high class bungalow for 3 to 4 millions. Basically for capital appreciation. They hardly have the time enjoy the basic living in JB. Think about it this way, these people most likely are pte homeowners / well to do back in Singapore. Chances are they get tired of their newfound toy after 1 - 2yrs of staying in their bungalow in JB. They may find saving a few Ks not worth their time and efforts. They may look at rental return, but is it easy to rent out a bungalow for 20K to 30K in JB? ROI might turn negative and all the excitement gone, and bungalow become white elephants just like happening years ago.

Just hope that the group 1 people wont be too disappointed if things become stagnant after the pan out. Much of their excitement is due to the recent continuous price appreciation of the properties. We don’t find this group of people last time when properties prices where going nowhere and rental return were negative. They abundant their babies and nowhere to be seen, lots of empty bungalow everywhere, rundown and no one maintain it.
At that time, I only remember the group 2 people were here talking about living in JB, where are nice places to go, how to move about safely. As long as the place remains safe and nice, we are more than happy for many years to come.

Hi Jasonjst,
No need to wonder anymore :wink:, there are actually quite a few forumers here who bought bungalows at above RM3 mil other than Sanur who bought hers at RM2.7 mil.
You can post your question here asking them directly, what's the reason for you guys to pay above RM3 mil for a bungalow in Nusajaya? :wink:

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I know LF got in house cleaning maintenance plus the new exit, I would have considered LF... (HH is the only property I have viewed in JB..)
Not sure if we can get in house cleaning maintenance in HH as well...

I am prepared to do renovation for my HH property.. It is going to be busy.. so whatever poor furnishing is not important..as long as pipe and roof don't leak..

Hi lastresort n arsenal,

Please do not b impressed. I think I make a mistake, just woke up, without thinking..should have said someone else lo. I got LF in-house cleaning maintenance to clean, maintain the pool n gardening at a very reasonable price. We are aged n lazy parents with young kids, so tot it's better to let kids, cycle, swim, play sand n run in the house compound while we can still laze around n keep an eye on them. Also we that kind of price, wat can we get in Singapore? (landed)

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

eh bro..14800 divide by 240 where got 92?..only 61.6 la..or around S$25 per month...ok la.

u scaring your ownself la bro..haha.

Interest leh? They put into the loan gotta charge interest I believe.
If not confirm people dun pay lump sum.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea that would be very good! i think the better part of the eastern side have been waiting for it for a long time!
how's your kids exams? have you shed a load of worries and going back to routine life? :smile:

On a separate note. I like to echo another forummer's entry some time back WHERE IS AP????

Prices on the western side, IMHO, has risen so high, and with most of the project nearing its completion, although still cream of the crop, and always remain the first to spur, but the rest of the corridors of Iskandar needs a bit of a catch up too. And I'm sure there will be plans in the pipelines as well.

I think the completion of EDL will bring in the much need human flow to the eastern side of JB which was pretty much neglected and has lots of potential. In terms of ROI, and with the annoucements of water theme park, foreign hospital, and many more other developements to come, the developments of the east and the north, in actual fact, should not be totally brushed aside.

euphony, for me, one kid's fight has ended, but another has began. Now its my younger daughter's turn for exam. Again, stressed parent, bochap kid! I hope at the end of the tunnel, I come out of parenting in one piece. :smile:

Oh yah! Where is AP? :biggrin:

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

future property development next to the outlet:
proximity to Johor Premium Outlet: 5
proximity to sg: 1
young niece/nephew visit frequency factor:4.5-5
anxious spouse factor:3.5-4
bare chest neighbors factor:1-1.5
safety factor: 2.5

i had a good laugh at the ratings but do agree :biggrin:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it is a common thing for one in JB to do his own carpentry work for kitchens, bedrooms, lightings, aircons etc right? Also most people will change the sinks, taps, toilet bowls etc right?

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha, yes but the price factor is one big reason why it is good to invest/buy there now, considering it is well in the future expansion path. Residential land near main road selling at only 8 psf, compared to more than 80 psf in some parts of Nusajaya. :smile:

:eek: wow come to think of it i've never been to those parts before not even the utm vincinity. should go look see. lastresort you have more info?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Jasonjst,
No need to wonder anymore :wink:, there are actually quite a few forumers here who bought bungalows at above RM3 mil other than Sanur who bought hers at RM2.7 mil.
You can post your question here asking them directly, what's the reason for you guys to pay above RM3 mil for a bungalow in Nusajaya? :wink:

Actually I think price at 3mil for bungalows is consider dirt cheap as compare to Singapore . ( even though I cant afford it )
I was thinking a 500K house more than good enough as compare to our pigeon holes back in Singapore.
Maybe they can tell us more about what is life like living in a bungalow in JB . Where they eat out , shops , how the maintain the garden / clean out . How often their friends and relatives are with them over the weekend for party . Is it only use as a weekend home ? Will they get sick of it one day ?:wink:
For me only me and wifey made use of the place over the weekend . Kids , friends and relatives visit once a while as mostly they are just too busy in Singapore , hardly got time to stay over night to fully enjoy the place.

Last edited:

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jasonjt,

Am still waiting to b able to go more often, but we are not renting when there was an offer last year

sanur sis so you're using it as a weekend home for now? :smile:
I like it that your precinct has a theme to it. I think the showhouse was featured in an architecture&design mag!

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

Am still trying to figure out the exit to EL.

you know the exit to Gelang Patah on the way to LF, there is another exit almost immediately after, this one should lead to EL. On the way you'll pass by the newmed school, hit a roundabout, take 3rd exit, (anjung neighborhood centre will be on your left) and you should see the guard house not too far down the same road :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.