• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
You give me a impression that JB properties will be going south soon ? Developers are going to give out more discount and hence one should wait ?

A few developer tell me that they are going to up the prices for their new launch . For example Nusa Duta new launch for custers shall be 800K instead of current 560K , Semi D shall be 1.2M to 1.5m instead of 780K to 950K currently. Infact current houses are all fully sold .

Bro , so which is the true views ?

Jason bro, I need to know when did you hear about this indicative price. Could it be planned before the latest forecast economic slowdown

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, im not an expect and im not trying to predict anything. It's just my opinion after visited almost all the developments in JB in the past 4 weeks. And some agents did tell me that increasingly, many people are unable to get loan. No loan = lesser demand = lower price soon? I'm in as great a dilemma as I'm still trying to make a call whether to buy at NI now :S

P/s: The banks used to approve loan based on gross income and your installment up to 40% of gross income. Now it's based on nett income and max 30%. The effect on sales is there already, based on what I have gathered

You give me a impression that JB properties will be going south soon ? Developers are going to give out more discount and hence one should wait ?

A few developer tell me that they are going to up the prices for their new launch . For example Nusa Duta new launch for custers shall be 800K instead of current 560K , Semi D shall be 1.2M to 1.5m instead of 780K to 950K currently. Infact current houses are all fully sold .

Bro , so which is the true views ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I did. In fact, try to see the condition on a Friday evening. The road outside giant is always bad. Can't imagine it when the suite completes. But a place with good amenities like Sutera, I won't mind whatsoever :-)

Dreamoraction
Did u think of e jam when it's too near to amenities?
For me, I prefer jam free road to reach my house if I m going to stay there everyday? Sg jam doesn't drive u crazy?

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion is that mahabuilders is growing too rapidly, they have wholly owned subsidiaries like MB land developing Perling Heights. They want to move fast because they can't afford to hold long.

Whereas for IJM, they are top 5 in Malaysia and have the holding power. Furthermore, their main landbank is not in JB, so given this small taman, they can afford to dabble.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: causeway link bus

Agree loh. Remember you get to use the house for 30years.
Be it rental or for own use, there are some value derived from the house in the 30yrs.

If after 30 years and fully paid, i found out i can't sell for 2 million, i am willing to stay in it than to sell. But a 4 fold increase over such a long time is reasonable. =)

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. They told me the same. They have one semi d now going for 788,888. Last unit and competing in about 6 months, if memory serves correct.

Uem also told me the same but look at the latest 2 launches, it's barely 50% sold. Yet they have the cheek to tell me that they will up the price.

Is that a tell tale sign u think?

Jason bro, I need to know when did you hear about this indicative price. Could it be planned before the latest forecast economic slowdown

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. They told me the same. They have one semi d now going for 788,888. Last unit and competing in about 6 months, if memory serves correct.

Uem also told me the same but look at the latest 2 launches, it's barely 50% sold. Yet they have the cheek to tell me that they will up the price.

Is that a tell tale sign u think?

Are you saying the orange color semi dee!!

now still selling old one at 788 888 but launching new one from 1.2 to 1.5!?!

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ijm is desperate too. I keep seeing them promoting at the customs for the d'ambience. They are the only one promoting at ciq now. nonetheless, can't deny the fact that they have much better holding power

Mahabuilders also planning to be listed. They are also selling d'larkin apartment. Last check 2 weeks ago, 90% sold

My opinion is that mahabuilders is growing too rapidly, they have wholly owned subsidiaries like MB land developing Perling Heights. They want to move fast because they can't afford to hold long.

Whereas for IJM, they are top 5 in Malaysia and have the holding power. Furthermore, their main landbank is not in JB, so given this small taman, they can afford to dabble.

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
lastresort said:
If after 30 years and fully paid, i found out i can't sell for 2 million, i am willing to stay in it than to sell. But a 4 fold increase over such a long time is reasonable. =)

This statement is not accurate. 4 fold increase over 30 years is reasonable if we factor inflation. However, 2mil figure do not count inflation. It only counts bank interest and maintenance. Are we comparing apples with oranges here?

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ijm is desperate too. I keep seeing them promoting at the customs for the d'ambience. They are the only one promoting at ciq now. nonetheless, can't deny the fact that they have much better holding power

Mahabuilders also planning to be listed. They are also selling d'larkin apartment. Last check 2 weeks ago, 90% sold

Hmmm can't look at it this way because in my humble opinion, d'ambience is not in a popular locality. Harder to sell. Different development, different strategy.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah agree. Nusa duta is more highly sought after. But I see them as desperate because they grab everyone that walk past their booth and the agents all look desperate. Haha. These agents represent the company hence I relate the "desperate-ness" to ijm :p

Hmmm can't look at it this way because in my humble opinion, d'ambience is not in a popular locality. Harder to sell. Different development, different strategy.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
This statement is not accurate. 4 fold increase over 30 years is reasonable if we factor inflation. However, 2mil figure do not count inflation. It only counts bank interest and maintenance. Are we comparing apples with oranges here?

Brother, someone posted a Doshi Milan article before. If you have read it, that is what I was saying. =)

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro sggecko,

As have been pointd out by numerous bros and sisters here, you must really know what you need / want out of your property. Is it for investment or for own stay? As has been rightly pointed out by one of the bro here, Impiana at EL is an option you may want to consider. I bought a 2BR unit at mid level floor, 1,206 sq ft for about RM550k during the 1st phase launch. Mind you, UEMLand, the developer is promoting this as Resorts Apartments not condo...why..? I also don't know... :-)
NI, which is under the same developer is also a good option. And for RM550k, you can own an end lot DST with 4BR... and 2,116 sq ft !! Both are freehold. I was informed by the SA that the 10% rebate promotion will end this Sat!! That's why I am so kan cheong now...hahaha. P8 is the only precinct with DMC so far.
Feel free to contact me for more info. Cheers !

Correction:
I was informed by the SA that the 10% --> 10k rebate promotion will end this Sat!!

Thank you to Bro DreamorAction for pointing this out...:p what a difference...how I wish it was a 10% rebate....hahaha...

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction:
I was informed by the SA that the 10% --> 10k rebate promotion will end this Sat!!

Thank you to Bro DreamorAction for pointing this out...:p what a difference...how I wish it was a 10% rebate....hahaha...

hahaha, so far, i haven't heard UEM giving such a generous christmas present.. so good that you have corrected.. hehe

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I did. In fact, try to see the condition on a Friday evening. The road outside giant is always bad. Can't imagine it when the suite completes. But a place with good amenities like Sutera, I won't mind whatsoever :-)

bro. i think u are still not very familiar with the location of places there. the condos are located near the circular and therefore if coming from Sing, one does not really need to go thro the always jammed nusa bestari roads (which is the road outside giant) to get to and from the condos. As a matter of fact that road is used by people to/from Sutera Utama.

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had in the past asked a few people who stay at unguarded landed at bukit indah whether security is a concern. To my surprise, they said its ok. no major issues. Just install basic alarm + grilles can liao. I would have assumed that being ungated and unguarded, it will naturally have more "hits". Interestingly, it is those G&G tamans that are being visited by robbers more often. One theory is that the robbers might think that those who are rich and with more cash at home would naturally like to stay in tamans that are g&g. Especially more so if they see houses armed to the teeth with security cameras, alarms, grilles, solid gates, dogs etc..tell tale signs that the bugger living within is loaded and scared of being robbed. Hence they take on the 'challenge'/risk for greater rewards.

That being the case, I may just open my gate/main door big big at night to test out the theory next time...haha

Cheers.

Bro Yonglip,
One of my colleagues just related to me how the rented BI house of one of his ex-colleague was broken into and have most of its things moved out using a lorry in broad daylight.
His neighbour in the taman noticed a few people came in a lorry to move his things and the neighbour thought my collegue's friend was moving house. Suspected nothing amiss....
My advice to him was..."Know Thy Neighbour"....
Nowadays, many hardly socialize with their neighbours. To me, one's neighbours are the closest one can get to help us to look after our house, especially, if the house is vacant during the day time...

Status
Not open for further replies.