• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman dies while trying to catch train

???? what it got to do with chinese culture ? chinese dont wear sari . i have seen alot of time indian woman sari kenna caught in lift doors , car doors ...ect . its the design of the sari that has a problem ...

Nothing to do with chinese women. Just responding to you when you said forget about culture, culture should be forgotten but only when it involves a certain race when it involves other races it's racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MediaCorp actress involved in car sex scandal

You have no qualms fucking a retard with C cup boobs? I'm sorry but I wasn't referring to Cambridge and MIT alumnus Chan Chun Sing when I mentioned intelligence. It's not pedantic knowledge but wit and adroitness of mind that I appreciate. After all, even idiots like Singaporeans can memorise and regurgitate. :rolleyes:

wow that's good for you. Hey different strokes for different folks you could probably find such a specimen in some 70 yr old woman.