• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kangaroo SHOWN to The World

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/11/after-davinda-singh-drew-napir-familee.html

After Davinda Singh Drew & Napir famiLEE LEEgime turned to AGC

The lame bastard famiLEE LEEgime used to hire expensive private lawyers from Drew & Napir aka notorious Davinda Singh to generate their foul oppressive law suits hoping to silence their opponents, these kind of thick piles of legal documents USED TO BE served on late Mr. JBJ & SDP, the quantity and bulk of them is sufficient for SDP & Reform Party to open a LEEgal library.

These days however, things changed, that SDP is not going to do what JBJ did, which is to pay these bastard a single cent at all. Given that market is so bad, and famiLEE LEEgime is going broke, they turned to ABUSE Tax Payer's funds aka AGC to file law suits to fix opposition, not their expensive private lawyers any more.

The piles of LEEgal craps in hands of John & Shaffie each weights 3kg and got thousand pages. This is tiny compared to what I had seen that each delivery of crap from famiLEE LEEgime's asshole is a huge box over 10kg, to be ABUSED in just a single day trial. :-):biggrin:

Something amazing to show the world.

Why is famiLEE LEEgime so particular about their Kangaroo Court? It is because that is their very final Alamo. When they fail in holding that last fort, the famiLEE LEEgime is OVER!

:-):smile:

Pictures were taken on Friday, after LEEgime served these craps at their own court. The court had to adjourn early due to this, and the final moment of that day's trial was fiery not only that Shaffie was in combat suit but John literally mentioned use of guns and bullets to settle disputes in the wild west aka duel. :-) DPP & judge plus Chia Ti Lik & Ghandi together sparked session of NDP fireworks before the judge decided (without wanting to hear DPP's opinion) to adjourn until next Friday.

posted by uncleyap at 10:58 AM

<!-- End .post -->

Q

Qinhuang

Mr yap,

John and shafie can open a library near the courts liao !

one kangaroo T-shirt and they get such a pile of story books.

what a familee joke, hehehehe...

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
shaffie_subcourt.jpg

Bravest soldier in Singapore PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 31 October 2008
Shafi'ie charged for standing up for SingaporeSingapore Democrats

He may not be locked in combat in Iraq but he is arguably the most courageous soldier in Singapore today.

Recruit Muhammad Shafi'ie, the youngest among the Tak Boleh Tahan (TBT) activists, faces two trials in as many weeks: one for protesting against escalating cost of living in front of the Parliament House on 15 March this year and the other for contempt of court.

The 19-year old Singapore Polytechnic engineering graduate is currently a National Serviceman in the army at the Pulau Tekong Camp undergoing his Basic Military Training (BMT).

Mr Shafi'ie is now into his seventh of his 13-week BMT. He commutes between camp and the Subordinate Courts to join his fellow activists in the on-going trial.

"Everyday, I leave Pulau Tekong at seven in the morning by ferry to reach the jetty at Changi from where I head straight to the court to face the trial," he said.

Regarding the TBT protest, Mr Shafi'ie said: "In the year 2007, the GST was increased to 7% from the previous 5%. Following that, the public transport fees, tertiary education fees, the ERP, to name a few, were also increased. At around the same period of time, the highly paid ministers had another round of pay rise.

"It does not make sense that the government is taxing the population more and claiming that it is actually helping the citizens, by giving back a fraction of what is taken from us in the form of 'offset packages'. Where is our money actually going to?

"What I did on 15 March with 17 of my friends was to tell the government - Tak Boleh Tahan!"

What about his parents? They are, of course, worried about his involvement in political activism. In fact, his father was rather disappointed when Mr Shafi'ie pleaded not guilty to the current charges brought against him. Father probably wanted to get the matter over with so that his son could get out of actiivist work.

Asked why he was not pleading guilty and what he thought of the trial, the NSman said: "I don't think what we did on 15 March can be called a crime. We hurt no one and neither did we create any disorder. What we did was to express our concerns as citizens on issues that affect us deeply.

"In fact the Constitution states that citizens have the right to free speech, assembly and expression. These are basic rights, not privileges. So I don't understand why we are being charged for exercising our rights as citizens."

Shafi'ie with Jufrie Mahmood Through his steadfastness, Mr Shafi'ie is slowly changing his parents' minds. His mother attends the TBT trial in the subordinate court every day.

To the mild-mannered NSman, Mr Jufrie Mahmood, seasoned opposition figure and fellow Tak Boleh Tahaner, has this to say:

"I hope that in the future, this land will be a more conducive and compassionate place for all. But before that can happen, we must correct the wrongdoings that are happening now. It is a responsibility, to ourselves and to the people around us.

"It is truly heartening to have a young man like you coming to the fore. I am sure there are many more like you out there waiting to be enlisted. You have started the ball rolling. Keep it going and keep up your spirits!

"It's a long, long haul indeed. But remember, a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. The first few steps have been taken. If older members like myself don't make it to the end, we feel assured that youngsters like you will be there to continue on the journey. With true grit, we shall achieve, maybe sooner rather than later.

"As for myself, I will continue playing a supporting role and giving my two cents worth.

"We must persevere and have faith in what we are doing. To bring about change under the present political environment, we just cannot afford to follow the ineffective old formula year in and year out.

"Though we are much maligned now by the establishment and the local media, the day will come when we will be exonerated. The truth will inevitably emerge."

Mr Shafi'ie will face another trial together with Mr John Tan and Mr Isrizal next week in the High Court over contempt of court charges from 4-6 Nov 08. The three were charged with wearing T-shirts bearing a picture of a kangaroo in a judge's gown.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/11/after-davinda-singh-drew-napir-familee.html

After Davinda Singh Drew & Napir famiLEE LEEgime turned to AGC

The lame bastard famiLEE LEEgime used to hire expensive private lawyers from Drew & Napir aka notorious Davinda Singh to generate their foul oppressive law suits hoping to silence their opponents, these kind of thick piles of legal documents USED TO BE served on late Mr. JBJ & SDP, the quantity and bulk of them is sufficient for SDP & Reform Party to open a LEEgal library.

These days however, things changed, that SDP is not going to do what JBJ did, which is to pay these bastard a single cent at all. Given that market is so bad, and famiLEE LEEgime is going broke, they turned to ABUSE Tax Payer's funds aka AGC to file law suits to fix opposition, not their expensive private lawyers any more.

The piles of LEEgal craps in hands of John & Shaffie each weights 3kg and got thousand pages. This is tiny compared to what I had seen that each delivery of crap from famiLEE LEEgime's asshole is a huge box over 10kg, to be ABUSED in just a single day trial. :-):biggrin:

Something amazing to show the world.

Why is famiLEE LEEgime so particular about their Kangaroo Court? It is because that is their very final Alamo. When they fail in holding that last fort, the famiLEE LEEgime is OVER!

:-):smile:

Pictures were taken on Friday, after LEEgime served these craps at their own court. The court had to adjourn early due to this, and the final moment of that day's trial was fiery not only that Shaffie was in combat suit but John literally mentioned use of guns and bullets to settle disputes in the wild west aka duel. :-) DPP & judge plus Chia Ti Lik & Ghandi together sparked session of NDP fireworks before the judge decided (without wanting to hear DPP's opinion) to adjourn until next Friday.

posted by uncleyap at 10:58 AM

<!-- End .post -->
Obviously you can't tell the difference between a criminal case filed by authorities and a private defamation law suit. That is why one is handled by chambers and the other by private lawyers.

Criminal cases rely less on paperwork as the act is usually seen by an eye witness while private cases usually involves the way language, documents etc are used thus the reliance on paperwork. I am simplifying things as you can't tell a difference between a dog and cat.

By the way, private firms make a fortune on photocopying documents which add to their income while it does little to a DPP as his salary is fixed.

You truly help the PAP and Lee family by giving the opposition a bad name by making remarks and observations that are stupid or silly.

Singapore is still wondering why you have not been sued by the Lees. Any ideas. Is it because, whatever you do or say helps them.

Of course any idiot can be charged for a criminal offence by just causing a nuisance.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you can't tell the difference between a criminal case filed by authorities and a private defamation law suit. That is why one is handled by chambers and the other by private lawyers.

Criminal cases rely less on paperwork as the act is usually seen by an eye witness while private cases usually involves the way language, documents etc are used thus the reliance on paperwork. I am simplifying things as you can't tell a difference between a dog and cat.

By the way, private firms make a fortune on photocopying documents which add to their income while it does little to a DPP as his salary is fixed.

You truly help the PAP and Lee family by giving the opposition a bad name by making remarks and observations that are stupid or silly.

Singapore is still wondering why you have not been sued by the Lees. Any ideas. Is it because, whatever you do or say helps them.

Of course any idiot can be charged for a criminal offence by just causing a nuisance.

Therefore it is even a worst out-right abuse, because AGC is funded by Tax Payers and statutory body. Davinda Singh is PAp, & AGC & PAp are both a part of famiLEE LEEgime.

The abuse and gone far deep into corruptness. Because usually civil suits can not demand for jail term only criminal suit can. In Civil case they can ask for Cost.

It this case famiLEE LEEgime abused and cheat around entirely, disregarded all aspects of Rule Of Law, that they used AGC, and instead of calling that a Criminal Case they called in Civil Case - just to ask for Cost (legal fees) then demand the judge to impose prison terms on those wearing Kangaroo T-shirts.

Therefore this famiLEE LEEgime shown the world that they are indeed the worst Kangaroo and foul to the core.

In my view lots of other things you did are helping the famiLEE LEEgime as well. This is natural but unimportant. The important thing is I am not hauling attacks against you because you are still one that fight against LEEgime.

We don't have to agree in every thing, but why have to attack each other?

:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop being defensive. Why are you not being sued by LKY while Gopalan Nair is facing repeated charges for "defaming" the LEEgime?

You are not reflecting any facts. :confused::rolleyes:

Gopal is never charged for any defamation.

In terms of number of standing charges in court, only CSJ can out number me now.

What are you twisting things for?:confused::rolleyes:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got guts take up a case against PAPies argue in contempt of Shinkaporeans. Can do overseas court too. Then can have verdict in absence oso, taksin style. How? Kangaroo, kangaroo all the way. Like dat no fun leh. Anyway oredi call u contempt of everyting so push it further.