• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEEgime & BN Regime equally foul and shameless

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday, October 23, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Shameful Coward Regimes Doing THE SAME FILTHY THINGS

Although I am on trial myself today after being wrongfully arrested and imprisoned by shameless coward famiLEE LEEgime along with 18 others. I am not going to write much about the excitingly filthy matters in famiLEE LEEgime's Pasar Malam Court. Instead I am asking people to set focus on Malaysia, where the Coward BN Regime today made a shameless desperate arrest for 12 patriotic Malaysians including a 6 year old girl - for ILLEGAL ASSEMBLY - exact the same draconian crap charge faced by myself and other Singaporeans today!

Are the 2 Shameful Desperate & Coward Regimes both pulling the same craps out of their lame asses all?

BN Cowards I Tak Boleh Tahan you!

Quote MalaysiaKini.Com
Uthaya's niece, 11 others held Andrew Ong | Oct 23, 08 6:08pm
The six-year-old niece of detained Hindraf leader P Uthayakumar was with 11 people arrested when they attempted to submit a letter at Prime Minister Department’s office in Putrajaya today.

MCPX
track

6f047e53d2a128b6a1fb6d3037afce46.jpg
P Vwaishhnnavi (right) is the daughter of Hindraf chairperson P Waythamoorthy who is currently in self-imposed exile in London. Her mother K Shanti was also among those arrested.

Police Watch Malaysia coordinator S Jayathas, who was also held, claimed that they had been told that they were part of an illegal assembly for having gathered near the entrance of the building.

“We were trying to obtain permission from the security guards for Vwaishhnnavi to submit her letter. They said that we were from Hindraf, but we insisted that we were concerned Indians who were accompanying Vwaishnnavi,” Jayathas when contacted.

They are currently at the Putrajaya district police headquarters, but police chief Abd Razak Abd Majid declined comment when contacted.

Kuala Lumpur police chief Muhammad Sabtu Osman confirmed the arrest of eight men and three women during the incident. He clarified that Vwaishhnnavi has not been arrested and is in her mother’s care.

He also said the 11 are being investigated under the Societies Act. (The Home Ministry had imposed a ban on Hindraf on Oct 15, declaring it an illegal grouping.)

Waythamoorthy furious

Contacted on her handphone while waiting for police to record her statement, Shanti said the group had attempted to submit a handwritten letter calling on Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi to release all those detained under the Internal Security Act (ISA) .

“The appeal letter (in Vwaishhnnavi’s handwriting) asked the prime minister to release her uncle, (and other Hindraf leaders as well as) RPK (blogger Raja Petra Kamaruddin, among other ISA detainees,” said Shanti.

“She said that Deepavali would not mean anything to her and all Malaysians, if they are not released.”

f5534b529369a454b2650acd6b201797.gif
Shanti said the letter also included a invitation for Abdullah to attend the family’s ‘open house’ in conjunction with Deepavali.

“(Vwaishhnnavi) wrote that she would be waiting with flowers and cakes,” she added.

Contacted in London by phone, Waythamoorthy expressed outrage that his daughter, wife and supporters had been picked up by police.

“It’s ridiculous to arrest [sic] a child who has come to deliver a Deepavali card and a letter to the PM asking him to release all ISA detainees,” said an obviously incensed Waythamoorthy.

“This only shows that the PM is not telling the truth when he said he is a PM for everyone. He is not!”

On Dec 13 last year, five Hindraf leaders - Uthayakumar, M Manoharan, R Kenghadharan, V Ganabatirau and T Vasantha Kumar - were slapped with a two-year detention order under the ISA. They are being held at the Kamunting detention camp in Perak.
Meanwhile, about a small crowd of about 30 people had gathered outside the Putrajaya police headquarters from 7pm to find out the latest on the plight of those detained.

I am calling for patriotic Singaporeans & Malaysian to fight in join hands against the identical kind of lame coward regimes, REMOVE them and REFORM our 2 brotherly nations towards brighter futures.

posted by uncleyap at 10:57 PM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday, October 23, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> 阿扁洗钱-洗清老狗贼李家王朝的真面目!

老狗贼李光耀戴了一辈子的假面具居然被阿扁洗钱,无心的洗穿帮了!

老狗贼李家王朝的亚洲洗钱中心真面目彻底的暴光了!

老狗贼李光耀现在被拆穿了是亚洲洗钱中心之父。孽党PAp的白衣白裤,被阿扁洗钱,越洗越黑了! :-) 实在笑死人!

本人不但老早就说穿了老狗贼李光耀一辈子是干些什么肮脏勾当混饭吃的,而且多年前就预算美国将迟早成为世界经济的千斤墬,一崩塌就直堕无底洞。今天这两样事实已经摆明确实现了。不容争辩。

吳景茂招了 扁家洗錢 陳致中操盤

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2008/10/23 04:34</q> 郭良傑、顏玉龍/台北報導
吳淑珍哥哥吳景茂廿二日在台北地方法院證實,陳致中洗錢案中,絕非只是人頭,瑞士信貸新加坡分行戶頭裡的兩千一百萬美金被匯往美林日內瓦分行黃睿靚的帳戶,全是陳致中操盤,他只是簽名,帳戶裡有這麼多錢,吳景茂說,「我是看電視才知道」。此外,扁家理財專員徐立德也表示,到玉山官邸簽署開戶文件時,「陳致中夫婦都在場!」
台北地院昨天審理葉盛茂隱匿、洩漏公文案時,提訊吳景茂出庭作證。吳景茂說,「不管是開戶或匯款,我到玉山官邸簽文件,除了吳淑珍與理專外,陳致中夫婦、陳幸妤都曾在場討論或聊天,我都沒有參與,但陳水扁從未在場。」
受命法官曾正龍昨天當庭提示理專徐立德在特偵組的筆錄給吳景茂看,徐立德供稱,九十四年陳致中剛回國時,吳淑珍跟徐說,「致中也懂信託,讓他跟你多討論投資理財的事。」
徐立德另供稱,吳淑珍當時有說要結清南非標旗銀行的吳景茂帳戶,將投資標的和現金全數轉到瑞士信貸新加坡分行,陳致中後來還說要把帳戶結清轉到瑞士。
事後證實,在陳致中操盤下,去年二月十四日及三月一日,從瑞士信貸銀行新加坡分行匯出二○零九四萬六千美金及一四○萬二千美金,共二千一百餘萬送到瑞士美林銀行日內瓦分行的黃睿靚帳戶。
對這些過程,吳景茂說,「我都不清楚,我只知道簽名,徐立德有拿瑞士信貸帳戶的信託文件到台南給我簽,因為吳淑珍要把新加坡的戶頭關掉,我也是事後看電視才知道帳戶內有二千一百萬美金,這件事我可以對天發誓」,他當時還跟老婆說「這是邱毅亂搞的」。
法官也提示扁家海外洗錢資料給吳景茂看,吳景茂說,他只曉得新加坡有一個帳戶是他的名字,其他國外帳戶吳淑珍都沒有告訴他,只有後來吳淑珍跟他提到理專要跳槽,才將錢轉到別的銀行。
吳景茂表示,開戶授權他知道,資金存入是否要他簽名,他不知道,因為開戶授權書都是英文,他看不懂,也不清楚開了多少戶?存了多少錢?
法官出示另一名理專葉玲玲在特偵組筆錄,葉供稱,有些時候是吳景茂通知她將錢匯到新加坡,她再向新加坡確認。
吳景茂當場否認,強調他只有通知吳淑珍,不可能通知葉玲玲,從未主動和葉聯絡,通常是葉玲玲傳真匯款單給他簽名後,他簽完回傳,再打電話確認,吳說「她知道我是人頭,知道我是什麼角色!」
昨天傳喚吳景茂作證後,合議庭將在特偵組傳喚陳致中、黃睿靚到案後,最快將在十一月傳喚兩人到庭作證。

posted by uncleyap at 11:30 PM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
this fucking bapok PAP dog would be coming in to support those coward regimes!

faggotdogsimkhenghwee.png

My heart goes out to HINDRAF & that little girl arrested by Abudllah's matas.

I was protesting with Sealan outside Malaysian High Comm for 5 days as Sealan took his Hunger-Strike for HINDRAF 5.

BN is so incredibly feeling insecure to had arrested little girl for trying to send a petition letter to Abudullah regarding HINDRAF 5.:mad:

What kind of Chicken PM is this? Can go and join Robert Mugabe & die!