• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video on National Reserve Ang Pao GE & Presidential Election

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/02/msg-sent-to-president-from-prison-on-ge.html

Monday, February 14, 2011

Msg sent to President from Prison, on GE & Presidential Elections

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FyxthGcKTbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have just completed and uploaded this video with only 2 hrs to go before I head to High Court to go to Changi Prison. This video on DVD will be sent via the prison to President of Rep of Singapore. Youtube.com is still processing the video as I posted on this blog. :smile:

posted by uncleyap at 2:12 PM

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For fuck you go on hunger strike. Stupid. Fucking dumbass attention whore. You want to go for hunger strike, make damn sure you are prepared to die for your ideals.

in 15:20 to 15:46 you said.

"As Republic of Singapore President, already approve (sic) the spending of National Reserve (sic). And the cabinet, after spending the Reserve (sic), now says that the economy is "superb". Then why, they did not fill back (sic) the reserve and they want to spend the surplus, to...uhhh...buy votes? This is something that the voters and the President, should pay attention to."

You answered you own question, if you KPKB to Prataman about PAP squandering millions on vote buying and he does something about it, he where got time to fill up the paperwork for a shit-stirrer like you on a matter of a $5 discount?

Talk about penny wise and pound foolish. Stupid dumbass. Better you rot in jail and don't come out, I don't need a traitor to be let loose on the streets recruiting Cheena commies to "democratize" MY Homeland.

Remember, you MORON: Prison got no Broadband!!!

Last edited: