• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sad and angering video - documentary shot at Marine Parade GRC

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/02/documentary-recorded-in-marine-parade.html

Youtube.Com URL

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4JvVE1F6MsI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

I was sadden by what I saw in Marine Parade GRC near Still Road & Eunos MRT Station in this season of Chinese New Year. Very young children had to follow their poor parents to help works that feed their family through Recycling from Waste. Their young lives definitely began the hard way, and I pulled out my camera and recorded them. Next to the Eunos MRT Station their PAp MP Dr. Ong Seh Hong had yet another luxury event of propaganda sponsored by his political cronies, these are very common and routine for Ong & most other PAp MPs. The Chinese New Year icon God Of Good Fortune was highly erected over-looking these poor children - giving them nothing ironically!

Ong is the MP for Kembangan seat which is part of Marine Parade GRC led by ex-PM Goh Chok Tong. His event had been there for weeks featuring a nightly begining from 16.Jan.2011 until New Year, Ritual of Fortune in which Gold Foil will be Sprinkled Upon their Distinguished Guests!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7WSmkKi74wQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

On that day I first saw an Indian girl about 6 years old with her father on a rickshaw collecting recycle material picked from the trash bins of private houses along Still Road. I took a brief shot of video. Then only minutes later I saw another Chinese girl only 2-3 years old sitting on a similar rickshaw pushed by her mother, collecting similar recycle materials from Eunos MRT Station's rubbish bins. I took a video clip of them, and sitting near them an old man seems to be begging or selling tissue paper near the MRT Station's rubbish bins.

This is Singapore for them! Where their minister draws the world highest salaries from GST paid by these poor families. The famiLEE LEEgime squander and plunder notoriously. The images floated up in my mind immediately of their high profile NDP celebrations.

So I knew I had to make these videos to expose this to the world.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you going to jail with CSJ? you get free lodging, meals and medical benefits in jail. As a season goers in jail, I think you would be welcome by your prison mates.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you going to jail with CSJ? you get free lodging, meals and medical benefits in jail. As a season goers in jail, I think you would be welcome by your prison mates.

We both are supposed to go on 10th Feb.

I am making application to defer to 14, because family members got surgery on th 10th. I think CSJ had some donations on stand by but he will still go to jail, only in case Parliament got dissolved while he is in jail then they will pay the $fine$ for him to immediately be released to organize the GE logistics.:wink: I don't know, I am not involved there.

That would be how I would had played given if I had carry such a party burden. That is to have a card to defeat famiLEE LEEgime's plan to calculate on having SDP sec gen in jail during GE, they will only find more works to do and pay more on political price.:wink::wink:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seem to have a fixation with the lady pushing her tricycle with her kid sitting on it.

So either you don't even know how to put a simple point across, or you are admiring her ass. Worse yet, you are a paedo.

And your choice of commie music to set the tone?

Tasteless.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to have a fixation with the lady pushing her tricycle with her kid sitting on it.

So either you don't even know how to put a simple point across, or you are admiring her ass. Worse yet, you are a paedo.

Tasteless.

You are so ignorant therefore we all know that you are either an Ang Moh or Malay or Indian because the music is a famous Taiwanese folk culture which lyrics depict a poor family surviving on recycling of drink bottles. It's title is 酒干倘卖无 where 酒干=drink bottles 倘卖无=do you have any for sale? It is a very very sad song which is totally unrelated to commie :wink:.

:wink::cool:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ej0wgdCVl4E" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="640"></iframe>

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tasteless.

I will never take these fucking Uncle Yap propaganda videos seriously.

Thoroughly destructive to the opposition cause, rather than being helpful.

If I were a swing voter and I saw this, I would think the opposition was insane and comprise of members with IQ of < 50.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 elections ago, I might have agreed with UY's methods. But the world has moved on since then.

Bread and Butter issues hurting the lowly educated is no more in focus. And for whatever the opposition barked endlessly about back then, those lowly educated, ignorant, dead end job, Chinese educated would obediently vote PAP regardless of how much they are screwed.

Nowadays, it is the children of those simpleton ignoramuses who are better educated and more exposed to the world and the information around them that holds the key to the election.

Granted, those lowly educated folks worked their butts off to give their children a good education, but to what use is that education if their children have to live in a country that insists on blinkering their ideas and aspirations by insisting on an unspoken caste system where PAP, foreigners and idle rich "elites" must lord over them and that they have no say as to how best they can play a part in the country of their birth.

Case in point is where you see employers viewing local and foreign grads differently. I see local grads whining and bitching about much ado about nothing and still not know how to get out of a predicament with having a higher authority to appeal to. Foreign grads are independent minded and try to work problems out, but then, most are too young and have only their wits and not an experienced mind to lead them towards success.

Such then is SG system of "meritocracy". You are only as good as you have performed on the books and bootlick to a higher authority, carrying out their orders and presenting even shit as gold by massaging figures and satistics to suit them sitting in ivory towers.

Even NUS and NTU can brag a host of glitterati in their academia, but have they ever produced a local grad of the same distinction without having to insert mercenaries to boost their empty vessel?

I think now the election is all about awakening the middle class to realise their ability to make a difference. These people must realise that if they lose their ability to think for themselves, SG will never be a place that they can call their own, but they would rather be the servant class that serves a PAP and foreigners who have been parachuted in to do jobs that they are perceived to be incompetent at, where they should have long been able to do those jobs given the right environment of political free will and maturity of thought.

These are the bulk of the audience that PAP and the oppos will and must make a play for, and for the middle class Singaporean to realise that the fate of Singapore lies in their hand as Singaporeans to carve out a unique system they can call their own.

This will then mean that there must never be a place for cheena speaking idiots like UY who would glorify the Chinaman's way of shifting morality, materialism and blind obedience to the words of any despotic regime that appeals to them.

If I were a swing voter and I saw this, I would think the opposition was insane and comprise of members with IQ of < 50.

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid Yap, who are you calling Ang Moh, Malay or Indian?

No wonder people like you must be drummed out of existence like your Chinese-chauvinist comrade Tang Liang Hong.

It is people like you who insist that having ties to China and Chinamen is the best thing that can happen to Singapore society.

So blinded are you by the fact that you belong to a majority race in SG makes you think that anything good for a Chinaman must be good for Singaporeans.

So divisive is your methods that no sooner a person like you has a bit power, you will go on to sell it of to the highest Chinaman bidder.

I am Chinese and I am proud of my place in Singapore, I do not harbour chauvinistic ideals like you simply because I have been exposed to multiple cultures where my friends, bosses, right-hand men, subordinates can be of any race so long as they can work and adapt to the work culture and task at hand.

As for your commie music, all I hear is the usual, lousy chord progression typical of hokkien music accompanied by a cheapo electronic drum box and a shrill voice to drown all that out while singing something that sounds more like 秋天干你妈。

You surely must enjoy the innuendo of that verse, no wonder your fixation over that poor woman's rear end.

You are so ignorant therefore we all know that you are either an Ang Moh or Malay or Indian because the music is a famous Taiwanese folk culture which lyrics depict a poor family surviving on recycling of drink bottles. It's title is 酒干倘卖无 where 酒干=drink bottles 倘卖无=do you have any for sale? It is a very very sad song which is totally unrelated to commie :wink:.

:wink::cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't need to side-track here and there lah, I will not entertain these.:wink:

You said this well-known Taiwanese tune to be Commie music, when locals including non-Chinese people knows where that song came from. The rest of irrelevant topics are waste of time. Goes to show that similar to Ass Loong Son PAp dogs are so out of touch with people, and had no idea that Hum is not an ingredient of Mee Siam. ;D

The issue is PAP shower themselves with Gold Foil while poor peasants struggles hard to feed their young children, and PAp never understand why baby birthrate kept dropping regardless of the silly baby bonus etc.

famiLEE LEEgime have no idea how the poor Singaporeans live, and feed their children, and struggle to stay afloat with family expenses. Because PAp dogs are rich, how to expect PAp dogs to know the poor peasants songs like 酒干倘卖无?

I will not side-track.:wink:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid Yap, not everything revolves around some obscure commie song.

By assuming I do not know that song, you call me a PAP dog.

Therefore, by the same association via Comical Ah Lim's English rendition of one of your aforesaid the Cheena folk song "要拼才会赢" into "Upturn the Downturn", you are the bigger PAP dog after all, since you are so familiar with folk songs sung by PAP.

Use your fucking logic, if you want to further the opposition cause, better you shut up and get into the program than to keep barking incessantly and running around stirring amusement like a headless chicken.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XPPm1OPGaag" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="853"></iframe>

Special Chinese version made for you!

:biggrin:

Friday, February 04, 2011

酒干倘卖无-新加坡真实版-揭露李家王朝挥霍浪费;不顾民生;高薪养贪自称廉!

2011年农历春节前,叶叔在新加坡友诺士地铁站外真实拍摄的纪录片。现实一个约两岁<wbr>_华族女孩,另一个约六岁的印度族孩子,皆随贫苦的父母在生活苦线上挣扎求生存。他们在<wbr>_垃圾里面检破烂东西卖。而在地铁站的另一头,李家王朝的腐败官僚和富裕朋党在堂皇挥霍<wbr>_庆丰年!还大搞财神撒金箔!夜夜笙歌!不顾民生!李家王朝的内阁部长榨取数百万计的年<wbr>_薪。高薪养贪自称廉!常年无量挥霍浪费,包括有穷人缴费的税金。穷家孩子很苦很可怜,<wbr>_官府和富人的孩子不同命!

sammyboy.com 英文论坛发布链接

posted by uncleyap at 5:37 PM

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid Yap, get it into your head, the days of pandering to the "silent majority" filled with the ranks of the lowly and cheena educated are over. Years of pestering these idiots by the opposition has yielded us only 2 opposition seats and 1 NMP.

This only shows how many kiasi turncoats in there that are that are willing to sell their loyalties to the highest bidder.

You want to help the poor? Go work in the social service, educate them, serve them, feed them, do what you will to improve their circumstance and their courage to see that their lives can be made better.

You want to talk politics? Fuck off with your chinaman commie mentality and realise that the middle class must be engaged and empowered to fight the learned helplessness that PAP has created to the detriment of our evolution to be the true powerhouse that does not need the facade of "foreign talent" that PAP has so carefully crafted.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Yap, who are you calling Ang Moh, Malay or Indian?

No wonder people like you must be drummed out of existence like your Chinese-chauvinist comrade Tang Liang Hong.

It is people like you who insist that having ties to China and Chinamen is the best thing that can happen to Singapore society.

So blinded are you by the fact that you belong to a majority race in SG makes you think that anything good for a Chinaman must be good for Singaporeans.

So divisive is your methods that no sooner a person like you has a bit power, you will go on to sell it of to the highest Chinaman bidder.

I am Chinese and I am proud of my place in Singapore, I do not harbour chauvinistic ideals like you simply because I have been exposed to multiple cultures where my friends, bosses, right-hand men, subordinates can be of any race so long as they can work and adapt to the work culture and task at hand.

As for your commie music, all I hear is the usual, lousy chord progression typical of hokkien music accompanied by a cheapo electronic drum box and a shrill voice to drown all that out while singing something that sounds more like 秋天干你妈。

You surely must enjoy the innuendo of that verse, no wonder your fixation over that poor woman's rear end.
Wow, that is quite displeasing. Sounds bad.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are entitled to do your own politics according to yr own ways. So am I!:wink: I won't change you, I won't be change by you either.:wink::wink: There are a billion persons each with own version of DOs and DON'Ts, problem is... they are all trying to sell to each other unsuccessfully.:biggrin::p

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't seek to "change" persons that have been thoroughly discredited.

Clearly by now you already who are the ones here that look upon you as the affable forum clown with his periodic freakshows on Youtube.

You are entitled to do your own politics according to yr own ways. So am I!:wink: I won't change you, I won't be change by you either.:wink::wink: There are a billion persons each with own version of DOs and DON'Ts, problem is... they are all trying to sell to each other unsuccessfully.:biggrin::p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. Uncle Yap is just a mad clown. Ever noticed the inconsistencies in his use of the English language? I suspect someone else writes on his behalf when he is too busy doing FOs. In a capsule, he is a fraud, period.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 elections ago, I might have agreed with UY's methods. But the world has moved on since then.

Bread and Butter issues hurting the lowly educated is no more in focus. And for whatever the opposition barked endlessly about back then, those lowly educated, ignorant, dead end job, Chinese educated would obediently vote PAP regardless of how much they are screwed.

Nowadays, it is the children of those simpleton ignoramuses who are better educated and more exposed to the world and the information around them that holds the key to the election.

Granted, those lowly educated folks worked their butts off to give their children a good education, but to what use is that education if their children have to live in a country that insists on blinkering their ideas and aspirations by insisting on an unspoken caste system where PAP, foreigners and idle rich "elites" must lord over them and that they have no say as to how best they can play a part in the country of their birth.

Case in point is where you see employers viewing local and foreign grads differently. I see local grads whining and bitching about much ado about nothing and still not know how to get out of a predicament with having a higher authority to appeal to. Foreign grads are independent minded and try to work problems out, but then, most are too young and have only their wits and not an experienced mind to lead them towards success.

Such then is SG system of "meritocracy". You are only as good as you have performed on the books and bootlick to a higher authority, carrying out their orders and presenting even shit as gold by massaging figures and satistics to suit them sitting in ivory towers.

Even NUS and NTU can brag a host of glitterati in their academia, but have they ever produced a local grad of the same distinction without having to insert mercenaries to boost their empty vessel?

I think now the election is all about awakening the middle class to realise their ability to make a difference. These people must realise that if they lose their ability to think for themselves, SG will never be a place that they can call their own, but they would rather be the servant class that serves a PAP and foreigners who have been parachuted in to do jobs that they are perceived to be incompetent at, where they should have long been able to do those jobs given the right environment of political free will and maturity of thought.

These are the bulk of the audience that PAP and the oppos will and must make a play for, and for the middle class Singaporean to realise that the fate of Singapore lies in their hand as Singaporeans to carve out a unique system they can call their own.

This will then mean that there must never be a place for cheena speaking idiots like UY who would glorify the Chinaman's way of shifting morality, materialism and blind obedience to the words of any despotic regime that appeals to them.

If UncleYap has 1% of your intelligence (your above observation), he would be a very successful man. My advice to you - treat him like a WC - a place to shit and urinate.

sgczar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just MR "Uncle Yap" but the whole darn SDP including their Sec Gen are clowns, not just that but rude clowns at that.

With these types of opposition, what alternatives do sinkies have except to spoil their votes?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

qxd is one full of shits. just go to my profile and see the kind of shits he is really made of. if he represents SDP, then everyone should know what kind of shits SDP just love to play with.

u want this kind of shits loving people representing you and your ward?

think again.

even though UY's assistance and support to the SDP might not be appreciated but surely his effort and kaypohness in SDP's affair should have some minimal SDP's gratitude.