• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GCT & Ass Loong Hypocritical Propagandas on late Mr JBJ

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday, October 08, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> GCT & Ass Loong Hypocritical Propagandas

Yahoo News Link:

JBJ's fight with PAP did not affect his sons: PM Lee, SM Goh
Straits Times - 01 Oct 06:38AMPAP leaders never wanted their fight with Mr J.B. Jeyaretnam to affect his two sons, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong said yesterday.

Suck my toes hypocrites!

This is what Chinese called 猫哭老鼠,假惺惺。

Today there is no inheritance property nor bequest that the 2 sons of late Mr. JBJ could inherit when late Mr. JBJ once had many houses including multi-million dollar banglow and savings in bank. It is doubtless that these assets had been robbed by famiLEE LEEgime bandits LEEgally from Mr. JBJ, where these are the very obvious financial sufferings directly affected by shameless bandit famiLEE LEEgime on the 2 sons of Mr. JBJ.:mad:

This is in terms of millions of dollars. Not to mention yet the priceless honor of their late father being abused and trashed by these bandits.:mad:

Mr JBJ should hold MP's title while Ass Loong's dad lame bastard old dog thief Lee Kuan Yew & GCt had abused defamation suit to kick him out of the parliament. In the bastards' shameless propaganda they were trying to say that this does not distress and affect Mr. JBJ's sons?:confused:

Don't make my toes laugh LEEgime bastards!

Take back your own propagandas and shaft it!

posted by uncleyap at 8:51 AM

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY, hope that u remember JBJ's words. i think jbj had realised that all along his strategies and attacks against paps were quite ineffective. when he realised that and intended to change his strategies, he realised he was already 80+.

now that he's gone, maybe it's about time u change ur modus and tactics against the paps. pls, remember it should be effective if not DON'T EVER USE IT; IT BACKFIRES. just like how jbj had faced his. had he brushed aside personal vengefulness and concentrate on the lame policies and preached it to peasants, maybe a different stronger opp would have long appeared.

SDP looks like doing what was even worst by direct confrontation and disobedience. they are the gov and the laws. if those default their rules, there's no way those could win or even gaining the faith of peasants who frown about such outburst instead.

it's just a humble opinion....all meant to be in good faith for a good person u are.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's just a humble opinion....all meant to be in good faith for a good person u are.

you are fucking jealous!

go get a job and stop wasting your time being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday, October 08, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> GCT & Ass Loong Hypocritical Propagandas

Yahoo News Link:

JBJ's fight with PAP did not affect his sons: PM Lee, SM Goh
Straits Times - 01 Oct 06:38AMPAP leaders never wanted their fight with Mr J.B. Jeyaretnam to affect his two sons, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong said yesterday.

Suck my toes hypocrites!

This is what Chinese called 猫哭老鼠,假惺惺。

Today there is no inheritance property nor bequest that the 2 sons of late Mr. JBJ could inherit when late Mr. JBJ once had many houses including multi-million dollar banglow and savings in bank. It is doubtless that these assets had been robbed by famiLEE LEEgime bandits LEEgally from Mr. JBJ, where these are the very obvious financial sufferings directly affected by shameless bandit famiLEE LEEgime on the 2 sons of Mr. JBJ.:mad:

This is in terms of millions of dollars. Not to mention yet the priceless honor of their late father being abused and trashed by these bandits.:mad:

Mr JBJ should hold MP's title while Ass Loong's dad lame bastard old dog thief Lee Kuan Yew & GCt had abused defamation suit to kick him out of the parliament. In the bastards' shameless propaganda they were trying to say that this does not distress and affect Mr. JBJ's sons?:confused:

Don't make my toes laugh LEEgime bastards!

Take back your own propagandas and shaft it!

posted by uncleyap at 8:51 AM

I thought I might agree with you this time but after reading part of it I still not. It is not a case of "cat crying for the rat", but " pushing down the well and throw down a rock".

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When GCT and the Lees conscience are badly affected, I am sure they can't sleep well after the demise of JBJ, they will try to dilute their guilt by saying something "nice" thru their propaganding machinese. They can keep trying but Singaporean are not stupid.