• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youtube Political Talk on MSK by UY ;)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2010/09/mas-selamat.html

Saturday, September 25, 2010

博客视频《叶叔问政》第一集,Mas Selamat

%E5%8F%B6%E5%8F%94%E9%97%AE%E6%94%BF.JPG

今天下午知道了李家王朝采取交换筹码的交易,从马来西亚换回了『表国舅』黄根成的『心肝宝贝』Mas Selamat,我就决定开张我计划中的《叶叔问政》博客视频集。 :-)

既然李家王朝的阿斗讲要搞『新媒体』政治,那好啊,李家王朝就接招吧!

媒体越是『新』的你们自己就越是『罩不住』,自己找苦头吃?活该啊!

本 集课题:李家王朝虚假的 『反恐怖』实力,被 Mas Selamat 彻底拆穿!到底花了什么代价去与马来西亚政府作交易,换回 『钦犯』? 难道这样就可以妄图在大选中补救失败吗? 这个肮脏的政治交易本身就是另一个新的大丑闻!新加坡的选民和世界的民众有这样蠢吗?

<object width="850" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uL691j65CAM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uL691j65CAM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="850" height="505"></embed></object>

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All I see is either a clown in a clown suit or some sick person stating the necessity of overthrowing one dynastic regime with a chinkaporean with chinese-chauvinistic dynastic aspirations.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is deliberate that I want non-English, non-western, language and political values in this series. Asians can not blindly just move towards the west just because they have different Asian cultures and could not find something common for themselves. In the case of Singapore the clear MISTAKE by famiLEE LEEgime when they could neither get people to learn Chinese + Malay + Tamil, they just forced people all to use the western English. That was a shortcut which came at a high and very long term price.

Post famiLEE LEEgime, we will need a long time to UNDO lots of these and face the consequences.

Lee Kuan Yew the old dog still further went to PRC to try to tell the Chinese to learn his favorite Ang Moh language. Clown yes. Trying to go against the language used by billion of Chinese and promote western language for the sake of business. He is so stupid and myopic and ignorant. The Chinese had done international business thousands of years ago since the famous Silk Road - WITHOUT having to learn Ang Moh. Old Dog is misled by his own little encounter with little red dot that believe there is good justification for taking that cheap shortcut, this is not applicable to that massive China.
:wink::wink:

I deliberately want so because old dog recently try to warn GMS not to push his PRIVATE TABOO button of Language, Religion & Ethnic. :smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2010/09/mas-selamat-either-charge-him-or.html

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mas Selamat - either charge him or release him - ISA is rubbish!

Ass Loong Son's press statement on MSK

My related Chinese Blog Video 叶叔问政 vol 1 :

Ass Loong insist that is not a deal:
Mr Lee also stressed that Mas Selamat's return to Singapore was not part of recent discussions on the Points of Agreement (POA) with Malaysia.

Do you believe that he told the truth? It is Point of Agreement all he had spoken with Najib? He is trying to mislead 3 year old kids?

It is rather clear that the famiLEE LEEgime is intent continuing to abuse Internal Security Act on Mas Selamat, to detain him without trial, according to Ass Loong's press statement in which no charge had been mentioned.

ISD officers & Gurkha guards had not been charged either for subjecting MSK to chance of escaping. Under Penal Code Section 223, these Gurkhas & ISDs are supposed bot punished by law. However, LEEgime is obviously neglecting their own laws and is cheating around their own laws.
Escape from confinement negligently suffered by a public servant
223. Whoever, being a public servant, legally bound as such public servant to keep in confinement any person charged with or convicted of any offence, or lawfully committed to custody, negligently suffers such person to escape from confinement, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both. [Indian PC 1860, s. 223]

I challenge famiLEE LEEgime to charge Mas Selamat for offense in law if they can prove any. Instead of detaining him without a trial under ISA. This measure is very coward. If you are unable to prove any offense against that man then RELEASE him just like what Malaysian Government just did.

posted by uncleyap at 3:23 AM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1083366/1/.html

Mas Selamat being held at Whitley Road Detention Centre

SINGAPORE : Terror suspect Mas Selamat Kastari is now being held at the Whitley Road Detention Centre, the same facility he had escaped from in February 2008.

Security has been tightened at the centre since his escape.

Speaking to the media at a constituency event on Saturday, Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said Mas Selamat has been arrested under the Internal Security Act.

He will be held for investigations for a month.

During this period, a decision will be made on whether to put him on a detention order.

Asked if Malaysian authorities had shared any details of their investigation, Mr Wong declined to comment, except to say that investigations are ongoing.

Mr Wong, who is also Home Affairs Minister, said: "He is now detained in the Whitley Road Detention Centre. Now investigations have been launched on Mas Selamat Kastari's escape. It may take some time for us to conclude how he had escaped.

"I can assure Singaporeans that when the information he gives can be verified, and we can conclusively say that that is how he escaped, and without compromising on operational security, I will let Singaporeans know more (about) how he escaped." - CNA/ms

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK is no longer a security threat but only POLITICAL threat to LEEgime

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsgeneral.php?id=530347

Mas Selamat Repatriated As No Longer Security Threat - Hishammuddin
KLUANG, Sept 25 (Bernama) -- Singapore Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) leader Mas Selamat Kastari was handed over to the republic yesterday after it was decided that he was no longer a security threat to Malaysia.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said the decision was made after discussions between Malaysia and Singapore, besides the security and intelligence agencies as well as the special task force of both countries confirming that Mas Selamat was no longer a threat.

"I was briefed that Mas Selamat was no longer a security threat to our country. He is from Singapore and I had said before that if a foreigner arrested is not a security threat to us, he should be sent back to his country of origin," he told reporters after the Sembrong parliamentary constituency's Raya open house in Taman Sri Lambak, here, Saturday.

On the suggestion that the deportation of the JI leader to Singapore could possibly be on the request made through Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak's visit to Singapore recently, Hishammuddin said the request was in fact made by Singapore some time ago.

"The request was made because Mas Selamat is a Singapore citizen, but as long as we were not satisfied that he was no longer a security threat, we had to take the necessary precautions.

"But from our own investigation, I felt that it was time for us to hand over Mas Selamat to the Singapore authority," he said.

Mas Selamat was arrested on April 1, last year after he was found hiding in Johor since March 2008.

Before that he was arrested by the Singapore authority under the Internal Security Act, but managed to escape from the Whitley Road Detention Centre on Feb 27, last year.

On the arrest of cartoonist Zunar yesterday, Hishammuddin who is also Sembrong member of parliament, said the arrest was made after his book of cartoons that touched on the country's legal system and religion, including the "Allah" issue, was found to be detrimental to public order.

"Many try to link the arrest to his cartoons that touch on the prime minister and deputy prime minister but I've been informed that this is not the reason," he said.

Zunar, or his real name, Zulkiflee SM Anwarul Haque, 49, was arrested under the Sedition Act 1948 for his latest book, Cartoon-O-Phobia, which touches on sensitive issues.

He was arrested at the office of his publishing company, Sepakat Efektif Sdn Bhd, in the federal capital at about 4pm yesterday.

-- BERNAMA

The Malaysian Government's Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said Mas Selamat is NO LONGER A SECURITY THREAT thus released from Internal Security Detention. However the lame coward famiLEE LEEgime is still detaining him under Internal Security Act at the same ISD where he fled from.:confused::confused::confused:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1083321/1/.html

Mr Lee also stressed that Mas Selamat's return to Singapore was not part of recent discussions on the Points of Agreement (POA) with Malaysia.

The close cooperation of South East Asia's security agencies has been a key factor in tackling terrorism in the region.

And this closeness played a critical role in the Mas Selamat case - first with Indonesia when he was caught in February 2003, and now with Malaysia, when he was detained in Johor in April last year.

"We are grateful for their co-operation and help throughout this operation. And we hope that through this co-operation, we will be able to work together and make both Singapore and Malaysia in the region, a safer place from extremist terrorists like Mas Selamat and his crew," said Mr Lee.

How can then the so called CLOSE SECURITY COOPERATION be so contrary against one another regarding the same JI MSK, that while one govt claim MSK is no security threat fit to be released, the other immediately place him under ISA detention?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1083366/1/.html

SINGAPORE : Terror suspect Mas Selamat Kastari is now being held at the Whitley Road Detention Centre, the same facility he had escaped from in February 2008.

Security has been tightened at the centre since his escape.

Speaking to the media at a constituency event on Saturday, Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said Mas Selamat has been arrested under the Internal Security Act.

So it is either Wong Kan Seng or Hishammuddin Hussein not telling the truth or both of them!

I think it is more likely that famiLEE LEEgime is not telling the truth as they require for POLITICAL REASON instead of SECURITY REASON to hold MSK in ISD. Hence MSK is now a POLITICAL ISA DETAINEE.

If he was held in Singapore as a terrorist for valid reason, he wouldn't be release by Malaysian govt for the same reason. That is the logic.

Charge MSK or RELEASE him, you have enough shame famiLEE LEEgime and detaining him won't save your lost face nor your lost votes! Stop abusing ISA for political calculation you lame dirty coward LEEgime!

:mad::mad::oIo:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then it is a good thing only insignificant political groupies like you think that way. To me culture grows from within a nation, and the PAP prevents that by diluting the nation with foreigners and singing their high praises. Your romantic notions of Chineseness has long gone since commies destroyed all previous sense of ethics and morality in chinamen, so stop hallucinating and have your brains checked.

It is deliberate that I want non-English, non-western, language and political values in this series. Asians can not blindly just move towards the west just because they have different Asian cultures and could not find something common for themselves. In the case of Singapore the clear MISTAKE by famiLEE LEEgime when they could neither get people to learn Chinese + Malay + Tamil, they just forced people all to use the western English. That was a shortcut which came at a high and very long term price.

Post famiLEE LEEgime, we will need a long time to UNDO lots of these and face the consequences.

Lee Kuan Yew the old dog still further went to PRC to try to tell the Chinese to learn his favorite Ang Moh language. Clown yes. Trying to go against the language used by billion of Chinese and promote western language for the sake of business. He is so stupid and myopic and ignorant. The Chinese had done international business thousands of years ago since the famous Silk Road - WITHOUT having to learn Ang Moh. Old Dog is misled by his own little encounter with little red dot that believe there is good justification for taking that cheap shortcut, this is not applicable to that massive China.
:wink::wink:

I deliberately want so because old dog recently try to warn GMS not to push his PRIVATE TABOO button of Language, Religion & Ethnic. :smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then it is a good thing only insignificant political groupies like you think that way. To me culture grows from within a nation, and the PAP prevents that by diluting the nation with foreigners and singing their high praises. Your romantic notions of Chineseness has long gone since commies destroyed all previous sense of ethics and morality in chinamen, so stop hallucinating and have your brains checked.

If this planet could still afford environment for human colony in this red dot, we still have time to undo what famiLEE LEEgime did on culture. The bad western components to be removed. Left the PRC problem to their own people, I don't see much destruction by communist that you said, I doubt you know sufficiently to make that claim, no need to argue with you.:wink: The western world is depleting and deteriorating thus their followings in Asia will reduce and in some parts diminished quickly. Ang Moh influence will be deem as a minor factor.:wink:

I am very firm to veer against them. I can speak in total of 9 languages and dialects, I am willing to learn more Asian languages to interact with Asian without depending on English. Many locals are similarly very capable in taking up local languages, e.g. Mr. Ravi spoke Chinese at SDP's rally in GE2006. Lon Pray Pray!:wink:

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap.

do you want us to take your video seriously or just have a good laugh... :biggrin:
I can't stop laughing at your attire and expressions. :p

no wonder that screwball was annoyed with you and previously whacked me when I say you are a credible oppo supporter.

you should post this in main section and let everybody see.

no offense, really very funny, if you don't mean that video to be lighthearted, I'm sorry. :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You're an absolute idiot.

What you say on your own accord is entirely up to you and no one can question that. But English is our working language for a very good reason. You're so caught up in your blind hatred for PAP that you can't even see common sense.

I watched 4 min of your video and could not watch further. No content at all, just a LAU FU ZI (you) pretending to give a political discourse. You've completely missed the issue about Mas Selamat. It's about govt incompetence, not that they're trying to cover up some deeper plot.

Malaysia had WKS by the testicles because they knew if they did not return him in time for GE2011, it would be bad for his campaign. The fact that they're returning him at such an opportune time means some concession has been made. Try to probe that rather than ranting in some three piece bunny suit.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're an absolute idiot.

What you say on your own accord is entirely up to you and no one can question that. But English is our working language for a very good reason. You're so caught up in your blind hatred for PAP that you can't even see common sense.

I watched 4 min of your video and could not watch further. No content at all, just a LAU FU ZI (you) pretending to give a political discourse. You've completely missed the issue about Mas Selamat. It's about govt incompetence, not that they're trying to cover up some deeper plot.

Malaysia had WKS by the testicles because they knew if they did not return him in time for GE2011, it would be bad for his campaign. The fact that they're returning him at such an opportune time means some concession has been made. Try to probe that rather than ranting in some three piece bunny suit.

Thanks for the lame feedback, I am no longer at your "common sense" level since a long time ago. Have to highlight beyond your "common sense", and will not stick to your level. Some DEALS had been made, and even if you were a child as LOONG as not too childish you will be able to see this.

I will no longer be ranting same old opposition tune, some thing else need to be addressed by some one else, where most others had omitted.:wink:

Weekim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap.

do you want us to take your video seriously or just have a good laugh... :biggrin:
I can't stop laughing at your attire and expressions. :p

no wonder that screwball was annoyed with you and previously whacked me when I say you are a credible oppo supporter.

you should post this in main section and let everybody see.

no offense, really very funny, if you don't mean that video to be lighthearted, I'm sorry. :smile:

Fxxking funny!!!! hahahaha... I can't stop laughing too... Just dat his tone sounds too serious... otherwise dis will be a perfect joker vid.