• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Do NOT politicize Mr. JBJ's funeral -UY

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday, October 04, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Funeral for Mr. JBJ will not be politicized

I am putting out this message to tell political supporters not to politicize funeral for Mr. JBJ, so that NON-POLITICAL friends; relatives; foreigners; lawyers; and even PAppies who admire Mr. JBJ will not feel uncomfortable to attend this funeral. I am referring to the funeral process today.

Only after the cremation we start to address political aspects of Mr. JBJ's passing. I belief that there is a gathering at Speakers Corner tonight between 1830Hr to 2200Hr. (6:30 to 10PM).

Although Mr. JBJ is our highly respected political leader, his funeral also belong to his family and friends from many non-political sectors. Such as the legal sector. We should just set politics aside during his funeral and leave politics to political gatherings such as this Speakers' Corner event. Please don't mix things and cause unhappiness. Regardless of political stands lets commemorate and honor this great man today in peace. This is my message.

After crematorium and dinner I will be at speakers Corner.

Last night, more books had been at the wake, I think the printer who regularly printed for Mr. JBJ got some stocks and the Reform Party managed to acquire from the printing company, which were previously printed in excess and not yet delivered to Mr. JBJ's office. :-) Good news for those who want to get books.

posted by uncleyap at 11:35 AM

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saturday, October 04, 2008

Last night, more books had been at the wake, I think the printer who regularly printed for Mr. JBJ got some stocks and the Reform Party managed to acquire from the printing company, which were previously printed in excess and not yet delivered to Mr. JBJ's office. :-) Good news for those who want to get books.
posted by uncleyap at 11:35 AM

Please have the books at the speaker corner too, supporters there might want to get a copy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regrettably, I don't think they'd grant Gopalan Nair one-day off prison for the funeral.

Q

Qinhuang

in the first place, do u understand what UY is talking?
what has Ravi got to do with u ?
are u from the PAP mental hospital ?
you are totally out of the issue.
if you cannot attend, then stay at home and tiulehloumoh.
dont hehehe....thinking you can make fun , are u implying Ravi is not sound, please show the proof

Agree, but make sure the seow kau Ravi is latched and muffed.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although Mr. JBJ is our highly respected political leader, his funeral also belong to his family and friends from many non-political sectors. Such as the legal sector. We should just set politics aside during his funeral and leave politics to political gatherings such as this Speakers' Corner event. Please don't mix things and cause unhappiness. Regardless of political stands lets commemorate and honor this great man today in peace. This is my message.

Thank you, Mr Yap. Must as I disagree with you on your policies and approaches and will continue to do so, I commend you for this act of decency.

Q

Qinhuang

you sound more gentleman than the tiulehloumoh.

Thank you, Mr Yap. Must as I disagree with you on your policies and approaches and will continue to do so, I commend you for this act of decency.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the first place, do u understand what UY is talking?
what has Ravi got to do with u ?
are u from the PAP mental hospital ?
you are totally out of the issue.
if you cannot attend, then stay at home and tiulehloumoh.
dont hehehe....thinking you can make fun , are u implying Ravi is not sound, please show the proof

Oh no..... I have no proof........ but I have proof that I screwed your loumoh over and over again....:biggrin::biggrin:

A

Alu862

Regrettably, I don't think they'd grant Gopalan Nair one-day off prison for the funeral.

why should we granted that unpatriotic ass a day off? He is already getting fed by us taxpayers. If all PRCs are speis as he claims, the all Indians are spies too.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK, funeral is long over and now cease fire is over.

It is whack time!

:wink::biggrin: