• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Preview Alan Shadrake Interview 2.Aug.2010

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preview Alan Shadrake Interview 2.Aug.2010 (youtube.com)

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2010/08/preview-alan-shadrake-interview.html

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BYUM1i1nchA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

I am still not fully done with this project, but I decided to show a bit of it (part 1) while it's fresh. :-) This version is obviously raw un-cut recording and low resolution. I have better quality version still being worked on right now.

More will be released soon.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The audio sux but I think the producer realised it because he moved closer. I hope the audio is improved from the start.

Alan looked nervous as he kept glancing to his left - maybe ISD waiting for him to lim kopi too.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Preview Alan Shadrake Interview 2.Aug.2010 (youtube.com)

I am still not fully done with this project, but I decided to show a bit of it (part 1) while it's fresh. :-) This version is obviously raw un-cut recording and low resolution. I have better quality version still being worked on right now.

More will be released soon.

Is that your video?

Next time when you do video, consider the following.

- Invest in a quality camera. A lot of cameras these days can record quality video, some even has HD. The video and audio sucks, if you want to convey a message through the video, you need to fix the video ie invest in a new camera now.

- choose a location where there is less background noise. The video is ruined by the noisy background noise. Don't just say, let's go this place and do the video shoot, plan the location first, one that is not noisy.

- Use a microphone to ensure quality audio