• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Must Singaporeans Remember of Goh Keng Swee?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-must-singaporeans-remember-of-goh.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

What Must Singaporeans Remember of Goh Keng Swee?

I write this blog posting only to highlight 3 significant facts:

1. Not that his signatures are on these old notes, but the fact that he is one of the very small number of PAp Ministers whose salaries were still at NORMALLY ACCEPTABLE LEVEL. The current ministers of famiLEE LEEgime are drawing some 20X or more salaries than when late Mr. Goh was DPM & Defense Minister. This is the most significant thing we must remember.

Orchid%20$1%20-%20Sign%20Goh%20Keng%20Swee%20.gif

2. He is one of the very small numbers of PAp ministers who humbly contributed to crucial and appreciated changes Singapore had been through. Most of the famiLEE LEEgime ministers are arrogant and made changes unnecessary; unacceptable; unappreciated to Singapore and helped themselves more than our peasants. This is another significant fact that Singaporeans must remember of late Mr. Goh.

3. Yet another significant fact that Singaporeans need to recognize of late Mr. Goh is that he contributed his part and then in due time HE LEFT, he did not become any SM MM AM PM ZM what not. He did not installed his son his family members into Temasek GIC, he did not want to rise and rule Singapore from death, otherwise LKy should be very worried about him.

Lee+Kuan+Yew+Toh+Chin+Chye+Goh+Keng+Swee.jpg

Finally, I have no objection to the state funeral honor he received, but I insist that late Mr. JBJ also deserve state funeral and Singapore owed Mr. JBJ this.

The stark differences between current famiLEE LEEgime ministers & the pioneers ,especially their contributions vs their salaries is the matter I like to highlight and draw attention of Singaporeans to.

Farewell Mr. Goh, RIP, famiLEE ruined the original Singapore that you contributed to create. Today many of our citizens feels like 2nd class citizens here, and felt betrayed and neglected. I ask you to please watch over well-being of our Singaporeans from the better place where you are. Thank You Mr. Goh.

posted by uncleyap at http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-must-singaporeans-remember-of-goh.html" title="permanent link">12:46 PM

<!-- End .post -->

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
will the value of all those dollars with his signature,increase/appreciate ?

i think most of us will remember him as the one that implement the NS policies as it is still on-going.
and also the school's streaming
but the most successfully is the works/jobs that he brought here,so that our parents and/or grandparents have a stable incomes - economics and finances.

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
should for all those policies like those on finance,work creation and leisure.
he is also an foreign talent,born in Malacca.