• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

heartless LEEgime' Malaysian HELL minister's by-passed

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2010/05/cow-should-bypass-his-own-heart-in.html

Thursday, May 06, 2010

<!-- Begin .post --> COW should bypass his own heart in Malaysia

Not only that he is a famiLEE LEEgime minister from Malaysia Penang, his policies are always skewed towards Malaysia:

• In 2006 he wanted to shift elderly citizens' nursing homes to Malaysia
  • In 2010 he wanted to spend our CPF Medi-Save in Malaysian Hospitals
Now he have his own heart by-pass in Singapore? Why?

Take his own CPF Medi-Save and spend in his own hometown in Malaysia & go bypass his own heart there! Why not?

Why is he here spending our tax payers money on his own Malaysian Heart while he made all these Malaysian skewed policies to impose on us Singaporean citizens?

Rep of Singapore belongs to us Singaporeans, so is our CPF funds. The Republic & our land & CPF don't belong to Malaysia nor famiLEE LEEgime nor PAp. Does COW know this within his heart? Isn't that the problem? Is by-pass able to fix this problem?

Is he by-passing our CPF funds into Malaysia with his policy as famiLEE LEEgime HELL Minister?

Google News URL

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="360"><tbody><tr style="font-weight: bold;"><td colspan="3">Health Minister has heart bypass surgery <!-- TITLE : end--> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3" height="15">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <!-- Story With Image End --> <tr><td colspan="3" class="bodytext_10pt"> <!-- CONTENT : start --> Singapore's Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan had heart bypass surgery on Tuesday, reported The New Paper.
The coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) was performed at the National Heart Centre Singapore (NHCS) following advice from Mr Khaw's doctors after a health check-up last week.
A spokesman for the Ministry of Health (MOH) said that Mr Khaw is recovering well, and had been feeling fine before his routine check-up. The surgery was an elective one, meaning that the procedure was not an emergency.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

She added that the 57-year-old Health Minister has been taking medication for high cholesterol. Mr Khaw had previously told reporters that his father also had high cholesterol, according to The New Paper report. High levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol can clog up arteries and increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said in GE2006 that Singaporeans can not allow Malaysian COW to kick ourselves out of Singapore into Johore or Batam's nursing homes just because it is cheap policy to kick our senior citizens out of our own homeland. We kick them out while we can and before we got old and be kicked out and regret.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLIsuy4ipmY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RLIsuy4ipmY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you don't like malaysia?

So many people queuing up at causway to get away from hectic citylife to enjoy the rustic kampong side!

That is the only place people can see miles and miles of land without concrete jungles blocking your ways!

I have no problem with Malaysia, I have friends and family relatives in Malaysia too, and by beloved uncle and granny buried in Malaysian cemetery, where I go pay them respect.

I have problem with Malaysian coming to my Singapore and to kick me out of Singapore when I got old and weak and sick. Cow then want to pay my medisave to Malaysian hospitals.

FYI, my poor beloved granny died alone in a Malaysian hospital while I was here in SG, and no body knew what time she past. The fucked up hospital just found out that she was dead in the morning, she died helplessly alone in the dark. This is the kind of hospital Malaysian COW want to put me there when I got sick and old?:mad::oIo:

Why don't I do something now about it while I still can?

FYI also, it was EXACTLY the same policy implemented against my strong objection, by my Singaporean mom & Malaysian aunt both, to save $$$$, and they took away my dear kind granny who was then under my care in SG nursing home, to put her in Malaysian hospital. Then as a result, I lost her, and only got informed by this kind of fucked up hospital in the morning that she was just found dead in bed!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: