• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We don't want this to happen to LKy

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/11/asking-dead-get-answers-while-we-still.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Asking the dead? Get the ANSWERS while we still can!

Yahoo News URL

Did debts drive him to his death?

<cite>Channel NewsAsia - <abbr class="timedate" title="Wednesday, November 11">Wednesday, November 11</abbr></cite>

<cite class="caption">Did debts drive him to his death?</cite>

SINGAPORE: If Mr Ng Chee Kiang had a debt problem, it did not manifest in very visible ways leading up to his alleged suicide and murder of his two young children on Saturday.

While neighbours had once spotted the "O$P$" loanshark calling card scribbled on the wall beside his Ang Mo Kio flat three months ago, as MediaCorp had reported, the family did not have any history of service and conservancy charges arrears.

"From my experience, S&CC arrears are usually the first signs of any financial trouble," Ang Mo Kio—Yio Chu Kang Town Council chairman Inderjit Singh told MediaCorp.

But six years ago, Mr Ng filed for bankruptcy, Chinese—language daily Lianhe Wanbao reported on Tuesday, citing checks it had made.

The daily said that it was credit card bills — rather than gambling, as some newspapers have speculated — that was behind recent money problems.

Relatives whom MediaCorp spoke to at Mr Ng’s wake were fiercely protective of his wife’s privacy.

Asked what might have led Mr Ng to set fire to his flat with his son, 5, and daughter, 3, before jumping to his death, one male relative said: "You should ask the deceased, all the answers are with him. What I know is from the media."

When MediaCorp approached Mr Ng’s wife, she was carrying some of her husband’s clothes out of their burnt flat, and declined to comment. The petite woman continued to remain calm later at her husband’s wake at the void deck below. — TODAY

My blog title is about Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew, who owes countless number of ANSWERS to Singaporeans from decades of his famiLEE LEEgime rules without any Transparency & Accountablity. I say liquidate the LEEgime while Old Dog Thief himself is still alive and get these answers from him directly.
It will be too late when he is dead, and his son will give us that kind of answer like above - which tells us to ask the dead.
O$P$ ? Yes! Where is our CPF$? Where is Singaporeans' Reserve and wealth? :-Z

posted by uncleyap at 4:08 PM

<!-- End .post -->

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
in europe people commit suicide because they are lonely...

in sgp people commit suicide because they are in debt...

people need to be taught not to respect money....because it's just a paper object.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
in europe people commit suicide because they are lonely...

in sgp people commit suicide because they are in debt...

people need to be taught not to respect money....because it's just a paper object.

Wah Piang! I had clicked on wrong folder to had posted this.

LKy is in debt to us, of too many ANSWERS. I hope he don't die before we got these ANSWERS. :wink:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should buy the last debt and go Afganistan to help defend Asia !

USFUCKING A trying to us up part by part .