• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I oppose Extradiction Demand against Balraj Naidu

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-oppose-extradiction-demand-against.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

I oppose Extradiction Demand against Balraj Naidu

Related news URL

I hardly know Mr. Balraj Naidu and can not really remember his face although I believe that I had met him at the funeral and wake of late Mr. JBJ.

But I am firmly setting down my foot to take a stand opposing his extradition as demanded by US Govt. LTTE led an OPENED CIVIL WAR in Sri Lanka and Singaporeans have rights to support any side of this war. I am entire not supportive to the idea of calling LTTE a terrorist force, they are just a rabel force and their civil had clear frontline and warfields as well as territory of control.

If Mr. Balraj Naidu had broken any Singaporean law within the Republic's jurisdiction then he deserve a fair trial here, instead of being handed over to the US Govt. The Obama administration is not really any better than Moron Bush in continuing that Moron's Wars in Afghanistan further and notorious the Guantanamo Bay prison built by bloody Bush had yet been closed down:
Gates: Closing Guantanamo Prison Camp Is Proving 'Tough'

We don't need to supply the US Govt with yet another prisoner to be labeled as terrorist, he is our citizen and Republic of Singapore is not ruled by Obama.

The famiLEE LEEgime is proving itself to be a paranoid coward when they encountered any person with passion and courage to take a stand in any bloody conflict. Meanwhile Mr. Balraj Naidu could be innocent, and can not be assumed of any guilt.

The other man who was accused of brokering a large amount of arms deal (thousands of automatic rifles) approximately last year was handed only a very light sentence by famiLEE LEEgime's court. Why must famiLEE LEEgime entertain Obama govt's demand this time? It is because that Mr. Balraj Naidu is a member of Singaporean opposition party?

I am comparing Malaysian govt's demand against Obama govt to return 2 Malaysian citizens from Bush's notorious Guantanamo Bay prison. Why should Singapore hand over a Singaporean instead?

M’sia seeks return of 2 Guantanamao detainees

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia has expressed its hope to the United States for the return of two citizens currently held at the USoperated military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
The matter was raised during a bilateral meeting Thursday between Foreign Minister Datuk Anifah Aman and his counterpart Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the state department in Washington DC.
"Malaysia had expressed its hope for the return of the two Malaysians once the process of review of the two prisoners are completed and has expressed its willingness to accept the return of the two Malaysians," Wisma Putra said in a statement here.
The two, Mohd Farik Amin or Zaid (Zubair) and Mohammed Nazir Lep or Bashir Lep (Lillie), held at Guantanamo Bay for alleged involvement in the militant group Jemaah Islamiah and Al-Qaeda since 2003, are among 250 detainees at the US facility.
During the meeting, both countries also reaffirmed their commitment towards the conclusion of the bilateral Free Trade Agreement. "At the same time, Malaysia hopes that the United States as a major economic power would exercise flexibility and understanding to help facilitate towards the conclusion of the Malaysia-US Free Trade Agreement (Musfta)," said the statement.
According to the statement, both leaders also discussed ways and means to further enhance the bilateral relations between the two countries.
Malaysia also voiced its appreciation of the United States's support for its efforts in combating piracy in the Gulf of Aden and hoped to draw from its experiences in dealing with the situation of armed sea robberies in the Straits of Malacca.
Both leaders also exchanged views on the global financial crisis and Malaysia reiterated its readiness to share its past experiences with the United States in dealing with a financial and economic crisis, and towards reforms of the international financial architecture.
They also discussed issues surrounding Afghanistan and Pakistan, as well as the Middle East Peace Process and the overall image of the United States towards Muslim countries.
Malaysia remained supportive of the efforts made by the Obama administration to reach out to the Muslim countries and welcomed its commitment towards a twostate solution to the Middle East conflict, as well as appreciated its support to the Arab Peace Initiative and the Quartet Roadmap toward peace.
"Malaysia also welcomes the role of the United States as an honest broker towards realising a permanent and lasting peace in the Middle East," the statement said.
Anifah also extended an invitation for Hillary Clinton to visit Malaysia in July when she is scheduled to attend the Asean Post-Ministerial Conference and the Asean Regional Forum meetings. - Bernama

posted by uncleyap at 12:49 AM

<!-- End .post -->

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the leeport was that he illeegally sold arms to some terrorist group.

attachment.php

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/12/us-have-no-jurisdiction-in-singapore.html

<!-- Begin #content --> <!-- Begin #main --> Saturday, December 26, 2009

<!-- Begin .post --> US have NO JURISDICTION in Singapore nor Sri Lanka

Google News URL

I reiterate my stand against extradition of Balldev Naidu to USA, as executed by famiLEE LEEgime according to the wish of US Govt. The famiLEE LEEgime is an unjust coward that heeded to pressure from the Washington to extradite our own citizen to USA. I do not really know Mr. Balldev Naidu, and my stand is unrelated Reform Party's matters or any person, but just based on Mr. Balldev Naidu being a fellow Singaporean.

Simply the USA have no jurisdiction in Singapore nor Sri Lanka, which are both world recognized independent sovereignties apart from USA. US have no jurisdiction over the territories of Singapore and Sri Lanka. Mr. Balldev Naidu did not committed any alleged offense within the jurisdiction boundary of USA or on US soil. It is coward and treasonous on the part of famiLEE LEEgime to compromise our sovereignty to the USA, by handing Mr. Balldev Naidu to the USA.

If the man broke any law in Singapore, let Singaporean judiciary trial him under Singaporean law. The US law is inapplicable on Singaporeans who are within our very territory of sovereignty. Does LEEgime traitors and suckers know the meaning of SOVEREIGNTY & INDEPENDENCE?

Does old dog thief Lee Kuan Yew still remember his Merdeka slogan meaning independence?

Traitor old dog thief!

A the very most the Tamil Tiger fighters are considered as separatist and that is apart from terrorists. They fought in control of held rebel territories on which they claim independent sovereignty apart from Sri Lankan regime. The LTT is not a secretive army they have uniform and they fight in open ground wars unlike Al Qaeda or JI.

I like to highlight that Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew himself has the identical background of separatism in which he rebelled Federal Malaysian Govt after failing to gain power as PM of Malaysia. The late ex-PM Tun Razak who is father of current Malaysia PM Najib, had insisted to arrest TRAITOR Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew under Internal Security Act just like Mas Selamat.

The Malaysian government of the day is still seeking the return of Malaysian citizens detained illegally in the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba by US in Bush & Obama's so called War On Terror. Why should Singapore's famiLEE LEEgime betray our own sovereignty to suck up to the USA?

I say punish the famiLEE LEEgime cowardly traitors! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

Singapore party member extradited to US: report
(AFP) – 14 hours ago
SINGAPORE — A Singapore opposition party member has been extradited to the United States where he stands accused of trying to supply arms to Sri Lanka's defeated Tamil Tiger rebels, according to a report Friday.
Balldev Naidu, 47, a businessman and co-founder of the Reform Party, was extradited on December 18, the Straits Times newspaper said quoting the Ministry of Home Affairs.
He is wanted on charges of acting as a broker between firearms manufacturers and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) between February and September 2006, as well as seeking to export the arms illegally from the United States to Sri Lanka.
His alleged accomplice, Singaporean Haniffa Osman, 57, had pleaded guilty to the charges in 2008 and was sentenced to 37 months' jail by a Baltimore court.
Naidu had been detained in Singapore prior to the extradition following his arrest by local authorities in September.
He is a founding member of Singapore's tiny opposition Reform Party.
The party's secretary-general Kenneth Jeyaretnam said last month that the US charges involved activities alleged to have occurred before the party was set up in 2008.
Jeyaretnam had described Naidu as "a gentle family man and someone who would never intentionally become involved with terrorists or arms dealers".
Singapore has been home to a close-knit Tamil minority since British colonial days and hosts thousands of workers from Sri Lanka and southern India. Tamil is one of Singapore's official languages.
Sri Lankan troops destroyed the Tamil Tigers' leadership in May, ending one of Asia's longest-running insurgencies.
The Tamil Tigers had been campaigning since 1972 for a separate homeland for the island's Tamil minority and drew support from members of the overseas Tamil community.

posted by uncleyap at 3:29 AM

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said, Uncle yap.

i also oppose the mainstream media coverage which is out to attack reform party.

uncle yap, please counsel sdp fucker NG E JAY, after he left RP, he went around SLANDERING AND DEFAMING Kenneth Jeya! His latest blog posting is slamming KJ and indirect slamming oppo!

U still think this asshole is pro oppo? More likely a GEYLANG CHEONGSTER TURN PAP MOLE

Balraj naidu we dunch know whether innocent or guilty, let court decide. as for RP, our reputation is intact, we are in the clear.

Tua Pui Kia leetahbar Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, please keep this up in the political folder. As long as you are around, it will stay in the same state! MM Lee and His family and cronies thank you sincerely.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now let's wait for Intellectual Talk Down To You Top Dog scroobal to delete this post!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to draw comparison between extradition of Balraj Naidu against the deliberate letting flee of Taiwan's most wanted fraud culprit Wang at Changi Airport by famiLEE LEEgime in Feb.2007.

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2007/02/blog-post_05.html

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2007/03/blog-post_09.html

Wang You-Theng is mastermind of the worst embezzlement and fraud in history of Taiwanese business. Involving amount in billions of dollars causing chained collapse of few dozen enterprises.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_You-theng
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/王又曾

Fugitive Wang & wife were flying SIA from USA to Mymar via Singapore while Taiwanese police and national security agents were secretively following and tracking him all the way in Feb.2007. When he reached Changi Airport Taiwanese govt requested famiLEE LEEgime to assist the arrest of Wang to put him on a plane heading to Taiwan.

But corrupted famiLEE LEEgime refused, and let Wang flee back to California on yet another SIA flight. Because Wang money laundered billions in famiLEE LEEgime's Singapore and is thus a protected customer. Handing Wang over to Taiwanese authority will cause thousands of corrupts and criminals to fearfully avoid Singapore and stop laundering money as well as spending and investing their filthy blood money in Singapore.

I like to highlight that Wang is a Taiwanese wanted by his own government for very high profile corruption crimes. Wang is not a Singaporean but famiLEE LEEgime will protect this type of filthy rich and corrupted foreign criminals because their are privileged and HONORABLE CUSTOMERS to the famiLEE LEEgime. LEEgime will see to it that they are protected and safe within Singapore and need not face law.

But when it come to Singaporeans such as Mr. Balraj Naidu wanted by USA, the famiLEE LEEgime cowardly traitor bastards will just BETRAY Singaporean citizens as expected, and as usual. Especially in acts that will help the bastards to suck up to USA.

Needless to say Mr. Balraj Naidu is an opposition and he is far far from being as rich as famiLEE's fellow bastard Wang You-Theng.

Singapore under the famiLEE LEEgime is a SAFE HEAVEN and One-Stop Service Hub for filthy criminals corrupts and syndicates who needs money laundering; fund parking; safe protection from law enforcement; luxury comfort and hospitality; medical and logistic services; investment and fund management services etc. Thug-Sin and Myanmar Junta and Burmese drug-lords and Wang You-Theng alike will be safe and comfortable in Singapore, but not Singaporean citizens such as Mr. Balraj Naidu.

This comparison will help everyone to understand what is famiLEE LEEgime and Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew about. The naked truth that had been insisted to be Emperor's New Clothes.

:smile::wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why isn't your American friend Nair protesting? Oh wait he voted for Obama

No chance for PAP sorry asses to stir shit. Mr. Gopal has his own free rights and choices to vote.

I can oppose extradition as I like, and there is no conflict here.:wink:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
E JAY, why is the moderator siding with u?

hv u no shame in bringing down the opposition time and again?

God M. S.

Tua Pui Kia leetahbar Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, please keep this up in the political folder. As long as you are around, it will stay in the same state! MM Lee and His family and cronies thank you sincerely.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now let's wait for Intellectual Talk Down To You Top Dog scroobal to delete this post!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
E JAY, why is the moderator siding with u?

hv u no shame in bringing down the opposition time and again?

God M. S.

ha ... ha ... the lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim is my beloved instrument.

you on the other hand r nothing but a geylang cheongster turned clone master.

God M. S.

ha ... ha ... the lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim is my beloved instrument.

you on the other hand r nothing but a geylang cheongster turned clone master.

God M. S.

leetahbar - God Meng Seng - Kaixin2 - AssGeePolyTicksDotCom - - CCB SDP - SDPRLOSER- Ng F-Jay - The Stud - WayangPartyEatShit - 3WhiteTiger - no[lan] - zeroo

all are one and the same cheebye kia old fart bapok Bob Sim Kheng Hwee ... LOL

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Malaysia is demanding US to return it's citizens detained in notorious Guantanamo Bay Cuba, Singapore shamefully sent Mr. Balraj Naidu & Haniffa Osman to the US. Singaporeans should also demand the US to return our citizens. The US have no jurisdiction on our sovereign land, just like Singaporean law can not be enforced on the US soil their laws can not be enforced on our soil.:mad:

We don't need to support US wars regardless it is by Bush or Obama.

There is a picture of Mr. Balraj Naidu via Google News, I think I recall him sitting at the table during the wake of late Mr. JBJ, and I had spoken with him.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/DM_BLOG/Sections/frmNewsDetailView.aspx?ARTID=71781

S’PORE EXTRADITES BUSINESSMAN<input name="txtArtID" id="txtArtID" value="71781" type="hidden">
NO%20TAG.jpg

nsnbr3v2zz0z4o55ccmzpfqk_Balldev-Naidu200.jpg
Balldev Naidu, a founding member of the Reform Party in Singapore, has been extradited to the United States on charges of terrorism, according to news reports.

The 48-year-old businessman was believed to have been moved to the US sometime last Friday where, he would face two charges of conspiring to provide arms and financial support to the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in 2006, which were brought against him at an extradition hearing last month, The Online Citizen said.

The report said:
“He is currently held at the Maryland Reception, Diagnostic and Classification Center in Baltimore, having previously been remanded at the CPL Building in Toa Payoh, in Singapore.

Balldev, who denies any involvement with the LTTE, would face a court hearing on Tuesday.

Until Wednesday night, Balldev’s wife had been unaware of his location in the US, as the Singapore police did not provide that information when they told her about her husband’s extradition last Friday.
The police had previously informed Mrs Balldev that her husband would be extradited between 16 and 18 December, but did not provide the exact date or any other details.

She last spoke to Balldev via video link on 17 December, during one of her regular visits. She had been refused a face-to-face visit that day, as the police claimed that he was being quarantined.

She was due to see him again at 1.05pm the next day. But less than an hour before their scheduled meeting, she received a call from the police informing her that he had already been sent to the US.
According to Mrs Balldev, requests for more information on Balldev’s extradition and exact location went unanswered by the police on Friday, and she was unable to contact them on Saturday as their office was closed.

On Sunday morning, she called the police’s main telephone line, and was directed to several different departments before being referred to the Criminal Investigation Department.

On Monday, she called the CID again, and received vastly differing reports from the various personnel she spoke to. Initially, she was told that her husband had been discharged and allowed to return home.
She was then referred to officer Kelvin Ang, who confirmed that her husband had been sent to the US. He also told her that he was not the officer in charge of Balldev’s case, and referred her to his superior, a woman named Neo Yin Shun.

There was no response when she attempted to call Ms Neo on Tuesday.
The Reform Party however managed to locate Balldev on Wednesday, and passed the information onto Mrs Balldev.

Mrs Balldev told TOC that the allegations against her husband were “not true at all”, and that he “had no dealings” with the Tamil Tigers. She added that he had no ties to Sri Lanka, other than some friends who were of Sri Lankan descent.She also believes that her husband may have been set up by Haniffa bin Osman, a Singaporean who was convicted in 2007 in a Baltimore court for conspiracy to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization and money laundering.Osman is currently serving a 37-month prison sentence in the US.

In a statement released after Balldev’s extradition hearing in November, Kenneth Jeyaretnam, the Secretary-General of the Reform Party, said that he was “hopeful” that Balldev would be exonerated.