• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Videos: SAF-Comfort-DelGro mass Snake Eating Caught!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Videos: SAF-Comfort-DelGro mass-Snake-Eating Caught!

:eek::eek:

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/07/teo-chee-heans-saf-comfortdelgro.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Teo Chee Hean's SAF ComfortDelGro Collaboration in Cheating?

<object width="425" height="344">

</object><object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XKXD617YjI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J_7HNQ2QpH8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dDYwyh-5S8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7csZE6LKw_4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

famiLEE LEEgime's Deputy Prime Minister cum Minister of Defense Teo Chee Hean better take notice of this, and may be he would not be so surprised afterall.

Singapore Armed Forces - Comfort Delgro Driving Center Scandal

SAF contracts Comfort DelGro Driving School a political crony driving school to train Army drivers. On Saturday afternoon 11.July.2009 the army driver trainees dressed in jeans and T-shirt together with their civilian driving instructors and their cars, spent an afternoon all resting picnicking smoking and drinking in the Kent Ridge Park instead of doing any driving lessons. Squandering tax payers funds and conduction a training fraud for national defense.

I have got evidence here recorded on video.

I found out that SAF Out-Sourced some military drivers training program to crony civilian company such as ComfortDelGro Driving Center. In these programs SAF drivers were not wearing uniform. ComfortDelGro's regular civilian training cars were used.

Saturday 11.July.2009 about 32 cars with instructors and military trainees were supposed to be training in the afternoon. But instead of doing that more than half of them were having a picnic at Kent Ridge Park. The instructors and trainees colluded to this cheating. There were at the park relaxing and awaiting for the training schedule to expire instead.

The driving instructors let some the trainees sleep in the airconditioned cars. Some of them buy soft drinks, others smoked. Some took pictures of themselves with the scenery of the park. Used handphones to call girlfriends etc.

It was a wonderful outdoor picnic on the tax payers expense, with airconditioned cars!

The picnic began after lunch time. Car after car they arrived and parked at the park filling up the parking lots. The picnic lasted until about 1530hr, at which they all swiftly drove off to BOOK-OUT and Pang-Kang (knock-off). Another nice day of tax payers salaries earned easily!

In these videos, wearing jeans and T-shirts are SAF trainees, wearing ComfortDelGro T-shirts and blue uniforms are driving instructors.

posted by uncleyap at 2:40 AM

<!-- End .post -->

Last edited:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
After learning how Gurkhas & ISD can let Mas Selamat flee and swim to Malaysia. Nothing is a surprise in Singapore more any more, to any one.

Majulah Singapura!

MaLUlah Singapura!

:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:"After learning how Gurkhas & ISD can let Mas Selamat flee and swim to Malaysia. Nothing is a surprise in Singapore more any more, to any one.

Majulah Singapura!

MaLUlah Singapura!"

Yes! Yes! Uniquely Singapore! Surprising Singapore! We are the hub for every sphere of human endeavours including of course the great prison break! We are all shock-proof already.:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn Uncle Yap just wants to get regular NS men into trouble. I see nothing wrong with the occasional eating snake if they managed to finish watever they are supposed to do. Who havent ever eaten snake before during NS. I suspect Uncle Yap has never been to NS before. Either that or he is one of thsoe Bao To kia whom kept asking for a beating. Imagine U go back reservist kena caught by that stupid bugger and kena charged for nothing

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn Uncle Yap just wants to get regular NS men into trouble. I see nothing wrong with the occasional eating snake if they managed to finish watever they are supposed to do. Who havent ever eaten snake before during NS. I suspect Uncle Yap has never been to NS before. Either that or he is one of thsoe Bao To kia whom kept asking for a beating. Imagine U go back reservist kena caught by that stupid bugger and kena charged for nothing

My target is the famiLEE LEEgime, and even Teo Chee Hean is a relatively small item in the scope. So there will be some unintended collateral damages such as these SAF NS boys ore regular or the Comfort Delgro instructors. I acknowledge their sufferings and will Singaporeans kindly remember their honorable sacrifies being tiny parts of the necessary priced paid for the reform towards a better Singapore.

My Prayer goes with the extra duties they signed :( & rice bowls (if) they lost them.:(

The important point here is: If you think my heart is so soft towards these necessary prices, then forget about fighting famiLEE LEEgime and old dog thief Lee Kuan Yew. Brutality is necessary. Cruelty is not nice but I can not afford this luxury. I believe that there will be desired annd justifiable results and that the prices paid are worthwhile.:cool: All we have to ensure is that famiLEE LEEgime bastards DON'T GET AWAY SCOTT FREE.:wink:

They will PAY BACK!

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
famiLEE LEEgime made new laws against our filming of Wong Ah Seng's matas, :p:p:p:p:p:wink: but it is Teo Ah Hean's SAF that we are filming now. :eek::smile:

Wonder why SAF also went UNDER COVER in PLAIN CLOTHES like Wong Ah Seng's matas?
:rolleyes:

So that they can easily take cover?:mad:

Richirudo

oh well.. let me clear some points on this kinda groundless post.

-The drivers are not from SAF.. but from the Singapore Police Force.
-This carpark is part of a orientation program for newly PASSED drivers to experience the steep slopes, bends and of course some parking at kent ridge park located within "99" bends.
-The park is a stopover for a break for about 15mins
-Why are they in plain clothes? Because the trainess are all pre-arranged for the session during their off duty so why should they be in uniform?

just some real facts for those ignorants.

btw why's the person who posted at the park too?.. well.. he have to be "eating snake" from work too i guess or maybe trying to get some quickie with some scandals .. hmmmm

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh well.. let me clear some points on this kinda groundless post.

-The drivers are not from SAF.. but from the Singapore Police Force.
-This carpark is part of a orientation program for newly PASSED drivers to experience the steep slopes, bends and of course some parking at kent ridge park located within "99" bends.
-The park is a stopover for a break for about 15mins
-Why are they in plain clothes? Because the trainess are all pre-arranged for the session during their off duty so why should they be in uniform?

just some real facts for those ignorants.

btw why's the person who posted at the park too?.. well.. he have to be "eating snake" from work too i guess or maybe trying to get some quickie with some scandals .. hmmmm

i wonder why SDP are fond of cherries picking. eat full no shits poo - as usual.:rolleyes: