• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE's LEEgalized 'Mahathir project' is worst

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote MalaysiaKini.Com:

Stop raising Dr M issues, opposition told
Aug 28, 08 3:18pm
Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Nazri Abdul Aziz urged opposition members to cease raising issues linked to Dr Mahathir Mohamad in the Dewan Rakyat as it was unfair to the former premier.
MCPX

nazri abdul aziz looking to the rightHe said this when responding to a supplementary question from Lim Kit Siang (DAP-Ipoh Timur), who wanted to know whether the government was aware of a project known as the 'Mahathir project' which allegedly involved the issuance of false identity cards to illegal immigrants in Sabah.

Lim also claimed that the project had led to immigrants outnumbering locals in the state.

Mohamed Nazri said no one who was not entitled to become a citizen of the country had been accorded such privilege by the government.

"...since that person (Mahathir) is no longer here, don't raise matters relating to him. It is unfair to Tun Mahathir since he cannot answer the question," he was quoted as saying by Bernama.

Earlier, when replying to Eric Enchin Majimbun (BN-Sepanggar) on the number of foreigners who had entered Sabah in the last five years, Nazri said the number was 154,798 as of July and 9,342 of them were detained for entering the state without valid travel documents.

He said operations were being conducted by the relevant authorities to nab the illegal immigrants and patrols were stepped up at all entry points in the state to prevent their entry.

The government also encouraged cooperation from the public to address the problem of illegal immigrants in the country and programmes like courses, briefings and talks were held to instil awareness of the matter among the people, he added.

Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew's famiLEE LEEgime have a LEEgalized version of 'Mahathir project' in that they mass issued Singapore citizenship to foreigners in the past decades, amounting to millions. That when the national birthrate is declined they are depending solely on importing foreign citizens in a ridiculous plan to raise Singapore's population level from 4 million to 6.5 million. :eek:

This has negative effects suffered by Singaporean Citizens in many ways, this compromised political rights and voting powers of home grown Singaporeans. The famiLEE LEEgime is obviously doing that with a political motive after the home grown Singaporeans are gradually losing confidence and support for the greedy selfish famiLEE LEEgime. :biggrin:

posted by uncleyap at 1:26 AM

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew's famiLEE LEEgime have a LEEgalized version of 'Mahathir project' in that they mass issued Singapore citizenship to foreigners in the past decades, amounting to millions. That when the national birthrate is declined they are depending solely on importing foreign citizens in a ridiculous plan to raise Singapore's population level from 4 million to 6.5 million. :eek:

This has negative effects suffered by Singaporean Citizens in many ways, this compromised political rights and voting powers of home grown Singaporeans. The famiLEE LEEgime is obviously doing that with a political motive after the home grown Singaporeans are gradually losing confidence and support for the greedy selfish famiLEE LEEgime. :biggrin:

posted by uncleyap at 1:26 AM

Quite agree on this. And you will observe how stupid the policy is...

Suharto planted Javanese into areas he wanted to control, the Russians did that to their satellite states, and as you mention, West Malaysians planted into Sabah and Sarawak. What did we do? Plant excessive foreigners into our homeland to make our own citizens useless, discontented and powerless? :confused::mad:

A

Alu862

Please respect people Yap shit hoe. The UN won't help you even if your revolution suceeds. SDP has no policies for Singapore except protest

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite agree on this. And you will observe how stupid the policy is...

Suharto planted Javanese into areas he wanted to control, the Russians did that to their satellite states, and as you mention, West Malaysians planted into Sabah and Sarawak. What did we do? Plant excessive foreigners into our homeland to make our own citizens useless, discontented and powerless? :confused::mad:

I fully appreciate that Singaporeans are discontented about foreign citizens coming in to enjoy the fruits of hardworks from our parents and grandparents and ourselves. What did these foreign citizens contribute to us? They just hop-in to get equal privilege and free-ride on our home grown citizens. They never serve NS like madmansg would insist to point out. :smile:

This is the most significant BETRAYAL and BACK-STABBING famiLEE LEEgime is doing to Singaporeans. :mad::mad:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please respect people Yap shit hoe. The UN won't help you even if your revolution suceeds. SDP has no policies for Singapore except protest

Of course! But my respect goes ONLY to those who deserves, not all are automatically included. Understand? Bad guys will always get abusive treatments from me. This rule will not change.

I am not SDP. :biggrin:

I have lots of alternatives but I am not offering. Because firstly it will be offered to LEEgime FOC. Secondly, most Singaporeans don't deserve it, they will only be picky and criticize. Thirdly, I am not asking for their mandate now. Forthly, what are the Singaporean people giving me in return for me to offer them solutions?

Therefore in my manifesto blog, I only offer ideas & logical concepts which people can use to screw famiLEE LEEgime. They are views via which famiLEE LEEgime will be compared and looked upon to see their flaws & faults and stupidities. And as they are, these manifesto may or may not be what I really plan to implement. :wink::rolleyes::biggrin: