• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UY formally commend SPF mata, & call WKS to act :-)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/06/royal-discount-in-rule-of-law-by.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Royal Discount in Rule Of Law by the famiLEE LEEgime

My relevant news posting thread in Sammyboy.Com

Firstly I commend the officers of Singapore Police Force in their reported efforts in freeing the 17 year old wife (Ma nohara Odelia Pinot) of Kelantan Price, from the control of Royal Bodyguards at Crown Prince Hotel. I believe that area of Orchard is under Central Police Division. Well Done! Although some officiers from Central Police Division at taken many actions against peaceful protesters and activists such as arresting myself, I hold no grudge from commending them for their act of justice to rescue a young woman forcefully deprived of her freedom.

At least for this matter I recognized that you had really done the job for justice and served your duties as police officers are expected to.

However, I think the Singapore Police Force can still do better than what had been done.

I am here by making opened call to Wong Kan Seng as the Minister Of Home Affairs, to take necessary and proper action for this case of alledged crimes committed in the jurisdiction of Rep of Singapore, that the young woman was held in Crown Prince Hotel Orchard Road against her own free will, she claimed to be injured and sexually abused.

I disagree that Rule Of Law can be compromised and justice can be discounted for the Malaysian Royals when they are in Singapore. All the laws of Singapore should be applicable to the Royals and their servants and bodyguards. There should be no neglect nor discount nor favorisum.

Although dipomatic immunity may apply to the Malaysian Royals on diplomatic passport, they can be free from prosecutions, but their servants and bodyguards may not have such priviledge. However it seemed that no investigation had been conducted against these alledge crimes at all. According to the press statements of the victim, it seemed that Wongful Confinement had been committed in Singapore at the Crown Prince Hotel. Possible Offenses against Penal Code sections 340 343 344 346 should be investigated. Kidnapping & Abduction might had also been committed and needs proper investigation. Marital Rape & Hurt or other offenses might also had been committed against the victim in Singapore.

Then the following 2 sections of penal code must also be highlighted:
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003494" type="checkbox"> 365 Kidnapping or abducting with intent secretly and wrongfully to confine a person
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003499" type="checkbox"> 366 Kidnapping or abducting a woman to compel her marriage, etc.
I am surprised that the victim was arranged to leave Singapore in a great hurry, before any investigation. She did not seem to have received medical care nor examination in Singapore after being rescued by police. Why? Is that a proper & regular treatment / procedure?

Is that showing that famiLEE LEEgime is treating Malaysian Royals differently apart from any other persons? That is violation of constitutional equality clause 12, that assure that every person to be equally protected by law.

Mr. Wong please show the world that you can up hold the rule of law, although you had let Mas Selmat fled from ISD and failed to get him back here after 1 year and 4 months. Please show the world that there is no discount for Royals in Justice and Rule Of Law. Is that something too difficult for you? Can you leave that million-dollar job to a better person if you find it to difficult to cope with.

In this case of Royal Sex Slave, the entire world heard that Ma nohara Odelia Pinot had fled from a hotel in Orchard Road where she was held against her will and was held to suffer abuses. There is obviously serious Violation of Law & very basic rights of a person commited here, and your ministry can keep silent about it all the way?

Fortunately she had fled from a lift instead of taking a toilet break like MSK.

Malaysian Police had helped you to arrest Mas Selamat, it is time now for you to return the great favor by arresting the Royal Sex Abuser for them. How can you miss this opportunity to trade favor and forge tie with Najib's govt? I am suggesting a win-win deal for you both - BN Regime & famiLEE LEEgime, you don't have thank me for this, but just stop dissapointing the Singaporean peasants, OK?

:-)

posted by uncleyap at 12:25 AM

<!-- End .post -->

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a separate and unrelated matter::rolleyes:

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/06/public-to-be-vigilant-ensure-fairness.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Public To Be Vigilant & Ensure Fairness for victim of alleged Police Chief Molest

This is a call for Public to stand sentinel and keep watch to ensure no violation of rights and fairness to the waitress of Shangri-La Hotel's Shang Palace Chinese Restaurant who alleged that police Tanglin Division Commander Superintendent Paul Lim Choon Wui had molested her.

To be fair, I acknowledge that a Superintendent is equally pressurized and feel vulnerable in a high public office to be accused of committing such offense.

However a civilian woman working as a waitress is surely in a low social hierarchy to suffer unwanted sexual advancement from a Superintendent of Police. There is no doubt in this. The additional pressure and stress she will go through as a victim of a sexual offense case under then hands of the same police force commanded by the superintendent is something not a man in the street can imagine.

This is putting the police force actually to a test because there isn't any Internal Affairs Department in SPF unlike other places.

Actually for the alleged offense to be at the Shangri-La Hotel I believe that fell into the jurisdiction of Tangling Police Division which is exactly where Superintendent Paul Lim Choon Wui was the commander.

Now the Head Of Investigation, Chief Investigation Officer & Investigation Officers etc will be investigating against their own very commander. That is a big test for these officers and the whole department. Even though this commander had been officially replaced, his actual personal influence within the police force and Tangling Division is not really affected by this replacement.

The members of public have to keep a watchful eye and be prepared to do our duties to up hold public justice when necessary.

AsiaOne News URL

Ex-Tanglin police chief under probe

THE recently replaced commander of the Tanglin Police Division, Superintendent Paul Lim Choon Wui, is being investigated by the police after a waitress at the Shangri-La Hotel alleged that he had molested her.

The alleged incident happened early last month at Shang Palace, a Chinese restaurant in the five-star hotel off Orchard Road.

The 38-year-old bachelor was with a group of about 10 friends in a private room at the restaurant at that time. It is understood that Supt Lim was the only police officer in the group, and the dinner was a private event.

Lianhe Zaobao reported that Supt Lim was currently on holiday. He joined the police force in 1990.

The Tanglin neighbourhood police post, which he used to head, has received two "Best police post" awards.

Sammyboy.Com Thread

posted by uncleyap at 1:45 AM

<!-- End .post -->