• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News Escaped from Singapore - wife of Malaysian Prince SEX ABUSED!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 years old wife of Kelantan Prince escaped from Singapore to Indonesia accusing Prince of SEX Abuses, and torture, she swear will not return to husband. Her mom said daughter has injury scars on breast and head. This is not the 1st time the scandal had broken out, it 1st happened last month.

http://malaysiakini.com/news/105534

吉兰丹三王妃从新加坡逃返印尼
上电视惊人指控遭肢体及性虐待 6月1日 中午12点04分 吉兰丹王子虐妻传闻才平息一个月时间,昨天又被投下巨大的震撼弹。这次传闻主角马诺哈拉(Manohara Odelia Pinot)终于亲自出来指控其夫婿丹州三王子东姑法克立(Tengku Muhammad Fakhry)肢体和性虐待她

在4月间,马诺哈拉的母亲黛尔丝(Daisy Fajarina)和胞姐蒂薇(Dewi Sariasi Pinot)不断指控马诺哈拉遭到丈夫以残暴手段虐待,包括以刀子致伤她

不过,马诺哈拉始终没有亲自出面说明。而王子和吉兰丹王室也没有正面回应这样的指控,反而通过一些友好人士在网络释放两夫妻和乐融融的生活照辟谣。

亲口证实夫婿割伤性虐待她

9c4e893500c0750af5e0c482905f52d8.jpg
如今,马诺哈拉已在昨晚乘隙从新加坡逃回雅加达。她当时到新加坡,探望生病留院在那里的家翁,即吉兰丹苏丹。

印尼媒体《点滴》(Detik.com)报道,黛尔丝宣称女儿的胸部除了有伤痕外,额头也有烫伤痕迹。她表示,马诺哈拉今早将进行身体和心理检查。而检验报告未来将交给律师,以采取后续的行动。

《马辰邮报》(Banjarmasin Post)报道,马诺哈拉证实,“所有的虐待(指控)都是真的。首先,(我被)割伤。我也要担心每天的性虐待。”

昨天凌晨从狮城逃返雅加达

此外,《脉动》(Tempo Interaktif)也指出,尽管没有完整的证件,不过在获得驻新加坡的印尼和美国大使,以及新加坡移民局的协助下,年仅17岁的马诺哈拉昨天凌晨成功返抵雅加达。

据悉,印尼的一个非政府组织“印尼士兵”(Laskar Merah Putih)也参与马诺哈拉这次的脱逃行动。

《脉动》的报道也引述雅加达的第一电视(TV One)与马诺哈拉的现场直播访谈内容。其中马诺哈拉指控吉兰丹王室,尽管知道她被虐待,却选择置之不理。

指控大马警方媒体掩盖事实

她更揭露,其胸部伤痕的照片也曾经提交与马来西亚警方,但是他们同样无动于衷,完全没有采取任何行动。

545ee67b6eea6c81c05fb9c0f6953d03.jpg
马诺哈拉在访谈中也批评大马媒体协助掩盖她受虐的事实,反而不断宣传她所谓的美满婚姻生活。

“马来西亚媒体没有帮忙。他们只会拍照,然后报导我活得很好。实际上,它们根本没有询问我(的感受)。”

早前网络美满照片都是演戏

她指出,早前亲王室的部落格所发放的两夫妻美满照片都是“演戏”和“装模作样”。

此外,马诺哈拉耶指控印尼驻吉隆坡大使未能妥善执行职务,给予她需要的援助。不过,印尼外交部今天已出面驳斥了这项指控。

惨遭打荷尔蒙针以增加体重

根据《罗盘》(Kompas)网站报道,马诺哈拉在昨天下午电视访谈中也指控王宫方面,强行给她打荷尔蒙针,以增加其体重,企图粉饰她获得很幸福

“我确实被打荷尔蒙针,我的体重在两个月之间增加了15公斤。事实上,我第一次增胖10公斤的情况,是在4天的时间内发生。”

誓言永远不会回到夫婿身边

cb4654adf2d038ebbc4138fb4395ff86.jpg
《脉动》指出,马诺哈拉重申,她永远不会在回到夫婿身边,即使他“好声好气地前来道歉”。

“任何人若经历我所经历的,都不会要再回去。”

另一方面,马诺哈拉也揭露,即使在3月9日从麦加朝圣回来后,她遭受的痛苦始终不曾停止。

王子密友驳斥指责皆为谎言

不过,与吉兰丹王室亲近的消息来源却频频否认马诺哈拉遭到虐待的传言。

自称是王子密友的莫哈末索贝里(Mohd Soberi Shafii)昨天再度否认马诺哈拉的指控,“她可以讲任何东西。但是它们都是谎言”。

他也补充说,东姑法克立甚至曾要求夫人马诺哈拉会见其母亲黛尔丝。

莫哈末索贝里指出,在新加坡期间,东姑法克立在上周六晚上8点就知道其岳母也下榻在同样的酒店。他当时与母亲在另外一个楼层。

马诺哈拉和黛尔丝在第二天凌晨3点,在王子不知情下,离开酒店不知所踪。

《当今大马》今天将企图联络吉兰丹王室,以澄清相关的指控。

<table id="subhead" align="center" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="2"> <tbody><tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">昨天凌晨从狮城逃返雅加达</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">指控大马警方媒体掩盖事实</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">早前网络美满照片都是演戏</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">惨遭打荷尔蒙针以增加体重</td></tr></tbody></table>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<li style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="title">Manohara: I was treated like an animal</td> </tr> <tr> <td id="author">Rahmah Ghazali | Jun 1, 09 1:57pm</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <li id="summary">updated 2.27pm Speaking in Indonesia after her dramatic rescue in Singapore early Sunday, Manohara Odelia Pinot reveals the ‘horror’ she endured during her nine-month marriage to a Kelantan prince.MORE <li id="subhead"> <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td width="95%">'I have photo evidence of abuse'</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td width="95%">'Envoy should have checked'</td></tr></tbody></table>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="title">Teen model flees to Jakarta, claims abuse by K'tan prince</td> </tr> <tr> <td id="author">May 31, 09 11:55am</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
  • cc04387e3f26978ac472dac244437387.jpg
    breaking news The saga of Manohara Odelia Pinot, 17, took another startling twist when she confirmed allegations of abuse after fleeing to Jakarta today.MORE
  • <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">'I'm afraid of the sexual abuse'</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="5%">
    bullet_subhead.gif
    </td> <td width="95%">'Dramatic rescue' in Singapore</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

• <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td id="title">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://wfol.tv/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=350&Itemid=2

<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td class="contentheading" width="100%">Model’s mother given a million dollar apartment for silence </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="contentpaneopen"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top" width="70%"> Written by Ali Cordoba </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="createdate" valign="top"> Friday, 24 April 2009 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">
manohara%20odelia%20pinot%20-%203.jpg

The Agency Angola Press reported on 23rd April that the mother of Manohara Pinot, the Indonesian-French popular model married to a Kelantanese Prince (Malaysia), has been refused entry in Malaysia.
“The mother has been refused entry in Malaysia since February. She also accuses the prince’s family for attempts at buying her silence by offering her a luxurious apartment,” the news agency said.
The news of Manohara Pinot’s ordeal at the hands of her husband as alleged by the mother of Manohara herself Daisy Fajarina, is making the round of the globe as we write this piece of news.
Daisy Fajarina, the mother of a missing 17-year-old Indonesian-American model married to a Malaysian prince, says her son-in-law’s family offered her a million-dollar apartment if she would cut all contact with her daughter, Manohara Odelia Pinot, reported the Indonesian Globe website today.
“Even if they offer me the world, I cannot accept it, Manohara is irreplaceable,” she said, choking back tears. “I just want them to give back my daughter.”
<table style="border-color: rgb(255, 102, 153); border-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(102, 153, 255);" border="0"><tbody><tr><td> Polls

<!-- function submitbutton_Poll1() { var form = document.pollxtd1; var radio = form.voteid; var radioLength = radio.length; var check = 0; if ( '1' != 'z' ) { alert('You already voted for this item today.'); return; } for(var i = 0; i < radioLength; i++) { if(radio.checked) { form.submit(); check = 1; } } if (check == 0) { alert('No selection has been made, please try again'); } } //--> <table class="poll" align="center" width="95%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><thead> <tr> <td style="font-weight: bold;"> Mahonara Pinot to be sent to her mother </td> </tr> </thead> <tbody><tr> <td align="center"> <table class="pollstableborder" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="sectiontableentry2" valign="top"> </td> <td class="sectiontableentry2" valign="top"> Yes </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="sectiontableentry1" valign="top"> </td> <td class="sectiontableentry1" valign="top"> No </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="sectiontableentry2" valign="top"> </td> <td class="sectiontableentry2" valign="top"> Don't Know </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="sectiontableentry1" valign="top"> </td> <td class="sectiontableentry1" valign="top"> Don't really care </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr></tbody></table> Please see the vote section on the left
</td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Speaking at a packed news conference at the National Commission on Violence Against Women, the distraught woman, who later fainted, repeated claims that her daughter was kidnapped by her husband and spirited away by private jet from Saudi Arabia on Feb. 26. She claims Malaysian authorities have stopped her visiting the country to check on her daughter’s condition.
The alleged kidnapping occurred after the prince’s family, Manohara, her mother and sister went to Saudi Arabia for Islam’s minor pilgrimage, or umroh. As both families were preparing to return to Malaysia from Jeddah, Manohara’s relatives were left on the tarmac as the jet took off.
The case has threatened to become a diplomatic incident.

In Indonesia, Manohara’s fate has consumed readers of tabloid newspapers, TV, Web sites and blogs, making the relatively unknown beauty a household name.

Manohara, named one of Indonesia’s 100 Precious Women by Harper’s Bazaar magazine, was 16 when she married Tengku Temenggong Muhammad Fakhry, a prince of Kelantan, on Aug. 26 last year in an Islamic ceremony at the prince’s palace.

Daisy said her daughter, then 14, met the prince at a gala dinner hosted by then Deputy Prime
Minister Najib Tun Razak in Malaysia. “The prince came to me and asked my permission to be friends with Manohara,” she said.
Meanwhile, the Palace spokesman for the Kelantan Royal family Abdul Halim Hamad said he did not receive any instructions from the palace to inform or to clarify the status of the wife of the Prince of Kelantan.
Some journalists based in Kelantan however stated to Antara News Agency of Indonesia that Manohara was last seen on April 18th and seemed in good shape and in great health. She was at the ‘acara’ Temu Mesra dengan Istri-Istri Wakil Rakyat’ and was mentioned as Cik Wan Temenggung – a title given to her – at the Grand Riverview Hotel on April 18th.
“She met the wives of the members of the local Parliament. She was present with her husband and there were no signs of stress or abuse on her,” said a journalist in Kota Bahru. The journalist was present at the function.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/21003/84/

<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td class="contentheading" width="100%">Who is Manohara Odelia Pinot, Indonesian Model </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="contentpaneopen"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top" width="70%"> Posted by admin </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="createdate" valign="top"> Friday, 24 April 2009 00:55 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">
manoc.jpg

Indonesian websites and socialite blogs are today buzzing with the big question: What really happened to Manohara, the darling of all Indonesia!
WORLD FUTURES
In 2008, the young Manohara Pinot, mix Indonesian and French, adopted two children - one with special needs - to be taken care of at her house. She calls Cannes her home and Jakarta her ‘new’ home but ended up in Kelantan as the wife of a prince who is said to be keeping her locked in the palace.

Prime Minister Najib Razak was spared the embarassement of answering to the questions of the eager and angry Indonesian press at a press conference at Jakarta during his brief visit to Indonesia. Reports from Indonesia indicates that the high profile model's case - which is one between a young husband and a too young wife - is a 'national' affair and can disrupt the good relationship between Indonesia and Malaysia.

Who is the beautiful model Manohara Pinot and what really happened to her?

Indonesian websites and socialite blogs are today buzzing with the big question: What really happened to Manohara, the darling of all Indonesia!

In some case, stories of how she is being mistreated at the Kelantan Palace by her husband is reported with crude details and a website even suggested that Manohara was not treated like a wife but like an object. "She was even made to have sex while in menstruation, which is unacceptable and a horrible thing to do," said the webmaster.

Reporters covering the press conference with Najib in Jakarta, after the leaders met at the presidential palace, were refused permission to ask about the case of 17-year-old Indonesian-American model Manohara Odelia Pinot.

A startling allegation recently surfaced in an Indonesian newspaper about a member of the Kelantan royal household, who is said to have 'abducted and abused' his 17-year-old Indonesian model wife (Manohara). According to the Surya newspaper, the family of Manohara Odelia Pinot are now in the dark as to her whereabouts and fear for her safety.They also claimed that the model, who was named as one of the country's top models by an international magazine, was cut with a razor blade by her husband.Her mother Daisy Fajarina said the royalty had forcefully taken her daughter away in a private jet from Saudi Arabia, where the family had gone to perform the umrah last month.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://theunspunblog.com/2009/04/27...-kelantan-prince-manohara-in-public-function/

Model Nation #5:Malaysian Press report sighting of Kelantan Prince, Manohara in public function

April 27, 2009 in Indonesia, Malaysia, blogging
Tags: kelantan prince, manohara, model

As if making a public appearance to silence his critics, the Prince of Kelantan and Indonesian model Manohara, that he apparently kidnapped, showed up at a public function yesterday, the Malaysian Press reported.

The couple, the papers said, appeared happy,were holding hands, smiled at each other and even “posed for pictures with the wedding couple”.
And now, Unspun supposes, they’ll live happily after after…
Kelantan prince and Indonesian wife at wedding

A KELANTAN prince and his Indonesian model wife, who have been the subject of much discussion on the Internet, made a surprise appearance at the wedding of PAS vice-president Datuk Husam Musa’s son in Kota Baru on Saturday.
The Malay dailies reported that Tengku Temenggong Tengku Muhammad Fakhry Petra, 31, and his wife, Cik Puan Temenggong Manohara Odelia Pinot, 17, appeared relaxed and smiling, and even posed for pictures with the wedding couple.

Happy: Tengku Muhammad Fakhry and Cik Puan Temenggong Manohara attending the wedding in Kampung Kota, Kota Baru on Saturday.

The prince, who was attired in black, and his wife, who was dressed in a pink baju kurung and matching selendang, were seen holding hands and smiling at each other.

The scene was in stark contrast to Indonesian news reports which quoted Manohara’s mother Daisy Farajina as saying that the prince had forcibly taken her away in a private jet in Saudi Arabia.

There have also been reports that the Indonesian model ran away from the prince due to abuse.

Mingguan Malaysia also reported that Manohara was seen attending two state functions in Kelantan.

via Kelantan prince and Indonesian wife at wedding.
<hr>Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...bduction-of-his-a-young-indonesian-model-wife

Malaysian Prince Alleged Abduction of His a Young Indonesian Model Wife

By: erymar
Jakarta : Indonesia | about 1 month ago
11 9
Views: 774

[ Close Window ]

« Prev Next »

3054292-malaysian-prince-alleged-abduction-of-his-a-young-indonesian-model-wife

Images

• <input id="image_summary_0" value="Malaysian Prince Alleged Abduction of His a Young Indonesian Model Wife" type="hidden">
    Malaysian Prince Alleged Abduction of His a Young Indonesian Model ...
    Posted by: GreenHorn

See All Images
<script type="text/javascript"> <!-- setTimeout("var vertScroll = new VertScroll('mediaTab1_scroll', 2,4,2);",1000); setTimeout("var vertScrol2 = new VertScroll('mediaTab2_scroll', 5,20,4);",1000); //--> </script>
31874849-malaysian-prince.jpg

<%>

A case of 17 years old Indonesian-France model Manohara Odelia Pinot that reported got suffered emotional and physical abuse by her husband, Malaysia’s Kelantan State prince Tengku Temenggong Mohammad Fakhry get a lot of attention from media in Indonesia and Malaysia. Manohara married last year to Tengku Temenggong Mohammad Fakhry. Her mother, Daisy Fajarina, said her daughter had suffered "emotional and physical abuse" at the hands of her husband, who was holding her against her will in Malaysia. She said that her daughter has been kidnap by husband. Daisy had been refused entry to Malaysia to see her daughter, who was crying and distraught when she last spoke to her Indonesian family by phone from Malaysia on March 21. "As the new prime minister of Malaysia I urge Najib to investigate to defend our rights and the truth," Fajarina told reporters at the offices of the national human rights commission. "I just want my daughter to be set free... As a mother I have a right to see my daughter." She fainted when she was mobbed by journalists from Indonesia's celebrity press, who have written extensively about Manohara's plight. Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak dodged questions about the alleged abduction of a young model by a Malaysian prince as he met Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in Jakarta on Thursday. Reporters covering the press conference after the leaders met at the presidential palace were refused permission to ask about the case as they fielded approved questions about closer bilateral relations and economic cooperation.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=64485

Mum wants Najib to intervene in matter
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>Published on: Friday, April 24, 2009
</td> <td align="right">
icon_email.gif
Email to a friend
icon_printer.gif
Printer Friendly
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> JAKARTA: Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak dodged questions about the alleged abduction of a young model by a Malaysian prince as he met Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in Jakarta on Thursday.

Reporters covering the press conference after the leaders met at the presidential palace were refused permission to ask about the case of 17-year-old Indonesian-American model Manohara Odelia Pinot.
As they fielded approved questions about closer bilateral relations and economic cooperation, Manohara's mother held an emotional press conference of her own to plead with Najib for help in finding her socialite daughter.

Manohara last year married Tengku Temenggong Mohammad Fakhry, the prince of Malaysia's Kelantan state.

Her mother, Daisy Fajarina, said Manohara had suffered "emotional and physical abuse" at the hands of her husband, who was holding her against her will in Malaysia.

"As the new Prime Minister of Malaysia I urge Najib to investigate to defend our rights and the truth," Fajarina told reporters at the offices of the national human rights commission.

"I just want my daughter to be set free... As a mother I have a right to see my daughter."

She said she had been refused entry to Malaysia to see Manohara, who was crying and distraught when she last spoke to her Indonesian family by phone on March 21.

"I was already in the airport but immigration officials told me that I was strictly forbidden to enter Malaysian territory," she said, referring to an incident on March 19.

Fajarina said the last time she saw Manohara was when she accompanied the couple on a pilgrimage to Muslim holy sites in Saudi Arabia in late February.

The teen bride was already unhappy with her new husband and the trip was supposed to be a fence-mending exercise for the family, she said.
But it ended in anger and confusion when the prince abandoned Fajarina at an airport in Jeddah and whisked her daughter away in his private jet.

"My daughter was taken away forcibly in a private jet from Jeddah ... I was on the passenger list and my personal stuff was already in the plane, but the jet took off without me and left me on the runaway," she said.

She also accused the royal family of trying to bribe her to forget about Manohara with a million-dollar apartment in Malaysia.

"I cannot accept that. Even if they give me the world, I cannot sell my beloved daughter," she said.

Fajarina fainted when she was mobbed by journalists from Indonesia's celebrity press, who have written extensively about Manohara's plight.
Indonesia's Ambassador to Malaysia, Da'i Bachtiar, said he had spoken to the royal household in Kelantan and received word that Manohara was fine.

But they refuse to allow her mother to visit and the Malaysian Foreign Ministry has not replied to further inquiries, he told AFP.

"I have communicated with the Kelantan sultanate. They said Manohara is healthy and fine. We asked about the wishes of her mother but there was a rejection of her visit to Malaysia," Bachtiar said.

"We've addressed questions officially to the Malaysian foreign affairs ministry, but there's been no answer yet. We've addressed the questions in order to give protection to an Indonesian citizen."- AFP

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a hot looking minah!?!

She must suck big time in bed to incur such violence from her hubby?!?

:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite a hot looking minah!?!
She must suck big time in bed to incur such violence from her hubby?!?

17 yrs old muslim gals, modelling, of course know nuts about sex. I dun think malaysia and indonesia will start war for her.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelantan Sultan is hospitalized here, famiLEE LEEgime's mata freed his daughter in law and let here flee back to Indonesia.

Is this the revenge of famiLEE LEEgime for Najib not giving MSK back? :biggrin::biggrin::eek:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual, the <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CROOTLO%7E1.NC6%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:biggrin:ontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:SimSun; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:宋体; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@SimSun"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->perpetrator got to walked out of SG.

Even when it is mentioned in reports the bodyguard had a scuffel with the police there is no mention that they were detained.

Really, it looks like Singapore is scared of offending Malaysian royalities and they're above the law expecially in Singapore.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelantan Sultan is hospitalized here, famiLEE LEEgime's mata freed his daughter in law and let here flee back to Indonesia.

Is this the revenge of famiLEE LEEgime for Najib not giving MSK back? :biggrin::biggrin::eek:

You seem smittened by his m&d chick. PRC girls dont do anything for ya?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem smittened by his m&d chick. PRC girls dont do anything for ya?

You seem to only be able to understand it very poorly ? :confused::wink:

This is ALL ABOUT famiLEE LEEgime & BN or WKS & Najib! Don't you understand?

This is the 2nd MODEL scandal after the Mongolian one for Najib you see?

Because Najib did not give MSK back to WKS, so WKS sent his matas to let the Indonesian MODEL flee. You see? :rolleyes:

MSK is famiLEE LEEgime's pain in the Ass (Loong).:p

So now Najib has 2 MODEL Scandals in hand. 1 Mongolian = DEAD, plus another Indonesian = ALIVE & TALKING JUICY.:p

But WKS is very stupid you see?

Indonesian MODEL have got no Passport and he let her flee. Why always this same mistake? Hopeless!

After Tok Liang How (Huang Na case) + Huang Na's mom & dad (both iLEEgail immigrants) after ICA's passport checkpoint's countless cases of COCKUP! Still let this Indonesian MODEL flee?

MSK swam into Johore without passport and Najib hold him. That is where he is smarter than famiLEE LEEgime. If WKS held this Indonesian MODEL here for passport reason may be he could exchange for MSK with Najib ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p.

Just kidding.

How come WKS's ICA only know how to stop Dr. CSJ and then confisicated his passport? :biggrin: Then all others without passport they will let flee including killers etc.

Any way I will not be surprised that BN regime is pissed about famiLEE LEEgime letting this Indonesian MODEL flee.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Govt obviously was collaborating with Malaysian Royals and covering up the sex abuses and rapes and tortures. Otherwise the normal procedure expected would be to take her to SGH for medical checkup and take police statement and seek to interview the Malaysian Tungku, see if any such crimes were committed within Singapore if so then press charges under PAP's law. WHY NOT?

Obviously PAP Govt is not doing that, they let her out and put her on the plane to Indonesia ASAP - quickly washed hands, and shafted the HOT POTATO over to Jakarta!

FUCKING BASTARD!
:oIo::oIo:

MM.Thaksin

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Govt obviously was collaborating with Malaysian Royals and covering up the sex abuses and rapes and tortures. Otherwise the normal procedure expected would be to take her to SGH for medical checkup and take police statement and seek to interview the Malaysian Tungku, see if any such crimes were committed within Singapore if so then press charges under PAP's law. WHY NOT?

Obviously PAP Govt is not doing that, they let her out and put her on the plane to Indonesia ASAP - quickly washed hands, and shafted the HOT POTATO over to Jakarta!

FUCKING BASTARD!
:oIo::oIo:

That's right! Why she would not hold her press conference here in Singapore and only would immediately do so in Jakarta?

That showed clearly that PAP Govt sent this HOT POTATO away ASAP.

Otherwise she should be receiving medical treatments 1st in COW's so called 1st world Medical Hub and then be interviewed by Hong Kan Seng's 1st world Home Team mata, and then 154th media.

The lack of all this show clearly that PAP are coward no balls and unable to uphold any justice. I am sure that the culprit was in Singapore when she fled from him why PAP dare not ARREST him!

ARREST him and prisoner exchange for Mas Selamat lah!

Stupid PAP!

I am sure Najib will exchange a JI for his Kelantan Tengku, it is a good deal still. :wink:

I say detain Tengku Muhammad Fakhry! Have you got the balls PAP?

<hr>

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...-escaped-model-manohara-say-indonesian-police

No word from ‘escaped’ model Manohara, say Indonesian police

JAKARTA, June 1 — Indonesian police have so far not received any formal complaint from Indonesian model Manohara Odelia Pinot about the alleged physical abuse she suffered in Malaysia, a spokesman said.

“We have so far not received any formal report on the case. Moreover, it happened in Malaysia,” Indonesia’s Antara news agency quoted the National Police Headquarters’ chief information officer, Insp Gen Abubakar Nataprawira, as saying here today.

Manohara returned to Indonesia on May 31, 2009, with the assistance of the Indonesian and US embassies in Singapore as well as the Singapore police.

Meanwhile, Tengku Faizasyah, a spokesman of the foreign affairs ministry, said the government was ready to facilitate diplomatically if Manohara Pinot filed a complaint officially.

“If Manohara wants to press charges in legal terms, we are ready to help,” he said.

However, Tengku Faizasyah said Manohara had so far not contacted the foreign ministry, so the ministry had no idea what issue needed to be given priority in dealing with the case.

Upon her return in Jakarta last Sunday (May 31), Indonesia’s teenage model Manohara Odelia Pinot claimed that she was harassed and confined by her Malaysian prince husband.

She also claimed that she was constantly guarded and spent most of her time in her bedroom in the palace.

On May 30, she was in Singapore, as her father-in law suffered a heart attack and needed treatment, and while staying at the Royal Plaza Hotel, Manohara secretly called the Singaporean police requesting help. – Bernama