• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why famiLEE LEEgime said NO FILMING on their mata?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/04/why-familee-leegime-said-no-filming-on.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Why famiLEE LEEgime said NO FILMING on their mata?

In comparison Wong Kan Seng's policies which protest himself and his matas, contrasted out clearly against the British polices policies which protects THE PEOPLE showed out clearly here.

famiLEE LEEgime's cowards fear the people who they oppressed via their matas. They fear the embarassments when the actions of their matas got filmed and posted on the Internet. So all the more it is necessary for them to be exposed this way. Their recent NEW LAW bannig the filming of famiLEE LEEgime mata is only a joke - a self-defeating measure, which I will soon show the reason and counter-measures against.

famiLEE LEEgime sent Riot Squard to CPFB during our 4 person protest, they got filmed & exposed on Internet, following that in many many other occassions e.g. Speakers Cornered; Tak Boleh Tahan @ Parliament etc. They got filmed and exposed. Even in 2003 when arresting Dr CSJ & Mr Gandhi at enterence of Istana also filmed and exposed. They are so demaged by these exposure now they think their stupid NEW LAWS could safe their ass... SAD but IRONICAL!

:-)

British police had been filmed hitting a female protester during G20 meetings protests this month, the police department acted against their own mata:

UK G20 Police Brutality Case URL

G20 policing under investigation

Wednesday, April 15 05:43 pm
<cite class="auth"> </cite>

A police sergeant filmed hitting out at a woman during the G20 protests has been suspended while the incident is investigated.

The actions of the territorial support group sergeant outside the Bank of England will be examined by officials at the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).
But a spokesman said the woman from Brighton, known only as Nicky, has not yet come forward to make a formal complaint about the alleged assault on April 2.
Deborah Glass, of the IPCC, said the watchdog would investigate after the matter was referred to them by senior officers at the Metropolitan Police.
She said: "It is appropriate to use our own investigators to deal with this latest incident arising from the policing operation relating to the G20 Summit.
"I have taken this decision bearing in mind the death of Ian Tomlinson and the volume of complaints made by the public about the actions and tactics of the police service during the policing of the G20 demonstrations."
In a wider move, the police tactics used at the G20 demonstrations will also come under scrutiny, including the 'kettling' technique of holding demonstrators together in an enclosed area.
Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Constabulary Denis O'Connor will lead the review of strategies.
Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson said: "G20 was a complex policing operation, managing the movement and protection of many heads of state across the capital while balancing the right to lawful protest and maintaining public order for many thousands of people.
"It is also the case that a number of complaints have been raised in relation to the tactic of containment and as to whether this achieves that balance. I want to be reassured that the use of this tactic remains appropriate and proportionate.
"Separately, I have already expressed my concern that the video footage of some police actions are clearly disturbing and should be thoroughly investigated.
"As well as the post-event investigation into those responsible for violence and disorder, I have also ensured that footage in police possession is reviewed to identify any other matters of individual police conduct that may warrant investigation.
"One matter that I also want to make clear is that uniformed police officers should be identifiable at all times by their shoulder identification numbers.
"The public has a right to be able to identify any uniformed officer whilst performing their duty. We must ensure this is always the case."

posted by uncleyap at 7:06 PM

<!-- End .post -->

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
After G20 in UK, the focus was not to charge activists and protesters but the rather those matas who had exceeded their powers and abused their powers. Why? Because they had been filmed that's why!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090418/tuk-third-g20-victim-comes-forward-dba1618.html

Third G20 'victim' comes forward

1 hour 22 mins ago
<cite class="auth"> </cite>

A third incident at the G20 protests has been referred to the police watchdog, Scotland Yard has said. Skip related content
Related content

Have your say: Crime

The Independent Police Complaints Commission is already investigating events leading up the death of newspaper seller Ian Tomlinson on April 1 and an allegation of an assault on Nicola Fisher on April 2.

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said: "We can confirm that a third complaint has been referred to the IPCC". She said the third complaint related to an incident on April 1.

The spokeswoman said the Met is taking steps to identify the officer involved in the incident that prompted the third referral. The allegation is believed to be that an officer used excessive force.

Ms Fisher, who was filmed being struck by a policeman at the protests in the City of London, described his actions as "very violent and unnecessary".

The 35-year-old, from Brighton, was apparently hit across the face and struck on the legs with a baton. A Metropolitan Police sergeant has since been suspended from duty pending an independent probe into the incident.

In a TV interview, Ms Fisher - who is being represented by PR agent Max Clifford - said: "It wasn't a tap, he used his full force. It was very violent and aggressive and unnecessary."

She said the gathering at first seemed "very calm and very peaceful", but added: "Suddenly quite a few police officers came and made a line in front of us and almost straight away the officer in front of me shouted: 'Get back' and pushed me before I even had a chance to move.

"When he did that I, as an instant reaction, pushed back, then straight away he gave me a backhander across my left cheek. He just said: 'Get back', pushed me and then hit me across the face."

Ms Fisher had been making her way to a vigil for Ian Tomlinson, who is now thought to have died of internal bleeding and not a heart attack as previously thought.

A police officer seen striking him could face manslaughter charges and was interviewed under caution on Friday, after a second post-mortem found the 47-year-old suffered an "internal haemorrhage".