• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Call to Rid Old Dog Thief from Cabinet to Ass Loong

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2009/03/rid-your-papas-mm-post-i-will-back-you.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Rid your Papa's MM post & I will back you Ass Loong!

Yahoo News URL

Singapore PM names new deputy in reshuffle

<cite class="auth">AFP - Friday, March 27</cite>
SINGAPORE (AFP) - - Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Thursday named a new deputy as part of a cabinet reshuffle that comes as the trade-reliant city-state tackles a deep recession.
Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean will become one of two deputy prime ministers on April 1 alongside the veteran Wong Kan Seng, who also serves as the home affairs minister in charge of internal security, Lee's office said.
S. Jayakumar, a former foreign minister, was shifted from deputy prime minister to the post of senior minister alongside Goh Chok Tong, the city-state's former prime minister, the official statement said.
In Singapore's political system, senior ministers serve as key advisers to the cabinet.
Lee Kuan Yew, the republic's founding prime minister, holds the unique title of "minister mentor" in his son's cabinet.
"These changes are part of continuing leadership renewal and testing out of younger office-holders for broader responsibilities," the statement said.
Singapore became the first Asian economy to slip into recession last year, and gross domestic product is expected to shrink by as much as 5.0 percent this year, according to official projections.
Such a drop in GDP would plunge Singapore into its worst recession since independence in 1965.

Open Call to Lee Hsien Loong to Rid his Papa MM from Cabinet:

No matter what cabinet reshuffle you may do, there is nothing more meaningful for Singaporean people than to Rid your Old Dog Thief daddy MM. I can assure you that you will win greatest political support for this and applauded like never before. There is absolutely no sarcasm intended in this proposal.Although it would not be the most Comfortable thing for myself to back you Ah Loong, but if you could find enough courage to do this, I will surely have sufficient resolve and sincerity to back you in this. :-)

In the last half a century or 57 years to be exact, you had been born and bonded with this dictatorial father who you are still unable to liberate yourself from. May be it is time for you to do something about it, not just for yourself but for the other Singaporeans as well? I can assure you that millions of Singaporean will back you if you made this move, and I will call Singaporeans to stand behind you for this move.

Reshuffle the cabinet once more Ah Loong! Rid your papa's MM post! You can for once do something truly great. Indeed your great merit will be firmly monumented in history of Singapore in advancing this nation to a new significantly meaningful chapter, and your contribution in taking this step will positively offset your past demerits in being a part of filthy this Totalitarian famiLEE LEEgime.

Gather your strength and do it! I will stand by to back you up!

Sincerely,

UncleYap

posted by uncleyap at 1:03 AM

<!-- End .post -->

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
(1) This so called cabinet reshuffle is only Election Ploy, Teo becomes DPM to launder out some fouls from e.g. WKS (MSK & MHA jokes) & Cow (HOTA etc). It is a dilution-of-scandal ploy.

(2) This is just a rotation of barrel - what barrel? Pork-Barrel! So most of the famiLEE LEEgime's cronies are still within the same stinking barrel, only some take a different positon within the barrel, 1 or 2 got out of the barrel.

(3) More costly million $$$$ Chiak Liao Bee, MM + SM + DPM + Choo Boh Lan mini-stirs.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22135

(4) Who says that there is no Minimum Wage in SG? There is for the famiLEE LEEgime ministers, and about S$2 million P/A only :biggrin:

(5) The cabinet payroll per year is still few dozen millions, feeding + enriching the Chiak Liao Bee & Choo Boh Lan. Ministeral Pay Cut my foot! Is the total saving more than the amount to pay the extra MM & SM & PMO mini-stirs?Is there an increase or decrease in the grand total cabinet payroll indeed? :confused::mad:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
pay cut to support the new SM,,,,,, the new SM is to be donamatrix on the MM, old SM, PM and Prata-man

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
(1) This so called cabinet reshuffle is only Election Ploy, Teo becomes DPM to launder out some fouls from e.g. WKS (MSK & MHA jokes) & Cow (HOTA etc). It is a dilution-of-scandal ploy.

(2) This is just a rotation of barrel - what barrel? Pork-Barrel! So most of the famiLEE LEEgime's cronies are still within the same stinking barrel, only some take a different positon within the barrel, 1 or 2 got out of the barrel.

(3) More costly million $$$$ Chiak Liao Bee, MM + SM + DPM + Choo Boh Lan mini-stirs.

(4) Who says that there is no Minimum Wage in SG? There is for the famiLEE LEEgime ministers, and about S$2 million P/A only :biggrin:

(5) The cabinet payroll per year is still few dozen millions, feeding + enriching the Chiak Liao Bee & Choo Boh Lan. Ministeral Pay Cut my foot! Is the total saving more than the amount to pay the extra MM & SM & PMO mini-stirs?Is there an increase or decrease in the grand total cabinet payroll indeed? :confused::mad:

It is factually unacceptable for a government to be turned into a business corporate, still many idiots live in this myth. A country will have no soul and knows nothing except money in this way.

What you pointed out such as ideologies & faiths or egos are the souls of the other nations. Which unfortunately don't exist in Singapore.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

To me it had appeared that PAP made this cabinet reshuffle arrangement in anticipation of Najib's new cabinet that will come within weeks.

PAP & LKY is afraid of Najib like hell.

Ass Loong felt lonely and vulnerable so he called in his fellow BG - Backside Teo to face Najib together.

But Anwar is there laughing, and awaiting to take over from Najib to sodomize both Ass Loong & Backside Teo. :eek::biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2009/03/rid-your-papas-mm-post-i-will-back-you.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Rid your Papa's MM post & I will back you Ass Loong!

Yahoo News URL

Singapore PM names new deputy in reshuffle

<cite class="auth">AFP - Friday, March 27</cite>
SINGAPORE (AFP) - - Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Thursday named a new deputy as part of a cabinet reshuffle that comes as the trade-reliant city-state tackles a deep recession.
Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean will become one of two deputy prime ministers on April 1 alongside the veteran Wong Kan Seng, who also serves as the home affairs minister in charge of internal security, Lee's office said.
S. Jayakumar, a former foreign minister, was shifted from deputy prime minister to the post of senior minister alongside Goh Chok Tong, the city-state's former prime minister, the official statement said.
In Singapore's political system, senior ministers serve as key advisers to the cabinet.
Lee Kuan Yew, the republic's founding prime minister, holds the unique title of "minister mentor" in his son's cabinet.
"These changes are part of continuing leadership renewal and testing out of younger office-holders for broader responsibilities," the statement said.
Singapore became the first Asian economy to slip into recession last year, and gross domestic product is expected to shrink by as much as 5.0 percent this year, according to official projections.
Such a drop in GDP would plunge Singapore into its worst recession since independence in 1965.

Open Call to Lee Hsien Loong to Rid his Papa MM from Cabinet:

No matter what cabinet reshuffle you may do, there is nothing more meaningful for Singaporean people than to Rid your Old Dog Thief daddy MM. I can assure you that you will win greatest political support for this and applauded like never before. There is absolutely no sarcasm intended in this proposal.Although it would not be the most Comfortable thing for myself to back you Ah Loong, but if you could find enough courage to do this, I will surely have sufficient resolve and sincerity to back you in this. :-)

In the last half a century or 57 years to be exact, you had been born and bonded with this dictatorial father who you are still unable to liberate yourself from. May be it is time for you to do something about it, not just for yourself but for the other Singaporeans as well? I can assure you that millions of Singaporean will back you if you made this move, and I will call Singaporeans to stand behind you for this move.

Reshuffle the cabinet once more Ah Loong! Rid your papa's MM post! You can for once do something truly great. Indeed your great merit will be firmly monumented in history of Singapore in advancing this nation to a new significantly meaningful chapter, and your contribution in taking this step will positively offset your past demerits in being a part of filthy this Totalitarian famiLEE LEEgime.

Gather your strength and do it! I will stand by to back you up!

Sincerely,

UncleYap

posted by uncleyap at 1:03 AM

<!-- End .post -->

Uncle yap, dun waste your time asking gay Loong to shuffle his father out. U are asking the wrong person. In gay Loong's household, he does not wear the pants. better to open letter Ho Jinx and ask her to pressure the hubby into forcing Crocodile head into permanent retirement. Ho Jinx, after losing all those billions of our money must be feeling quite guilty now. U ask her to put pressure on the Gay hubby of hers. U have better chance there. Gay Loong by himself does not have the intiative or the gonads to try anything. Remember, behind every great man is a woman. If u want Gay loong to be great and take over, u must approach the woman in his life. Ho Jinx got more balls.

By the way, I am dissappointed at the forumners here for not noticing that the latest cabinet shuffle has created another SM position. This will cost the taxpayers of singapore easily another $10 million a year in terms of the SM salary and paying for his office staff and entourage. Why is even another SM position needed? Why was this not debated in the Parliament, and how come when they passed the budget, this new position was not noticed by the oppo? In truth, many govts around the world are cutting back on their bureaucracy, except S'pore. Also, has anyone noticed how many times a yera the SM has travelled overseas? Wooden has attended every bloody freebie event he can go to. Is his role not to advice the cabinet and the PM? How can he do that if he is not in town half the time? If he stayed around and did his job like he is supposed to, do we need another SM?

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

朽木还想发芽?妄想四代同堂的李家王朝

李家王朝在积极准备四代同堂!

无家可归的新加坡人民站在汉堡包王快餐厅门口观望,没钱享受!

相关的英文博客文章

其实不是四代同堂啦!是四代同朝

为什么呢?李家王朝是第一;二;三代已经同朝为官了。一个老狗贼资政;一个木头栋梁资政;一个阿斗总理。这就是混帐李家王朝自己所说的三代啦,都同在一个内阁里面领百万高薪嘛!就是三代同朝了。现在阿斗总理自己说要忙着搞出第四代了!就是四代同朝

我一已经在自己的英文博客向阿斗公开提出,要他把他自己的老狗贼老爸滚出内阁。他只有能做我绝对挺他!这我已经公开宣布,断不会失言。否则留下老狗贼整块朽木,又加上木头栋梁资政,无论怎样改组内阁都是换汤不换药,朽木不可雕的。

他现在想要搞第四代?自己又再效仿老狗贼老爸留在内阁当什么资政?简直是堆积朽木!休想有任何生机;生路;生气可图的。这种国家的老骨头老骨董政治不必妄想发芽张苗开枝散叶的。

在任何第四代的上头强压上前三代的老骨头老骨董,绝对是会重蹈覆辙,一败再败。

阿斗你如果有种,就按照我的提议,把自己的老狗贼老爸扔出内阁,这样就算你戴罪立功。国家就进入新的时代。否则就少费心;少废话;把什么改组内阁都省了免了吧!

posted by uncleyap at 1:15 AM

<!-- End .post -->

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Friend, if its not in English, don't bother posting it here. If u want to post in chinese, go and look for a chinese Sammyboy website. Otherwise, this is very irritating.