• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calling Bloggers to Print & Sell political writings to fund Opposition Parites

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/03/calling-bloggers-to-print-sell.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Calling Bloggers to Print & Sell political writings to fund Opposition Parites

Mr Gopalan Nair and myself have decided to do it together and I am calling for Singaporean bloggers to follow.

Practically elections needs money. Only the ruling parties are rich.

Political Blogs had helped to change the political landscape and pin down the famiLEE LEEgime in very strong and effective ways. But we think bloggers can actually do more by reaching out to the readers beyond the cyberspace.

When Ass Loong Son talked about the New Media for GE, I already promised to give him more New Media Impacts by printing out from the blogs.

What I can see there are 2 ways to carry out the prints:

1. As a book
  2. As a PC browser printed hardcopy in binder
The 1st way is offset printing, more rigid but cost effective, the 2nd is digital printing which is fast and flexible put at higher cost.

Don't do any direct financial donation to avoid the filthy famiLEE LEEgime's Political Donation Act.

As a transaction you can LEEgally sell the copies at a low cost to opposition parties, and then they can sell it to the Singaporeans with profit. In this case it is not a donation but business. :-) If you can afford to even sponsor the printing cost, then you can sell to the parties at a token price.

According to my experience during GE, selling @S$5 or @S$10 anything that is politically meaningful will move like hot cakes. Make it obviously printed on the cover that the contents is against famiLEE LEEgime. To sell few hundred copies within a day during GE is very normal.

I will post this message in Sammyboy.Com forum for discussion.

Sammyboy.Com Thread

posted by uncleyap at 2:06 AM

<!-- End .post -->

Darkcloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopalan Nair??? Please lar that COWARD who plead guilty! Hahaha.

Like that scumbag change-t-shirt-then-plead-guilty sabo king NG E JAY!!

I think u be lucky if can raise 5 cents!

HAHAHAHHAHA!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/03/calling-bloggers-to-print-sell.html
Mr Gopalan Nair and myself have decided to do it together and I am calling for Singaporean bloggers to follow.

Don't do any direct financial donation to avoid the filthy famiLEE LEEgime's Political Donation Act.

As a transaction you can LEEgally sell the copies at a low cost to opposition parties, and then they can sell it to the Singaporeans with profit. In this case it is not a donation but business. :-)

Please read excerpts from the Political Donations Handbook quoted below. http://www.elections.gov.sg/handbook/keyfeatures.pdf

"Value of donations
The value of any donation that is provided or given at no cost is the market value of the
donation in question.
The value of any donation in kind is –
(a) the price paid for the donation; or
(b) the difference between the price paid and the market value of the donation, if
the price paid is lower than market value.
The lowest price charged for an equivalent amount of goods or services at the time the donation
is received by the recipient is the market value of the goods or services in question.
E.g.
If a printer provides campaign banners at no charge, the market value would be what
the printer would normally charge, including GST, for those signs.
The price paid or market value of goods and services includes GST where applicable."

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please read excerpts from the Political Donations Handbook quoted below. http://www.elections.gov.sg/handbook/keyfeatures.pdf

"Value of donations
The value of any donation that is provided or given at no cost is the market value of the
donation in question.
The value of any donation in kind is –
(a) the price paid for the donation; or
(b) the difference between the price paid and the market value of the donation, if
the price paid is lower than market value.
The lowest price charged for an equivalent amount of goods or services at the time the donation
is received by the recipient is the market value of the goods or services in question.
E.g.
If a printer provides campaign banners at no charge, the market value would be what
the printer would normally charge, including GST, for those signs.
The price paid or market value of goods and services includes GST where applicable."

Really?

That is too dangerous - but only to the PAp! :biggrin::biggrin:

It would then be too easy for ANYONE to make an unknowing donation to the PAp and then use it to disqualify ANY or ALL of their candidates! By these ways.

Just plant the DONATIONS into PAp, ensure that proves can be shown in court, and then go and disqualify 84 of them all at a single-shot.

How does that deal sound to famiLEE ???

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really?

That is too dangerous - but only to the PAp! :biggrin::biggrin:

It would then be too easy for ANYONE to make an unknowing donation to the PAp and then use it to disqualify ANY or ALL of their candidates! By these ways.

Just plant the DONATIONS into PAp, ensure that proves can be shown in court, and then go and disqualify 84 of them all at a single-shot.

How does that deal sound to famiLEE ???

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You should know this govt. They will tie your legs and then ask you to run.