• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LEEgime should heed on lesson of ScapeGoat Seng - Renegade!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2009/01/leegime-should-heed-on-lesson-of.html

Thursday, January 29, 2009

<!-- Begin .post --> LEEgime should heed on lesson of ScapeGoat Seng - Renegade!

For years I had been calling upon running dogs of famiLEE LEEgime to RENEGADE:

1. Blog / Forum Message
  2. Blog / Forum Message
  3. Blog / Forum Message
  4. Blog / Forum Message
  5. Blog / Forum Message
For ScapeGoat Seng it is a little too late now. He should had heeded and Renegaded the famiLEE LEEgime more than a year ago when he was first punched by angry taxi driver, if he had renegaded then, he won't find himself hospitalized in the Burnt Unit right now.

The corrupted and incompetent famiLEE LEEgime had plunder and exploited the peasants of Singapore much further than they could take. The repercussions can never stop at ScapeGoat Seng, the scarifies can not be limited to TT Durai, the dishonor and disgrace is recorded in Singapore's history. I assure you that there will a Grand Liquidation to be the conclusion.

I repeat again my call for running dogs of famiLEE LEEgime to Renegade NOW. Stop collaborating with the Corrupt and Incompetent famiLEE LEEgime, Repent; Confess; and Redeem yourself by doing good deeds for the Reform of Singapore. Heed to the Lesson of ScapeGoat Seng, he paid a painful price. Ask yourself should that also happen to you?

Consider yourself lucky right now that your boss Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew is not visiting YOU in hospital but ScapeGoat Seng instead. Heavens knows who does the next angry Singaporean peasant hit next?

posted by uncleyap at 8:36 AM