• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEegime Ministerial Pay-Cut & Donations are still Punishable Corruptions

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2009/01/familee-leegime-ministerial-pay-cut.html

I remind reform fighters to maintain the effective bleeding position to insist that famiLEE LEEgime's world's highest ministerial salaries are LEEgalized Corruption Crimes Punishable by Singaporean people. No Singaporeans should be soften by the Ministerial Pay-Cut or their donations to charities made from their multi-million dollar salaries audaciously plundered in greed via abuse of powers.

Donations & Pay-Cut should not change anything to the fact of LEEgalized Corruptions done by famiLEE LEEgime all these decades, which is what Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew called his Clean System, or corruption preventive measures.

FamiLEE LEEgime's multi-milion dollar ministerial salaries are indeed Up-Front-Pre-paid Corruptions or Grafts LEEgalized by disguising as salaries.

Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew had persistently put efforts to promote and export his own brandname of LEEgalized Corruption worldwide and calling it his Clean System. If Singaporean people missed the oppotunity to hold him accountable and punish him adequately to set proper example, Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew's corruption will not only stay for long time in Singapore but also be copied by copycat dictators and corrupts in many countries.

I delibrately post this message on my blog here as a reminder after the recent announcement of ministerial pay-cut.

In my Manifesto Blog a manifesto of performing Grand Tribunal of Liquidation is there, to deal with famiLEE LEEgime's LEEgalized corruptions. I insist that punishment have to be in most burtal and primitive form to be effectively serving as a warning and example to deter Greed & Corruption by Abuse of Power.

A

Alu862

Obama's lavish inauguration is also a unjustifiable move. If you think the US president earns so little, he has the most number of facilities at his disposal for free. That would add up to a salary of a few million

A

Alu862

You are not a freedom fighter. if you want to see freedom fighters go to zimbabwe. they got elected into parliament unlike your failed anti prc friend

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2009/01/familee-leegime-ministerial-pay-cut.html

I remind reform fighters to maintain the effective bleeding position to insist that famiLEE LEEgime's world's highest ministerial salaries are LEEgalized Corruption Crimes Punishable by Singaporean people. No Singaporeans should be soften by the Ministerial Pay-Cut or their donations to charities made from their multi-million dollar salaries audaciously plundered in greed via abuse of powers.

Donations & Pay-Cut should not change anything to the fact of LEEgalized Corruptions done by famiLEE LEEgime all these decades, which is what Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew called his Clean System, or corruption preventive measures.

FamiLEE LEEgime's multi-milion dollar ministerial salaries are indeed Up-Front-Pre-paid Corruptions or Grafts LEEgalized by disguising as salaries.

Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew had persistently put efforts to promote and export his own brandname of LEEgalized Corruption worldwide and calling it his Clean System. If Singaporean people missed the oppotunity to hold him accountable and punish him adequately to set proper example, Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew's corruption will not only stay for long time in Singapore but also be copied by copycat dictators and corrupts in many countries.

I delibrately post this message on my blog here as a reminder after the recent announcement of ministerial pay-cut.

In my Manifesto Blog a manifesto of performing Grand Tribunal of Liquidation is there, to deal with famiLEE LEEgime's LEEgalized corruptions. I insist that punishment have to be in most burtal and primitive form to be effectively serving as a warning and example to deter Greed & Corruption by Abuse of Power.

Someone who reads this post might perceive that there is a full scale revolution that is taking place or one is imminent and that you are leading this with a million singaporeans, with Old Man and his family hiding in the Istana and trembling with fear as their last hour is approaching.

They might also have the impression that this is the climax of long drawn campaign mounted from the jungles of Macritchie which began after your release from political detention of 25 years.

You might want to consider using appropriate words to reflect that the Lee Clan have not pursued you in any form or shape and that life goes in the Istana as never before. Old Man is probably sipping green tea by the Sri Temasek poolside, contemplating for the hour where the nations of the world call on him to save them from the deepest and darkest recession. Such is his ego.

As egos go, both old man and yours must be similar in size.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may write your own choice of words.:rolleyes:

You may write you own version to post here.:rolleyes:

This is my version and I deliberately write this way and other ways would had distorted my meanings. OK?
:wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may write your own choice of words.:rolleyes:

You may write you own version to post here.:rolleyes:

This is my version and I deliberately write this way and other ways would had distorted my meanings. OK?
:wink:
You just have bring down your rhetoric couple of notches to a realistic level and you will get credibility. I know that you are very poor listener and sadly you are paying the price.

Here is a tip - just focus on what they actually did wrong and cite examples such as his wife doing HDB conveyanging in the past which is not fair.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just have bring down your rhetoric couple of notches to a realistic level and you will get credibility. I know that you are very poor listener and sadly you are paying the price.

Here is a tip - just focus on what they actually did wrong and cite examples such as his wife doing HDB conveyanging in the past which is not fair.

I don't need to be told such theory, I can even tell you that if I wrote in moderate tone against famiLEE LEEgime I could gain lots of supporters. But that is NOT what I want. I don't even want vote let me be frank. At this phase, I want more FREEDOM to fight the way I like.

Any supports or team or organization etc will only be unnecessary burdens to me, I refuse to carry the burden to gain some resources that I don't need.

I purposely take very sharp angles that no body will get near to. :wink:

It is necessary at this moment.

All these calculations and ideas given, well thanks, I had considered them even before people said, but no, I will not adopt.

:smile:

Supports & acceptance etc are seen as assets politically, but TOO OFTEN come at unworthy prices. Obama got these supports and acceptance, but they are overpowering burdens that prevent him from doing the most crucial things. He does not want to honestly tell his American people to face reality and instead he raise expectation to height that can never be fulfilled. Before completion of his 1st week in office I can already anticipate that disappointed Americans will call for his resignation in time to come. This will happen for sure and not futher than 12 months from now.

Bush had the most unprecedented level of support just after 911, that came globally. See how the supports eventually reversed?

I do what I do for my believes and not for gaining support, I will not change what I do regardless weather I am getting support or resistance. Acatually I see the entire famiLEE LEEgime as very weak resistance to me, I don't need to be Kiasu to seek so much support by modifying what I am doing. :biggrin::cool:

A

Alu862

Even Amensty International Address the Lees by their full name. You on the other hand are the most disrespectful Singaporean.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
II do what I do for my believes and not for gaining support, I will not change what I do regardless weather I am getting support or resistance. Acatually I see the entire famiLEE LEEgime as very weak resistance to me, I don't need to be Kiasu to seek so much support by modifying what I am doing. :biggrin::cool:
Don't make me laugh.

You push your way into other people's political parties, you attend their events, you know who is associating with whom, you will probably know who are financiers, party power brokers and strategist.

You are more valuable to the PAP than to Singaporeans. You even wanted to barge in to a joint meeting of all political parties planning for the 2006 elections and had to be thrown out.

As it stands now, PAP will love you more than anyone.

You probably know more about Gopalan that his ex-wife does.

No one in Singapore has interacted with all political parties, personalities, dissidents and activist than you have and you are not a member in any. Why the need to interfere with others if you have your own style.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY,

You need to stay focus if you have good interest in singaporean life and to restore singapore and its future.

Your overwhelming messages posted may not do you any good in the long run.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama's lavish inauguration is also a unjustifiable move. If you think the US president earns so little, he has the most number of facilities at his disposal for free. That would add up to a salary of a few million

I came across this argument several times, also in other forums.

I hold a different opinion.

Obama's inauguration, use of Air Force One, etc, etc are in relation to the Office of the President.

It does not belong to him. Most importantly it does not go into his pocket.

A true parallel would be Obama awarding himself $100M in annual salary.

Salary does not belong to the Office of the President. It is the private property of the President.

This distinction is very important.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY,

You need to stay focus if you have good interest in singaporean life and to restore singapore and its future.

Your overwhelming messages posted may not do you any good in the long run.
Uncle Yap must do some listening if he is serious,but I do not doubt his dislike of PAP,same as majority forummers,just that he is not an effective guy.

Too bad,I know not many can be heros,I am one of those.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make me laugh.

You push your way into other people's political parties, you attend their events, you know who is associating with whom, you will probably know who are financiers, party power brokers and strategist.

You are more valuable to the PAP than to Singaporeans. You even wanted to barge in to a joint meeting of all political parties planning for the 2006 elections and had to be thrown out.

As it stands now, PAP will love you more than anyone.

You probably know more about Gopalan that his ex-wife does.

No one in Singapore has interacted with all political parties, personalities, dissidents and activist than you have and you are not a member in any. Why the need to interfere with others if you have your own style.

You can twist and cook any stories and theories you like.

I won't give a damn nor be affected. :wink:

At the right time, I will show the necessary things.

I always insist that Old Dog Thief LKy is the most valuable asset to opposition. You are just trying to copycat the idea.

Some people had tried all sorts of stupid useless things to try to change my mind or get me to listen to their own ideas, most of them have nothing valuable for me to consider.

To screw famiLEE LEEgime is too tiny a matter. After this one, I need to look for more exciting fights outside Singapore. If you think getting a seat in that parliament or write some letters for peasant is what you want to do, you go ahead & I wish you the best. I am not JBJ and I will not be satisfied by getting a seat in parliament and to make LKy's blood boil there. I need things far beyound this limit to be satisfied. Tiny persons like you try to measure others with your own tiny scales. Unlike Old Dog Thief LKy I will not be satisfied if I were him to take a Tiny Red Dot out of Malaysia, and be a lame bastard bully only in this red dot, and then kept appologzing to KL when ever the KL PM fucked him. :cool: LKy old dog is a small dog (小狗仔) mantality, but to people like you he is a big leader.:rolleyes: I can understand your mantality, but it is hard for you to understand me, the evidence is very clear in msg you had just posted.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap must do some listening if he is serious,but I do not doubt his dislike of PAP,same as majority forummers,just that he is not an effective guy.

Too bad,I know not many can be heros,I am one of those.

I don't mind to discuss with opposition people and have an exchange of ideas as usual. But I will not just simply implement what others had suggested. The battle field has many options and ways, those fighting against famiLEE LEEgime will be actually easy for LKy to deal with, if all were from the same angle and thinking the same things.

I think you know that peers expectations and influence can be actually much more burdens, than the resistance the famiLEE LEEgime can put up. When you become part of any team or organization, you lost your freedom to fight freely. I know many people had resigned or switched party for such reasons. E.g. Mr. GMS told me that his internet forum matters faced resistance and internal conflicts causing him to quit WP. E.g. Mr. Chiam's style had conflicted with other MPs and leaders within SDP caused internal fights and split. Late Mr. JBJ's legal issues caused him to face problems within WP and he resigned as Sec Gen.

Politics itself is very subjective and unlike in PAp were all are forced to follow a dictator, in opposition chances of conflicts come from free thinking and political ideas as well as positions. When minds of individuals with strong views / ideas come together, it is not easy to cohere.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supports & acceptance etc are seen as assets politically, but TOO OFTEN come at unworthy prices. Obama got these supports and acceptance, but they are overpowering burdens that prevent him from doing the most crucial things. He does not want to honestly tell his American people to face reality and instead he raise expectation to height that can never be fulfilled. Before completion of his 1st week in office I can already anticipate that disappointed Americans will call for his resignation in time to come. This will happen for sure and not futher than 12 months from now.

In this example, I would like to highlight that Obama's supports are actually his burdens and liability. He don't have the freedom to tackle challenges free from these burdens and liabilities. Whatever measures he took some of his supporters and people will be dissatisfied and disappointed. All these different individual expectations and demands are pressures and burdens for Obama in office. In his speech he wasn't lowering these expectations and instead was setting all the targets higher for himself. The scenario isn't so luxurious and resources are not lavish as we can see.:rolleyes:

A

Alu862

It is still lavish and uncalled for. Why do he need such a grand air craft? POTUS is not God you are just another world leader. Why do other countries have to clear their roads and airspace just for him?

Millions of dollars spend on welcoming a half black president. Di any one consider the homeless? Millions are spent annually just giving him so much protection. It still goes into his perks. And where does the money come from? The taxpayers

And Office of the President is no different from the President. Obama enjoys the most number of perks of any world leader just because he is POTUS.

I came across this argument several times, also in other forums.

I hold a different opinion.

Obama's inauguration, use of Air Force One, etc, etc are in relation to the Office of the President.

It does not belong to him. Most importantly it does not go into his pocket.

A true parallel would be Obama awarding himself $100M in annual salary.

Salary does not belong to the Office of the President. It is the private property of the President.

This distinction is very important.

A

Alu862

As much as the opposition hates Mugabe, they do not twist his name unlike this disrespectful Yap, whose name HAS NEVER been mention in his anti PRC turncoat friend. Don't you find it odd that Yap advertises Nair but Nair has never written any word of thanks on his so called dissident blog?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can twist and cook any stories and theories you like.

I won't give a damn nor be affected. :wink:

At the right time, I will show the necessary things.

I always insist that Old Dog Thief LKy is the most valuable asset to opposition. You are just trying to copycat the idea.

Some people had tried all sorts of stupid useless things to try to change my mind or get me to listen to their own ideas, most of them have nothing valuable for me to consider.

To screw famiLEE LEEgime is too tiny a matter. After this one, I need to look for more exciting fights outside Singapore. If you think getting a seat in that parliament or write some letters for peasant is what you want to do, you go ahead & I wish you the best. I am not JBJ and I will not be satisfied by getting a seat in parliament and to make LKy's blood boil there. I need things far beyound this limit to be satisfied. Tiny persons like you try to measure others with your own tiny scales. Unlike Old Dog Thief LKy I will not be satisfied if I were him to take a Tiny Red Dot out of Malaysia, and be a lame bastard bully only in this red dot, and then kept appologzing to KL when ever the KL PM fucked him. :cool: LKy old dog is a small dog (小狗仔) mantality, but to people like you he is a big leader.:rolleyes: I can understand your mantality, but it is hard for you to understand me, the evidence is very clear in msg you had just posted.

Uncle, many of these people simply cower at the sight of authority, be it LKY or Ang mohs, and then they dare to come onto the net and preach to you on the best way to fight PAP, when you are already out in the open, fighting against tyranny. Pay these cowards no heed and fight the good fight:smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as the opposition hates Mugabe, they do not twist his name unlike this disrespectful Yap, whose name HAS NEVER been mention in his anti PRC turncoat friend. Don't you find it odd that Yap advertises Nair but Nair has never written any word of thanks on his so called dissident blog?

How do you know?

The Mugabe thugs are violently attacking those who oppose him.

These Mugabe henchmans/traitors are still clearing white farmers' lands and leaving the people to die of cholera.

Just because the bad news are not leaking out to the rest of the world do not mean Mugabe's name is not wacked.

I know this because of my contact with Zimbabwean refugees.

Why do Gopalan Nair need to acknowlege Yap in his blog when it will only invite unneccessary trouble for Yap.

To charge T-shirt peaceful protestors in their own country is an insult to Singapore as a nation. With the type of cowards running Singapore, Gopalan should achknowledge Yap in private.

Respect is only for the deserving.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Childish talk! You are missing the big picture here.

The lavish inauguration is deserving for a president that has marked a great human achievement in American history. What is the dollar cost compared to the hope and inspiration of a country that has broken down - with despair not unlike the gloomy days of the 1970s America.