• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Blogshop? Selling what kind of goods?

Safety products like anti rape alarms for women/children. Portable burglar alarms on doors and windows when you go travelling, safety hammers for cars and etc. Plenty if things to sell if you can give people the feeling that they need it.

By the way, it's not a blog shop. There are options to pay through credit cards, discount coupon schemes and other features.

Last edited:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although not exactly what I proposed to Sam Leong, at least he has done something to alleviate the nonsense in this forum. My thread....http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?145992-Sam-Leong-Should-Do-This

"Sam Leong Should Do This

Give infraction and zapping powers only for those InfP. This will greatly reduce the number of clones that are permeating and creating havoc in this forum. Members who wish to create hundreds of clones will have to pay a hefty price."

Those with InfP should have the privileges for they paid for it. It is those cheapos that are using this forum for their fun and games but do not want to contribute that deserve to be removed. I am not referring to the many valuable contributors but address this to those cheapskate clone-makers who are turning this forum into a free-for-all, yet not sharing opinions nor contributing any good posts.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Safety products like anti rape alarms for women/children. Portable burglar alarms on doors and windows when you go travelling, safety hammers for cars and etc. Plenty if things to sell if you can give people the feeling that they need it.

By the way, it's not a blog shop. There are options to pay through credit cards, discount coupon schemes and other features.

can pay by the ns45 vouchers? hehe... many here shd have.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's friends with everyone. If I made him mod, his world here would change forever.

raiders and joety also friend friend everyone. (maybe not kelings lah)

because uncle zhihau is known to be fair, whatever his decisions will be respected by most if not all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
raiders and joety also friend friend everyone. (maybe not kelings lah)

because uncle zhihau is known to be fair, whatever his decisions will be respected by most if not all.

No they won't. Once he's mod, every decision he makes that is detrimental to someone will be taken personally.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm spending lesser time to source for free screws and use the time and energy to start my webstore which is my 3rd source of income. Nowadays if I need to release, it's either in my own toilet or L18H36 :o

People don't call me king of screws for nothing, what can I do for you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam, I have no idea what is the job of a moderator, hell I don't even know the ins and outs of this forum always must ask around, don't even know what delphiforum is, don't even know how to search for stuff with the search engine, how the hell am I able to do this job?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie saw that coming from Sam; since the introduction of Code Orange some days ago..:cool:
Boss, you are aLways One up one your game Man !..:smile:
It's about time to bid Byee to those Kiamsiapkwees ..:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam, I have no idea what is the job of a moderator, hell I don't even know the ins and outs of this forum always must ask around, don't even know what delphiforum is, don't even know how to search for stuff with the search engine, how the hell am I able to do this job?

Don't worry. You'll grow into the job. :smile:

The honor of being moderator is in recognition of your significant contributions to the forum. Some of my friends in Auckland have put between 3 to 10 extra kg because of all your food photos.