• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Call for donation to help Mr. Gopalan Nair recover himself

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/12/call-for-donation-to-help-mr-gopalan.html

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Call for donation to help Mr. Gopalan Nair

In the next 2 to 3 months, Mr. Gopalan Nair will need to re-establish nearly every thing including office and home in California. He is selling off is Subrprime home to live in a rental home. Due to his fight here against famiLEE LEEgime, he is in a mess and I think he deserve helps from Singaporeans. I ask supporters to make donation via PayPal etc, any amount you feel right to him directly. His phones and fax don't work yet that is because he have yet paid bills. His email [email protected] is OK. Contact him via this email or do PayPal transfer to this email in the next 2 to 3 months. This will make his recovery faster and feel your supports. When he thank your supports more fighters will come and join this fight. :-) So please donate. :-)

When Mr. Gopalan returned to California, he is immediately active on his blog, he is attacking famiLEE LEEgime as usual, although he is still in very difficult position. He withdraw all apologies which the bastard famiLEE LEEgime forced him to make in jail. Much had been posted by him on blog since his return.

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/

posted by uncleyap at 10:24 AM

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
donate to an ungrateful and unrepentent quitter like him? please lah!!! give me a break can or cannot?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/12/call-for-donation-to-help-mr-gopalan.html

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Call for donation to help Mr. Gopalan Nair

In the next 2 to 3 months, Mr. Gopalan Nair will need to re-establish nearly every thing including office and home in California. He is selling off is Subrprime home to live in a rental home. Due to his fight here against famiLEE LEEgime, he is in a mess and I think he deserve helps from Singaporeans. I ask supporters to make donation via PayPal etc, any amount you feel right to him directly. His phones and fax don't work yet that is because he have yet paid bills. His email [email protected] is OK. Contact him via this email or do PayPal transfer to this email in the next 2 to 3 months. This will make his recovery faster and feel your supports. When he thank your supports more fighters will come and join this fight. :-) So please donate. :-)

When Mr. Gopalan returned to California, he is immediately active on his blog, he is attacking famiLEE LEEgime as usual, although he is still in very difficult position. He withdraw all apologies which the bastard famiLEE LEEgime forced him to make in jail. Much had been posted by him on blog since his return.

posted by uncleyap at 10:24 AM

Donate to an indian shithole?

Hey man, what is ur logic? or u have ran out of reasons?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donate to an indian shithole?

Hey man, what is ur logic? or u have ran out of reasons?

The logic is very simple, don't be racist.

I just emailed Gopal and told him to enable Google Adsense to make money via his famous blog:

Code:
[quote]Hi Gopal,

You can actually make thousands of dollars a month with your blog alone.

Just go to:

https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/?hl=en&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-en-et-gaia

Check it out there, now that your blog is made famous by famiLEE LEEgime, you should be well deserved to make money from it. Just let Google advertise on your blog after you set it up via blogger.com, you will be receiving money from Google monthly.

I know some Singaporean bloggers are making blogging a career this way.

You should try it.

Regards

k.h.[/quote]

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
famous bullog cart lah!!! famous? this type of unapologetic,ungrateful and unrepentent quitter you also want to associat with uncle ...no wonder your political career zero lah!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
google adsense will not have any hits lah...don't come and bullshit here lah...famous bullblog got lah....uncle uncle uncle...don't waste your time on a quitter lah.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
This appeal for donations has the makings of a classic Nigerian scam.
Alamak plse don't insult our intelligence. Do something more original lah.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, he should have taken up the offer to stay in Changi. At least he doesn't need to worry about food and stay.

Political people with very big spine don't need donations since they live with their dreams

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak this uncle fella too much. Ask people to 'give' but himself nothing.
This is mini-scam just after mini-bond fiasco. This uncle fella must think we stupid or wat?

A

Alu862

i thought he was willing to sacrifice his money and time to fight for freedom so why should be give him money? He is not a Singaporean citizen? Have you see do poor old folks collecting cans? Why can you ask for donations to them? Why don't you give the money to those poor lades/men who sell tissue paper or play songs? They are more worth it.

Nair is a turncoat who is suppose to be under a so called democracy (A country who tortures people and spies on citizens). Ask him to ask Arnie (his state governor) or Bush or Obama. We are in a recession and you want us to give him money?

Get Lost

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Qinese?UOTE=uncleyap;108153]The logic is very simple, don't be racist.

I just emailed Gopal and told him to enable Google Adsense to make money via his famous blog:

Code:
[/QUOTE]

U r kidding right? u r telling me not to be racist on someone who anti-chinese???

I would rather donate to a dog then to that piece of indian shit.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r kidding right? u r telling me not to be racist on someone who anti-chinese???

I would rather donate to a dog then to that piece of indian shit.

I told everyone the same thing, not to be racist.

Mr. Gopalan might have said certain thing against SOME PRCs, he is OK with me and many other Chinese. You had wrongly called him anti-Chinese, this is what I am very sure, because I am Chinese, Gopal have no problem with me. :rolleyes::cool:

A

Alu862

Stupdia answer Yap Shit Hoe. He clearly has a grudge against the PRCs. My friend in California will give him hell soon.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak after T T Durai & 'climbing monk' still another 'silly' uncle doing donation scam.
Why don't these guys just work hard for a living like everybody else?

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Monday, December 1, 2008
An appeal for donations
Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you are aware, my forced stay in Singapore for 6 months by the Singapore government by their holding my passport and preventing me to travel, has resulted in severe financial burden to me. I have to get my law practice back into swing and get all other small matters taken care of. I am therefore badly in need of financial assistance. Your donations at this time will be greatly appreciated.

If you can donate, please send the moneys through Western Union which is available at any post office in Singapore. Same applies to those in other countries.

Any amount will be appreciated.

When sending the funds, please email me the reference number to [email protected]. Payable to "Gopalan Nair".

Many thanks

Gopalan Nair
Posted by Gopalan Nair at 6:21 PM 6 comments

========

6 Comments
Close this window Jump to comment form

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please check your Email for the ref. Pleased to help.

Mon Dec 01, 11:41:00 PM PST

How about paypal account ?

Tue Dec 02, 01:34:00 AM PST

Ask governor Arnie. America is suppose to help you first. We are in a recession cause by you Americans.

Tue Dec 02, 03:14:00 AM PST

How is it possible for you to be an active Workers Party member if you are no longer a Singaporean?

Tue Dec 02, 09:51:00 AM PST

It would help if you set up some sort of non-profit so that contributions could be tax deductible. Also, people are loathe to be listed if they are concerned about their name getting back to S'pore government.

Tue Dec 02, 01:10:00 PM PST
Blogger Gopalan Nair said...

I am sorry I do not have a non profit organization, as this is only a tempory measure and there would be no need for any long term arrangement.

As for people being listed and the information getting to the Singapore government, I do not think this would happen since all the donor would be doing would be Emailing the reference number.

As for paypal, there would be no need for it since Western Union is easy and fast.

As I am very busy with having to set up my office to become operational, I do not have time to arrange for this at present.

I would be grateful if you would please use Western Union.

Thanks for your suggestions.