• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tony tan closing shop in 1 hour

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by Dr Tony Tan on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 6:58pm.Dear friends,

It has been a wonderful month of getting to know you. I have met some of you in person; for others, I feel I have come to know you just through this page!

Photograph credit: Goh Peng Hong

We will be closing our Facebook page in a couple of hours due to Cooling Off Day guidelines. We regret having to do so, but we look forward to reopening the page on midnight on Polling Day. My website (www.TonyTan.sg) will still be up, so please ask your friends to visit it. Thank you for your understanding.

Before you vote, please consider the future of Singapore, not only over the next 6 years, but also for future generations. I hope I have demonstrated how I will, and can, help to protect our reserves, our jobs, and this island we call home.

Warm regards,

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

all_vote_for_tan_jee_say.png

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since I didn't get to attend TT little get together. Here's my response to anything PAP:

Boo, boo, Refree kayu:smile: