• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG IN JAPAN (Misc posts about Nippon)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20100811akiba8-117174.jpg

20100811akiba9-117188.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://yowayowacamera.com

How to take "Today's Levitation" (how I actually do)

- Equipments and shutter speed
Camera body: Canon EOS 5D Mk2
Lenses: Canon EF50mm F1.2L USM, EF24-70mm F2.8L USM, PENTAX 67 lenses (with adaptors)
Tripods: Gitzo's rapid-pole 3 steps with ball heads (from 1980s)
Shutter speed: 1/500 sec. or faster (1/320 sec. can be used in a darker condition)

- With a self-timer
EOS 5D Mk2 has a 10sec. timer as it's longest timer set up. This means that I can get away as far as 10 second distance from the camera after I press the shutter release button.
First, I get a composition and a focus manually.
Then I press the shutter release, run to the right position for a levitation as checking the camera's blinking red LED counts down 10 seconds and jump by my intuition.
In this manner, I need to jump over and over to get the right shot.

- Ask someone to press the shutter release button
When I take my levitation farther away from the camera than 10 second distance, I ask someone (mostly my friend) to press the shutter release button. First, I ask my friend to be a stand-in in a proper position to get a composition and a focus.
Then I go to the position to levitate, and my friend come to the camera (we switch our position) to press a shutter release button in time with my jumps.

Natsumi-Hayashi.jpg

Natsumi-Hayashi-2.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;C4IJix0tUi8]http://youtu.be/C4IJix0tUi8[/video]

Meet TOTO's Toilet-Powered Motorcycle

Japanese toilet-bike converts human waste into biofuel.

Japan is home to many of the world's most sophisticated toilets such as the Numi, or these, but we have to admit we were a bit shocked to learn about this eco-friendly motorcycle toilet hybrid by Japanese toilet manufacturer TOTO. Created to show off TOTO's environmentally friendly resolve, this unusual toilet converts human waste into bio-fuel that powers the motorcycle.As if that wasn't strange enough, the toilet is also able to talk to people as well as play music. We seriously doubt that TOTO actually expects anybody to ride around on this thing, after all there must be some law out there that forbids taking care of 'business' in public while operating a vehicle. If it's a marketing campaign to gain publicity, we would have to applaud TOTO's success on this one. Check out the video below to see the talking toilet for yourself!

toilet-bike,2-U-311142-13.jpg

toilet-bike,2-T-311141-13.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blythe 10th Anniversary Exhibition - 10 Happy Memories

main.jpg

img_03.jpg

ネオブライス
『テンハッピーメモリーズ』
販売価格:26,775円(税込)
img_04.jpg

ミディブライス
『チェリッシュミーオールウェイズ』
販売価格:15,540円(税込)
img_05.jpg

プチブライス
『バースデイパーティサプライズ』
販売価格:3,990円(税込)

img_02.jpg

ブライスは、グレープフルーツ大の大きな頭に華奢なボディ、そして、ピンク・ブルー・グリーン・オレンジと4 色に変わる大きな瞳を持ち、ひとつの顔なのになぜか見る度に違う表情で語りかけてくるようなファッションドールです。
1体1体のコンセプト(ファッション、メイク、ヘアカラー、ヘアスタイルなど)を変えるごとに、全く別のドールのような魅力を持っています。
ファッションやトレンドに敏感な大人の女性を中心に、国内外の多くのファンに支持されています。
ブライスの歴史は古く、1972年~1973年の1年間、アメリカ・ケナー社から子供向けの玩具として販売されましたが、当時の子供の人気を得ることはなく販売は中止となりました。
その後、30年近くを経てブライスと出逢い、ブライスの魅力に惹かれたクロスワールドコネクションズ(CWC)の代表ジュンコ・ウォングのプロデュースによって、2000年に日本でパルコがブライスをモデルにしたテレビCMを放映。ブライスのキュートな魅力は見た人たちの心をつかみセンセーショナルを巻き起こしました。
翌年、2001年に、大人の女性たちに向けた新しい価値観のファッションドール「ネオブライス」として、CWCのプロデュース、現(株)タカラトミー社の製造による、復刻版のブライスを発売。同時に、ファッション雑誌や広告のモデルとしても活動をスタート。2002年、ネオブライスの小さいバージョンである愛らしいプチブライスも登場。
同年、ブライス1周年アニバーサリーチャリティ展覧会開始。ファッションブランドやクリエーターによってトータルスタイリングされたブライスの展覧会を開催し、1 年間、国内外の巡回展を経た翌年にチャリティオークションにかけ、全額を寄付するチャリティ活動を開始。
2005年にはブライスのフィギュアバージョンであるブライスベルも発売。
以降、ネオブライス、プチブライスともに、オリジナルのコンセプトのもとデザイン・プロデュースし、現代の大人の女性に向けたファッションドールとして、国内外のファンに愛されています。
現在、ブライスのライセンスを有するアメリカ・ハスブロ社と正規契約によって、CWCがブライスの日本及びアジア、オーストラリア、オセアニア等でのライセンスを得て、ブライスの製品やイベント等のトータルプロデュース及びライセンスの管理を行っています。
2011年3月までにネオブライス・プチブライス合わせて370 種類以上が発売されています。