• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From Zorro.... to.... Rubbish....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pay me millions I also want to collect rubbish ....

Basket.... clown...lol....

say.my.jpg
224419_10150337557980783_190806675782_9958586_5599644_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't play play. He can upturn a downturn easily that's why PM LHL kept him in his office.

Only the Tong Sampah besar can bin the Tong Sampah kecil & keep in the PMO. Let us pray, that this tong sampah would not be in the PMO office for 30 years collecting rubbish, like the previous one, Lim Beh Heng!!:mad:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Add "Rubbish!" to his nick - Rubbish! Lim Shit Say

PMO office cho boh lan, like cry-baby hypocrite Choh Boh Lim

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what the fark Zorro Lim does at the PMO..??? :confused:

Giving Ass Loong a good BJ every morning under the PM's table...??? :eek:

No wonder Ass Loong thinks highly of this rubbish....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pay me millions I also want to collect rubbish ....

Basket.... clown...lol....

224419_10150337557980783_190806675782_9958586_5599644_n.jpg

Look at the bins, it is so damn clean!!!! If want to wayang, at least make it believable mah, get a used bin or not so clean lah. That bin is so clean that he don't need to put on the gloves!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the bins, it is so damn clean!!!! If want to wayang, at least make it believable mah, get a used bin or not so clean lah. That bin is so clean that he don't need to put on the gloves!

Those hands are worth millions, sad we pay millions for such trash!