• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ARROGANT FT Employed by NUH BULLIES Old Auntie. NUH Bo Chup With Complain..WTF?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
...another fuck up case..

[h=2]Bullying by PRC Bus driver on 10 August 2011[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
August 13th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

I am writing this with frustration, my mother who is 57 years old is being bullied by a PRC bus driver and I am flabbergasted that our very own Singaporean Customer Service Officers did nothing to help and I am very angry that my mother was subjected to this treatment, a pity I was not present, if not, I will show them what I am capable of.
My mother visited the dentist at NUH today and she board the complimentary shuttle bus service at Dover Station.
The bus arrived and the front and back doors of the bus was opened. Seeing that the back door was opened, she proceeded to board from the back, however, a man from no where appeared and pulled my mother’s bag with some force, my mum was startled and thought that the man was a robber but the man did not say a word.
My mum figured out that boarding was not allowed from the back and so she proceeded to the front, when she went to the front, the door closed on her, now, we do not know if it was closed purposely or not by the driver, (the same man who pulled her bag forcefully), this driver did not apologize and took out his camera phone to take a
picture (we do not know his intention).
My mum confronted the driver at NUH about his actions and he accused my mum of cutting the queue which was not true, my mum reasoned that if boarding from the back door was not allowed, why open the back door in the first place. He could have communicated this but he arrogantly said that he does not know what kind of language that we Singaporeans speak.
My mother then wanted to lodge a complaint with NUH and asked for his name, he mentioned Wang Peng in Chinese, my mother asked if he was a Ong or Wong and he continued his arrogant ways saying he does not understand English. Anyway, he is going back to his country soon and sees no point in learning that language.
My mum proceeded to lodge a report at NUH and the CSO a the reception did not want to handle the matter and handed out a feedback form for her to fill. My mum asked to borrow a pen but the CSO did not have a pen with her, what a joke? NUH Front Counter has no pen at all?
If I were the CSO, I would reprimand the bus driver for providing this type of service, no doubt the shuttle service is free, but I do not and will not allow my mother or any of our seniors to be subjected to this type of bullying, irregardless of PRC or any race.
Why is it that we must always be the one giving in to them. They are here for a better lives or maybe their family can get a better life back home but they are not entitled to treat our people this way.
TRE, please publish this ASAP. That being said, I do not want to cause any trouble to the driver but somebody needs to keep these outsourced services in check. Not just hand out a feedback form! I believer NUH has outsourced the shuttle service to Chan Bus.
Sam Seah

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I would have to ask Sam two questions here. Firstly, who did you voted for in the last election. Secondly, instead of writing and whining, did you go to NUH and confront the driver and the management.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have to ask Sam two questions here. Firstly, who did you voted for in the last election. Secondly, instead of writing and whining, did you go to NUH and confront the driver and the management.

Must ask his mother who she voted in the last election also. If she voted for PAP, then serve her right! If not, then she must work hard to get her relatives, friends, families to vote out PAP next time.