• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate self pwnage: anti-gay Republican caught in male prostitute scandal

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anti-gay Republican caught in Craigslist male prostitute scandal
BY ALEX HEIGLAUGUST 12TH, 2011, 2:15 PMComments (1)
bilde-600x437.jpeg

Indiana state Representative Phillip Hinkle, a man whose congressional achievements have included voting against gay marriage and forcing the state to offer an "In God We Trust" license plate, has been accused of hiring a male prostitute through Craigslist.

Emails shared with The Indianapolis Star suggest that Hinkle offered a young male (with the I-shit-you-not name of Kameryn Gibson) posting on Craigslist in search of "a sugga daddy" $80 plus tip to spend time with him Saturday night at a Marriott.

The emails, sent from Hinkle's publicly listed personal address (really? come on), humbly request "a couple hours of your time tonight," in exchange for cash up front and a tip of $50 or $60 "for a really good time."

Kamryn (I'm going to take every opportunity I can to use that name) told The Star that he met with Hinkle, but attempted to leave after finding out that he was a state lawmaker (shockingly, the rent boy was the voice of propriety in this situation), at which point Hinkle "... told him he could not leave, grabbed him in the rear, exposed himself to the young man and then later gave him an iPad, BlackBerry cellphone and $100 cash to keep quiet."

Hinkle's statement to The Star? "Representative Hinkle is aware of the inquiries by The Indianapolis Star and we are investigating the matter at this time. We request that everyone respect the privacy of the family at this time."

Apparently Kameryn's sister Megan picked him up after he backed out of the deal, and at one point received a call to Hinkle's BlackBerry from his wife. Megan, nothing if not honest, told the woman, "Your husband is gay." This exchange was followed by a series of calls from various family members demanding proof.

After eventually showing Hinkle's daughter the emails, Megan says she got another call from Hinkle's wife, this time offering her and Kameryn $10,000 to stay quiet about the night's events.

The last call she took that night was from Hinkle's Mariott room, and it was the politician himself on the line. Megan told him that she'd just outed him to his wife and family, at which point
he responded with probably the most truthful statement of his entire political career: "You just ruined me."