• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy: I no longer worship Tony Tan as my idol

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Gone Case - TT DieHard Fan Abandons Him.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
To: ALL <NOBR></NOBR>(1 of 17)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
[h=2]Amy: I no longer worship Tony Tan as my idol[/h]
guiltys.png
I am terribly distressed to see the irrefutable, mounting evidence growing daily against my idol Dr Tony Tan. I had made up my mind to vote for him for some time already.

When TRE first broke the news on Dr Patrick Tan’s deferment of his NS obligation for 13 years, I naturally refused to believe it. I had assumed that given TRE’s penchant for PAP bashing, this was another mischievous attempt to discredit a honorable man.
However, as TOC, Yahoo News, etc start all weighing in, I knew something was amiss. Then came the statements from Dr PT, Dr TT, even Mindef itself. But none of the ‘clarifications’ even touch on why a combat fit person was deferred for 13 years. My heart sank. I knew they were guilty and were covering up for abuse of power and granting special favors to the privileged. Worse, even the Ministry of Defense was roped in to abet the cover up.
It shows beyond a shadow of doubt that Tony Tan is a intimate part of the whole PAP machinery.
I shudder to think how craftily deceptive this apparently soft spoken, dignified and courtly man is. He does not need my vote to get elected anyway, as the PAP juggernaut will ensure it. But I will despise the 6 years of his presidential rule.
Amy
http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/0...ounting-evidence-growing-against-dr-tony-tan/

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Options Reply

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>