• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clown rallying on Sunday - same motherhood in different forms

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be damned painful to watch the motherhood rhetorics years after years and the dogs all watched with saliva drooling on the floor. Whatever fart LHL make, to me, are craps that will not swing 40% of the opposing vote over to his dying camp.

In short, predictable, excruciatingly out-of-touch lies.

Any special programmes to chill out on Sunday evening?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must be damned painful to watch the motherhood rhetorics years after years and the dogs all watched with saliva drooling on the floor. Whatever fart LHL make, to me, are craps that will not swing 40% of the opposing vote over to his dying camp.

In short, predictable, excruciatingly out-of-touch lies.

Any special programmes to chill out on Sunday evening?

remember to look out for ORIGINAL goofups such as MEESIAM MAI HUM cos when mediacorspe repeat it, such goofups shall be censored. u dun call him the clown in pink for nothing so keep your watchful eyes wide opened.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
predictably, he would be wearing the long sleeved rust-colored batik or the pink shirt. whichever he's wearing, sure can see his pointy mi mis. :p by the way, observe his globulus drools at the corners of his lips.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will talk cock as usual... main topics will be the economy, the integration of foreigners into our society, skills upgrading and blah blah blah.... He'll tell us to be United as One people, preaching to us of the Singapore Spirit... of course there'll be some humourless jokes being spouted by Pinky to lighten the mood of the audience filled with those por lumpars and Union Cunts..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will he drag out another F.Trash to praise this year? Last hear a PRC driver was used as bait for his unpopular immigration policies.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only local tv channel that can seen from my home TVs is the okto aka kiddies channel. other than that, it will be history/discovery/BBC knowledge mainly. In other word, i wont bother what pinkie will say the coming sunday.