• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

warning: many mentally unstable here in this forum!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I find Leetahbar quite alright. He should have his rights to post his opinions and stories. I don't know why Scroobal and others are accusing him of trying to destroy the forum. I see that's those who stalked LTB were the ones trying to destroy the forum with bold vulgarities and big obscene pictures, repeatedly and disgustingly.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u explain how a thread with the title "warning: many mentally unstable here in this forum!" is not considered a trolling thread?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u explain how a thread with the title "warning: many mentally unstable here in this forum!" is not considered a trolling thread?

I agree with that. I also feel many here are mentally unstable. It doesn't mean all here are mentally unstable. There's nothing personal or malicious. It's just fair warning to those unaware.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brutus !

uzismg_b.jpg

I vote for Brutus ? No, he's right ! Go and get an Uzi !

Caesar: Doth not Brutus bootless kneel?
Casca: Speak, hands, for me! [They stab Caesar.]
Caesar: Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar! [Dies.]
Cinna: Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after Sam slayed the monkey. I really have to carry Sam's balls here. His 杀一警百 really works wonder :biggrin:

No word from you? Why??? No balls to explain? :biggrin: I don't like sissys and i also don't like those who bite the hand that feeds. Since you have begged for points then you must be a man to accept zap(s).

I recognize your nick from the sex forum and from your old siggy that you are a senior samster from the sex forum and as a newbie in this forum with 10 points, i had used OA characters to upped you anonymously. But that's what i usually do to visiting samsters from the sex forum. Since i have upped your points 3x anonymously, it would be strange for me to zap you here so zapping your sex forum nick should be alright i guess. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No word from you? Why??? No balls to explain? :biggrin: I don't like sissys and i also don't like those who bite the hand that feeds. Since you have begged for points then you must be a man to accept zap(s).

I recognize your nick from the sex forum and from your old siggy that you are a senior samster from the sex forum and as a newbie in this forum with 10 points, i had used OA characters to upped you anonymously. But that's what i usually do to visiting samsters from the sex forum. Since i have upped your points 3x anonymously, it would be strange for me to zap you here so zapping your sex forum nick should be alright i guess. :biggrin:

Alamak brother, dinner time lah. You cannot expect me to be checking this forum 24/7? :biggrin:. Anyway, I was referring to SIFU. His avatar was a monkey.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak brother, dinner time lah. You cannot expect me to be checking this forum 24/7? :biggrin:. Anyway, I was referring to SIFU. His avatar was a monkey.

After SIFU is gone those that he zapped are back eg. White Light. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Actually, I really don't know who is after whose blood here or who belongs to which clique. If I had unknowingly offended people here by commenting on certain forummers, then I apologise. Regarding SIFU, I had no issue with him and neither do I side him. I'm neutral to everyone here. There is only 1 wimp that I do not like here only and you should know who :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bro, if you have the time, please give newbies like me a quick history of this forum, especially the public enemies of this forum so that I can be more careful when I post or reply. Thanks in advance.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, if you have the time, please give newbies like me a quick history of this forum, especially the public enemies of this forum so that I can be more careful when I post or reply. Thanks in advance.

Quick history will still take up a long essay. You can dig into scroolbal's postings or there are 2781 pages of threads in this section to keep you occupied. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Quick history will still take up a long essay. You can dig into scroolbal's postings or there are 2781 pages of threads in this section to keep you occupied. :biggrin:

Ok Sir, now may I go and shower? My LJ wanna grow mushroom liao! :biggrin:

Actually hor, talk to you also dangerous. Later your best friend will say I am your clone and then target me. Really PAI MIA lah!!!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok Sir, now may I go and shower? My LJ wanna grow mushroom liao! :biggrin:

Actually hor, talk to you also dangerous. Later your best friend will say I am your clone and then target me. Really PAI MIA lah!!!

My clone :eek:

But my clones are keeping low profile and don't TCSS here. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing happen by chance. Sifu termination is timed to perfection by the forum host. Once he is gone pap people like sense, white light come out to play. This is all in collaboration with the coming presidential election. The lesser pap bashed here, the more exposure Tony tan can get.

Smoke screen you mean. About two months ago when i looked into my crystal ball i saw TT in it so all those online discussions are just wayang and smoke screen to make them looked fair. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I find Leetahbar quite alright. He should have his rights to post his opinions and stories. I don't know why Scroobal and others are accusing him of trying to destroy the forum. I see that's those who stalked LTB were the ones trying to destroy the forum with bold vulgarities and big obscene pictures, repeatedly and disgustingly.

appreciate u knew that.

u see the funny thing here. there is IGNORE KEY. if the mentally unstable still don't understand that, let me briefly explain. it means u don't like someone's postings especially me, u click and put me on the IGORE mode.

strangely such unstable minds cannot decide to do that. they wanna know what is my posting, wanna read, wanna slime and then start complaining, infracting and even banning. if those aren't mentally unstable, then what are they? losers and cowards in the highest level?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I really don't know who is after whose blood here or who belongs to which clique. If I had unknowingly offended people here by commenting on certain forummers, then I apologise. Regarding SIFU, I had no issue with him and neither do I side him. I'm neutral to everyone here. There is only 1 wimp that I do not like here only and you should know who :biggrin:

this forum is dominated by free speech and human rights SDP IB. 'they have all the rights; those who don't agree with them don't. get the picture here?

SDP IB has already infiltrated TOC which has now turned into another SDP's propaganda vehicle.