• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat this Dutch arsehole is saying is if he takes a big paycut, dun expect 100% commitment,period. When Utd first showed interest in him, he told the media that he had absolutely no intention of leaving Inter but when he learnt that Moratti was willing to let him go, well wily Schneiderthot he should push United to the wall with wage and other personal demands they are unlikely to agree. In short United was never in the frame in the first place and SAF was right to walk away. I hope SAF never returns for this bastard even if he offers his services for free.:mad:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we really need someone...if its not Snejider, then someone else.

despite what is being said by SAF....cleverly and anderson are still not there yet.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man Utd are short of defenders.
Now only Jones, Smalling, Evans, Fabio are fit, Evra back next week.
May have to buy.

Richie De Laet who doesn't look like a Man Utd player is on loan at Norwich.
Next in line are 2 youngsters, Oliver Gill son of Chairman David Gill and Reece Brown, brother of Wes.

I dun think De laet can make it.The same goes for Gill. If the father has any football sense, Gill junior should cut his teeth in a lower division club. I think the players that are likely to rise are Morrison, Pogba and Keane. They were all very impressive in the junior team that won the FA Cup last season. Pogba is a big teenager with no pace and he can be abit lazy when it comes to chasing down the ball but his vision and distribution is excellent for someone so young.
I have to confess I have not seen Reece Brown played and the junior defenders didn't quite impress. Maybe only one will make it to the senior rank but I can't remember his name off hand.

I believe United still needs a midfielder and I wouldn't pin my hopes on Anderson playing more than 20 games. He's 2 for 2 so far.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
MATCH DAY 2

Man Utd 0:3/4 Tottenham

Man Utd to clear handicap. CS 3-1. 3-2

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No offence, but I love seeing Barca and Real players fighting each other, hahaha

[video=youtube;IPghV2qpeiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPghV2qpeiU[/video]

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murcelo should be fine a years' wages and ban 10 matches for that tackle on Fabregasc. REAL must really feel like sore losers for the upteenth time. They fixed their managerial problems and acquired some of the best players. Another conspiracy theory?

Methinks Man U is the team to do the job of humbling Barca. In the meantime REAL fans should just relax and sit back.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Murcelo should be fine a years' wages and ban 10 matches for that tackle on Fabregasc. REAL must really feel like sore losers for the upteenth time. They fixed their managerial problems and acquired some of the best players. Another conspiracy theory?

Methinks Man U is the team to do the job of humbling Barca. In the meantime REAL fans should just relax and sit back.
I dunno why Real players become like that, too egoistic, maybe inherited from Jose and that Peacock, that Peacock is shits, pui!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I dunno why Real players become like that, too egoistic, maybe inherited from Jose and that Peacock, that Peacock is shits, pui!!!

It's the same everywhere brother. When they cannot win, they resort to bullying and playing gangster. Think about SBF :biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
REAL have defensive midfielders in their ranks but I dun know why they were not able to shackle the trio of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi whenever this fixture comes up? You have to be a very good counter attacking team to beat Barca.

Like that part where Jose eye poke the opponent. Oh no, here we go again.......

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

man u to humble barca, i hope you aren't holding ur breath bro.

not with this current squad.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the same everywhere brother. When they cannot win, they resort to bullying and playing gangster. Think about SBF :biggrin:

Real needs an excuse every time they lose.Seriously, their jobs are on the line. I am not surprise to read that Valdano took a dig at Jose for his unsportingbehavior. Tsk,tsk.....fights are just not confined on the field but also off it.
If Jose does not pick any silverware this season, he will be canned for sure.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
man u to humble barca, i hope you aren't holding ur breath bro.

not with this current squad.

I agree. This current united squad needs at least 3 more experienced players to challenge barca. 2 midfielders, 1 to split open the defence and 1 enforcer to stop the attacks. The last one will be a good forward. Man Utd is depending too heavily on Rooney.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reports from post Man U 3-0 thumping of Tottenham...heap praises on Cleverly...

I have reservations regarding Cleverly...if we are serious in beating Barca and reign Europe...cleverly is not ahem...clever enough. But here, it mentioned that from his performance against Tottenham, he has shades of 4 great Man U players:

-he could pass the ball like Scholes
-he could bend it like Beckham (the goal by Welbeck that he created)
-his on pitch passion have shades of Roy Keane.
-his lifestyle outside the pitch reminds us of Giggs - whatever that means. Flamboyant?

"從基華利回歸後到目前為止的表現來看,他非常適應紅魔的節奏。球員在場上的傳球大局觀,有點當年史高斯的味道;在場上的激情酷似爆發時的堅尼;那一腳出人意料的七旋斬有著當年碧咸的影子;而他在場外放蕩的生活作風則直追無論是年輕還是上了歲數的傑斯……三冠王時期曼聯的中場線,在這個22歲年輕人的身上杜度少少的都有一定體現。"

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manchester United 3 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Man United won 3-0 against one of the top 6 teams in the league
with only two players from the team that started the Champions League final (Evra and Rooney).
This shows Sir Alex has once again built
a young strong squad for the new season.
As i championed in this forum,
Title 20 could be on its way
to the Theatre of Dreams come next May.
Next week will be that much sweeter
when young Man Utd whipped Wanker's pathetic forever young Arsewipe.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

United use logic to sign DHL

23 August 2011

12427255870.jpg

Manchester United have confirmed a new commercial deal with logistics company DHL, who are the club's new training kit sponsor.

The lucrative move will earn the English Premier League champions 40 million pounds over a four-year contract, with United set to show DHL branding during training sessions outside of European games.

In addition, United have announced a three-year partnership with Beeline, Vietnam's leading mobile telecommunications company, which will see their content distributed across the Asian country, as well as Cambodia and Laos.

"Manchester United has always been at the forefront of the game off the pitch as well on it and this partnership is another example of that," Sir Alex Ferguson said on Monday.

"Everyone knows about the passion of our fans in that part of the world and this deal makes it a lot easier for us to keep in touch with them."

The news follows reports that the club could be placed on the Singapore Stock Exchange in order to boost revenue.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Welbeck form gives Fergie selection headache

23 August 2011

12427255930.jpg
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson admits Danny Welbeck has given him 'a real problem' after starring against Tottenham. The young striker opened the scoring for the champions, before setting up Anderson for the second with Wayne Rooney completing the scoring as the Red Devils made it two wins from their opening two games.

Speaking after the game, the Scot was full of praise for his young striker, who he feels has matured after spending last season on loan at Sunderland. "He (Welbeck) has always had a great ability, but he’s made slow progress," Ferguson told Sky Sports. "When he was growing up he had knee problems and there was always a situation when we were going to have to wait for him."

"When he went to Sunderland I felt that’s when he became a man, he grew up, he’s still only 20 years old, the lad, he’s got a great future, the lad." "I think he’s different, he’s a big rangy, long legged boy, he can gallop really quickly, once he gets going he’s quick, he’s a good footballer and he’s got a great attitude when he loses the ball."

The game also marked the return from injury of Javier Hernandez, who appeared as a second half substitute, and Ferguson admitted that Welbeck’s performance had given him a section headache. "You have to utilise your team the best you can," Feguson said. "The horrible part for me now, is with Chicharito back, what do we do? It’s going to be a real problem for me."

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp was disappointed his side capitulated to a 3-0 defeat after keeping Untied scoreless for more than an hour. "There was a chance to get something out of the game. 70 minutes or whenever they scored there was nothing in it," Redknapp said. "We opened up a bit and suddenly we sort of went out of the game badly. There was nothing in the game was there until they scored their first goal."

Redknapp also remains confident unsettled midfielder Luka Modric will remain at White Hart Lane, despite the Croatian being left out of the team which travelled to Old Trafford. "I'm sure he will stay, the chairman has made his mind up," Redknapp added. "There's no point selling the lad in the window and I can't replace him." "Certainly, he's not been in the right frame of mind. But we can't go on like that, we've got to get him playing."

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
reports from post Man U 3-0 thumping of Tottenham...heap praises on Cleverly...

I have reservations regarding Cleverly...if we are serious in beating Barca and reign Europe...cleverly is not ahem...clever enough. But here, it mentioned that from his performance against Tottenham, he has shades of 4 great Man U players:

-his lifestyle outside the pitch reminds us of Giggs - whatever that means. Flamboyant?
Oh no. He's been screwing the brother's wife?:eek:

Seriously,he's young,lively and forward looking. His positioning and passing was quite good.If he keeps his feet on the ground, I reckon he'll improve and be a great asset to the team. Like Welbeck, he has responded really well to the opportunity given.
I thot the player that excelled last night was Anderson. He's flying from the word go and he's 3 for 3.:biggrin: