• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

Lewandowski

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Van Persie offered wage parity with Rooney

r-vp_2304303g.jpg

Manchester United's willingness to match the £220,000-a week-wages earned by Rooney puts club in pole position to land Dutch striker.

Lucas Moura snubs United to sign for PSG

moura1_2304314g.jpg

Brazil star will remain with national side until January before linking up with PSG on four-and-a-half-year deal.

Crouch: Owen should join Stoke

peter-crouch_2303631g.jpg

Striker Peter Crouch has told Michael Owen he should join Stoke City if he wants to enjoy playing regular football again.

United's famous No 7 shirt to be worn by Valencia
Antonio Valencia inherits the Manchester United shirt formerly worn by Owen, Ronaldo, Beckham and Best.

jw5

Loyal
United's famous No 7 shirt to be worn by Valencia
Antonio Valencia inherits the Manchester United shirt formerly worn by Owen, Ronaldo, Beckham and Best.

That's only because Kagawa rejected it and took No 26 instead. :wink:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man City has kept a low profile so far. I suspect they will put in a 'mega' bid for RVP soon but whether Arse would accept it remains to be seen.

It's sad to hear Lucas moving to PSG in January. I wonder if this is another ploy by Santos and the agents to force United to cough up the money reported to be around 30 million pounds. They should just bid for Jovetic and Baines if others are less willing to join the club.

jw5

Loyal
Looks like old fart is now waiting to see if he can get his only transfer target left of the summer - RVP at 20 million pounds.
That's just great, it will be like buying other premier league players at a premium, Berbatov, Ferdinand and Rooney at 30 million, Carrick, Jones and Young at close to 20 million. Great bit of scouting, analysis and assessment of worldwide players by the great man and his scouting team. :rolleyes:
Surely other than Lucas Moura and Eden Hazard, they can look for other good and promising players elsewhere.
Look at what Wenger has done, he brought in Podolski from Germany, Giroud from France, Cazorla from Spain, all top international players, during this transfer window, and none costing more than 20 million each.
Maybe he should appoint me as his chief scout, I'll advise him to buy Torres from Chelsea for 60 milllion and Gerrard from Liverpool for 30 million. :rolleyes: