• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eric Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Massimo Taibi.

the list is quite long though LOL..

Prunier, Jodi Cryuff, David Bellion, Bosnich, Forlan (but for whatever reason, he bloom in Spain), and Berbatov is borderline...top scorer last season but not being played this season.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the list is quite long though LOL..
Prunier, Jodi Cryuff, David Bellion, Bosnich, Forlan (but for whatever reason, he bloom in Spain).
For want of 4 letter word: DUDS.

Who can forget Forlan missing out on his boot laces on field. Bosnich couldn't kick ball far out. :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the way the game is poised, QPR wants at least a point for safety whereas Man C knows a victory will secure the EPL crown.

in such circumstances, assuming QPR defend like crazy and Man C secure a draw.

that leaves Man U needing a win, away to Sunderland.

lest we all forget, Sunderland is helmed by Martin O Neil, who defeat Man C, Arsenal at home.

I am not optimistic that Man U can secure a win. More likely a draw which hand the BPL crown to Man C.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so after 90min of emotional roller coaster, man U lost the trophy, much of their own doings. Think this is the third time they did not climax after seeming having their dick inside the prom queen (BPL title).

so, after the dust has settled, the emo quieten, will Fergie please count the costs of his stubborn decision not to sign Sneijder pre-season? The cost of Vidic's injury & the obvious blindness to the defensive immaturity of this young back four.

Ferdinand surely shld get the pink slip - he has already fed up with Fabio, his brother Rafael should also be on the apprenticeship for one more season before placing him on first team lineup.

Pray for better fitness for Smalling to prove he is no Weakling. Carrick, Anderson, Berbatov should head to the exits. I would like very much to see more of Owen nxt season - given Fergie's previous success with evergreens.

And 2012/2013 - i feel, ought to be the last for Fergie - but 20th trophy i worry will remain elusive - Man C will build on current's winning & growing in arrogance. With funds seemingly as bleak as England's chance of winning Euro 2012, we will be poor cousins again.

And this will open the door for Mourniho to return to BPL.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so after 90min of emotional roller coaster, man U lost the trophy, much of their own doings. Think this is the third time they did not climax after seeming having their dick inside the prom queen (BPL title).
Haha, good dig ..not unlike sucking thumb:p We shdn't let others decide on our own destiny. And drama mama was cruel lady luck dealing both ends (saw MC fans in tears within last hour).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And this will open the door for Mourniho to return to BPL.

Mourinho won't want to manage Manure Utd. He won't want to degrade himself that way.

The Special One would rather go back to Chelsea.

But first, he is going to win the Champions League at least once with Real Madrid.

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

169889_thumb.jpg

Manchester United's Giggs named best player in Premier League history
The Welsh veteran has been ever present since the top-flight's rebranding in 1992 and has earnt a whole host of accolades during his illustrous career

139613_thumb.jpg

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson named best manager of Premier League's 20 seasons
Manchester United chief Sir Alex Ferguson picks up the award for the best manager of the Premier League's past 20 seasons having won the domestic title on 12 occasions

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hor say, Fergie backstab Ferdinand and he is out of the Euro squad.

is he doing it on sly to keep him fresh for the new season or hinting that his time is up at OT? I certainly hope its the later.

Bye Ferdinand, the once most expensive defender in the EPL (and prolly the world - correct me if i am wrong)

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hodgson did the right thing by dropping Ferdinand as his form has been sliding over the past few seasons. Moreover i dun thing it will be in England's best interest with Terry playing alongside Ferdinand especially after the racial slur incident with the latter's brudder.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is he doing it on sly to keep him fresh for the new season or hinting that his time is up at OT? I certainly hope its the later. Bye Ferdinand, the once most expensive defender in the EPL (and prolly the world - correct me if i am wrong)
Ferdinand bloke is past his shelf life liao. Remember his "excuse" of forgetting his medical some seasons back? Bring back that combative Vidic fellow!

jw5

Loyal
Ferdinand bloke is past his shelf life liao. Remember his "excuse" of forgetting his medical some seasons back? Bring back that combative Vidic fellow!

It wasn't just a medical, it was a drugs test. That's why he was banned for 8 months.

Don't think Fergie will strengthen the defence for next season, he needs to but he won't.
He may try to sign players like Kagawa and Lewandowski.
I suggest he exchanges Berbatov, Anderson and Ferdinand for Lewandowski, Kagawa and Hummels, hahaha..................

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It wasn't just a medical, it was a drugs test. That's why he was banned for 8 months.

Don't think Fergie will strengthen the defence for next season, he needs to but he won't.
He may try to sign players like Kagawa and Lewandowski.
I suggest he exchanges Berbatov, Anderson and Ferdinand for Lewandowski, Kagawa and Hummels, hahaha..................

looks like kagawa deal is done and dusted? He is the 'Sneidjer' that Fergie should have signed?

how about gaitan? I thot there were rumors swirling about him?

perhaps centre-backs he is fine - Smalling, Jones, Vidic, Evans -fuck Evans, he ought to be booted out together with Ferdinand.

So, what about the problematic fullbacks position? Evra is not as reliable - ok, he would plunge Fryers in there.

Right back? Rafael is hot headed, and can act rashly more often than not. Smalling is gonna divide his time between CB and RB?

Wingers - Valencia is good. Young would prolly stay. Now that leaves Nani in precarious position. Blowing hot & cold, and so many seasons liao, ought to be sufficient time to prove himself right? Maybe should off load him for some money.

With Kagawa coming, end of road for Ji Sung?

And what about Carrick ? Fergie had said he don't need a DM? Is he sure?

Berbatov is going - for sure. Owen might stick around for another season - in any case, he is cheap. So,Fergie need one more striker? I think he might be fed up with Macheda liao. Otherwise, Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez, Owen seems not bad... but oddly, it doesn't sound as sharp....if Man C gets Van Persie...its curtains down...Van Pussy & Aguero.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, me thinks he's looking for a central defender. I dun know who he intends to replace but judging from the number of goals they have conceded this season, I think old fart will just do that if CL is one of his priorities.

There is also rumour that he's looking for a left back as cover for Evra. I dun expect Fergie to bring in any big names and I reckon most of the imports will be tier two types. He'll probably stretch his limited budget as much as he possibly can. The present squad lacks depth and one look at the bench, you'll know we can't possibly compete in all competition.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, me thinks he's looking for a central defender. I dun know who he intends to replace but judging from the number of goals they have conceded this season, I think old fart will just do that if CL is one of his priorities.

There is also rumour that he's looking for a left back as cover for Evra. I dun expect Fergie to bring in any big names and I reckon most of the imports will be tier two types. He'll probably stretch his limited budget as much as he possibly can. The present squad lacks depth and one look at the bench, you'll know we can't possibly compete in all competition.

if so, that's certainly good news to hear. Cannot wait to see the back of Ferdinand - all puns intended.

he already sold Richie De Laat, not unless he thrust the young Swiss he nipped from Man C onto the bench? feasible? LOL...

LB, i think Fryers would see more action. I worry for RB. No clear candidate for that position.

jw5

Loyal
looks like kagawa deal is done and dusted? He is the 'Sneidjer' that Fergie should have signed?

Kagawa has been claiming that he has met Fergie and will join Man Utd. Probably done deal.
Lewandowski could be interesting, as he will be another goal scorer.
Imo, they need another strong defender or 2, perhaps 2 who can play both centre back and full back.
Smalling and Jones still inexperienced, Ferdinand unreliable, Evans has improved, but still a backup.
Evra and Rafael were poor defensively the whole season.

jw5

Loyal

If so, Mats Hummels from Dortmund would be my choice.
Currently the best defender in Germany and even takes penalties for Dortmund.

The rumour is that he is eyeing Leighton Baines as Evra's replacement.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kagawa has been claiming that he has met Fergie and will join Man Utd. Probably done deal.
Lewandowski could be interesting, as he will be another goal scorer.
Imo, they need another strong defender or 2, perhaps 2 who can play both centre back and full back.
Smalling and Jones still inexperienced, Ferdinand unreliable, Evans has improved, but still a backup.
Evra and Rafael were poor defensively the whole season.

while they are raiding Dortmund, why don't grab Gotze as well? And looking at their squad - subotic...good o steady defender...grab him as well...in one swoop transplant the core of Dortmund to Man U.