• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cancer prevention and strategy for cure

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Found this recently: "Canadian researchers found a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It is a simple technique using very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders. So, there is no concern of side effects or about their long term effects.

This drug doesn't require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human's cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, why the major drug companies are not involved? Or the Media interested in this find?

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA on the other hand doesn't rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The side effect of this is it also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can't be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn't break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, without a patent they can't make money, like they are doing now with their AIDS Patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won't develop this, the article says other independent laboratories should start producing this drug and do more research to confirm all the above findings and produce drugs. All the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the Universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer.
http://www.dca.med.ualberta.ca/Home/index.cfm

Also : KnockoutSuzanne.jpg
http://www.suzannesomers.com/knockout/

Last edited:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I wonder how the hell some old folks lived into their 80s and 90s..:confused: A few of them are long time smokers and indulge in the occasional tipple...:eek: But yet these old folks have not been struck with cancer or any other life threatening disease... Do good genes and careful diet play a big part in all this..??? :confused: In fact I had seen my old boss being crippled with bone cancer when he was in his 40s.. He was a staunch vegetarian, a non smoker, and only an occasional drinker.. Sadly He died a few years ago after a short battle with his illness...

Ya, my dad passed away at ripe old age of 91 and he had always been healthy. My mum's 94 and still kicking. U're rite, sometimes it's in the genes. Having said tat, I must also add that today's lifestyle is completely different fm days old. When we eat chicken, we're not just eating the chicken but also all the hormones, antibiotics, etc tat comes with it. Even eating vegetables is not a clean package, it comes wth pesticides. Coupled with bad diet, there's pollution to deal with. The new water u drink is also toxin laden. Ideally, we shld eat organic food. Of cos, there's the cost consideration. Personally, I tink careful diet can minimise the chances of being struck not forgetting good quality sleep and a stress-free lifestyle

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say eating and drinking anything and everything in moderation is the key. When one start eating only certain foods all the time like chicken or burgers, is inviting health problems.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another healthy tip is to drink two full glasses of water with a dash of lemon the first thing you wake up in the morning followed by strehting exercise and 500 squats . Best for health and pistol binya lah joe !!:smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another healthy tip is to drink two full glasses of water with a dash of lemon the first thing you wake up in the morning followed by strehting exercise and 500 squats . Best for health and pistol binya lah joe !!:smile:

Old man, best healthy tip for you is liquid diet with Chivas dan Heineken all the way!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Found this recently: "Canadian researchers found a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It is a simple technique using very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders. So, there is no concern of side effects or about their long term effects.

This drug doesn't require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human's cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, why the major drug companies are not involved? Or the Media interested in this find?

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA on the other hand doesn't rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The side effect of this is it also reactivates a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can't be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn't break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, without a patent they can't make money, like they are doing now with their AIDS Patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won't develop this, the article says other independent laboratories should start producing this drug and do more research to confirm all the above findings and produce drugs. All the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the Universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer.
http://www.dca.med.ualberta.ca/Home/index.cfm

Also :View attachment 2033
http://www.suzannesomers.com/knockout/

Thanks for this wonderful article. I will forward it to my friends whose parents have cancer.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Johnny333,

if i remember correctly you wrote about doing EDTA chelation in JB.

i also kena heart disease (blocked vessels).

can you give me name of the hospital , the estimated cost , and contact please.
and how to get there.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
practise Guo Lin qigong for sure cure - goto Botanic Gardens in the morning to see them doing it - simple walking with swaying of arms n feet & head turning.....................

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Third stage cancer how? Can qigong help or not?:(

But qigong serves to strengthen the body, thats all I know. Majong keeps the mind active.

practise Guo Lin qigong for sure cure - goto Botanic Gardens in the morning to see them doing it - simple walking with swaying of arms n feet & head turning.....................

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi Johnny333,

if i remember correctly you wrote about doing EDTA chelation in JB.

i also kena heart disease (blocked vessels).

can you give me name of the hospital , the estimated cost , and contact please.
and how to get there.

Chelation also helps with cancer as it detoxes heavy metals from the body.

If you got blocked vessels I suggest 2 treatments you can look at in this clinic in JB:

1) IV chealtion
2) EECP Treatment

If you can afford I suggest you do both chelation & EECP. Guarantee you will feel better.
Putting a stent in Spore will cost about SIN$3,000 each + 1 night hospital stay. It may also cost complications if you are allergic to the dye or they burst a vessel:( There is no guarantee that stenting will last, unless you also watch your diet.

IV Chelation takes 3 hours per session. One session costs about RM$360-$380.

EECP will help will help poor circulation & some believe build new blood vessels. If you decide to do EECP must budget for 35 hours, this is what the studies found to be effective. The cost for 2 X hourly sessions is RM$350. To reach 35 hours, you can do a maximum of 2 hours per day with a rest of 1 hour between the sessions.

I recommend doing chelation & EECP at the same time. EECP helps distribute the chelation solution throughout the body. Since you will sitting for 3 hours for a chelation treatment, you might as well lie down for EECP treatment:smile:

The address is:
Impian Emas Medical Centre
No. 40, 42, & 44 Jalan Impian Emas 7
Taman Impian Emas
Skudai, Johore

When you begin treatment they'll probably want to do a blood test, blood pressure, etc to get a baseline. You should plan on fasting before you visit the clinic e.g. 12 hours, so that the blood test is accurate. You should also ask them to test your hormone levels. These tests costs extra $$$ but if you got health problems you'll want to know if you need to boost your hormones levels.

If you are taking a cab from City Square Mall it will cost about RM$18 to RM$20.
When you are finished for the day just ask the receptionist to call for a taxi & it should cost RM$19 to RM$21 to get back to City Square mall.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If taxi driver is not familiar with the clinics location, just tell him it's on the same road as College Selatan.

However it is about 500m to 1000m further down the same road. You'll see a group of shop houses: restaurants, car servicing, convenience stores. You'll see the clinics sign from this same road.

The front door is always locked & you have to push the doorbell & the receptionist will unlock the door:smile:

Their telephone number: 07-5566 445

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go to cancertutor.com...........................cut out all meat.................

try to eat and drink alkaline foods/drinks......................also oxygenated water.................

and the killer........................buy foodgrade hydrogen peroxide.......................

cancer can't survive in a alkaline and oxygen-rich environment..........................

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say eating and drinking anything and everything in moderation is the key. When one start eating only certain foods all the time like chicken or burgers, is inviting health problems.

Even if you practise moderation you have to read the food labels to find out what foods to avoid. I can tell you that all processed foods have stuff that will damage your health, eventually. :(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If taxi driver is not familiar with the clinics location, just tell him it's on the same road as College Selatan.

However it is about 500m to 1000m further down the same road. You'll see a group of shop houses: restaurants, car servicing, convenience stores. You'll see the clinics sign from this same road.

The front door is always locked & you have to push the doorbell & the receptionist will unlock the door:smile:

Their telephone number: 07-5566 445

Forgot to mention that they close on Fridays but are opened the rest of the week. Opened from 9am to 5pm.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi Johnny333

thanks for the info.

Your welcome.

When it get closer to the Hari Raya holidays expect them to close for a week as it's something like their Chinese New Year. They won't actually shutdown but one of the key doctors is likely to want to go home to his home town in KL

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks Johnnybro for the in-depth tips n pointers! Prevention is obviously better than cure...