• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cancer prevention and strategy for cure

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone e-mailed me this short article. Don't know how true and effective. But worth giving a try, no harm.

"YOU NEED NOT DIE FROM CANCER - CURE IS HERE

Let's REMEMBER to take FRESH FRUITS EVERYDAY and on an EMPTY STOMACH!

WHY DIE FROM CANCER

Cancer Treatment:
ALWAYS EAT FRESH FRUIT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH,

Scroll down, the picture is open

An highly interesting article.

Dr Stephen Mak told that he treats terminal cancer patients in an "un-orthodox" way, and many patients recovered. He explained, that before he uses solar energy to clear the illnesses of his patients, he believes on natural healing in the body against illnesses.

See the article below

-----------------------------------------------
Dear Shereen,

Thanks for the email on fruits and juices. It's one of the strategies to heal cancer. Lately, my success rate in curing cancer is about 80%. Cancer patients shouldn't die. The cure for cancer has already been found, whether you believe it or not.

I am sorry for the hundreds of cancer patients who die under the conventional treatments. Very few live for 5 years under conventional treatments, and most live for only about 2 to 3 years... The conventional treatments don't make any difference, because most cancer patients also live for about 2 to 3 years without any treatment. It is difficult to cure cancer patients who've undergone chemo and radiotherapy, as their cells are toxic and weak. When there is a relapse, the cancer spreads very fast, as the resistance is poor.

Thanks, and God bless.
Dr Stephen Mak

EATING FRESH FRUITS

This is very informative!

We all think eating fruit means just buying fruit, cutting it up and popping it into our mouths. It's not that easy. It's important to know how and when to eat fruit.

What's the correct way to eat fruit?

IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUIT AFTER A MEAL! FRUIT SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTYSTOMACH.

Eating fruit like that plays a major role in detoxifying your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities..

FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD.
Let's say you eat two slices of bread, then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it's prevented from doing so.

In the meantime, the whole meal rots and ferments, and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach, and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.

Eat your fruit on an empty stomach, or before your meal! You've heard people complain: Every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet, etc. This will not happen if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. Fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas. Hence, you bloat!
Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes -all of these will NOT happen if you eat fruit on an empty stomach.

There's no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruit becomes alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruit, you have the Secret of Beauty, Longevity, Health, Energy, Happiness and normal weight.

When you need to drink fruit juice drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans. Don't drink juice that has been heated. Don't eat cooked fruit; you don't get the nutrients at all. You get only the taste... Cooking destroys all of the vitamins.
Eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it. You can go on a 3-day fruit-fast to cleanse your body.. Eat fruit and drink fruit juice for just 3 days, and you will be surprised when your friends say how radiant you look!
KIWI: Tiny but mighty, and a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange!
AN APPLE a day keeps the doctor away? Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C, thereby helping to lower the risk of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.
STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit. Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging free radicals.

EATING 2 - 4 ORANGES oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones, and reduce the risk of colon cancer.
WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. Also a key source of lycopene, the cancer-fighting oxidant. Also found in watermelon: Vitamin C & Potassium..
GUAVA & PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene, good for your eyes..
Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer!
Can u believe this? For those who like to drink cold water, this applies to you. It's nice to have a cold drink after a meal, however, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you've just consumed, which
slows digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer.. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
A serious note about heart attacks.
HEART ATTACK PROCEDURE
Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw. You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. Sixty percent of people who have a heart attack while they're asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Be careful, and be aware. The more we know, the better our chance to survive.

A cardiologist said if everyone who gets this mail sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.
It may even be your own life!"

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Around the Niagara area, there are lots of ginseng farms. I spoke to a farmer who has north American Indian roots and claims his background is of herbalists - he says that Cancer is the revenge of animals.

I believe what he says has a lot of truth. Alas, I am a meat lover. I've been trying to eat less meat since, but it is darn difficult. Looking around, although not immune, vegetarians have far fewer cancer rates than meat eaters.

Cheers!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since birth almost 100% of Singaporeans has been taking in fluoride every day. So what can we expect in our later years of having ingested this chemical all our lives?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My friend...a fine young lady... vegetarian...die of cancer at 23...:( Died 2 mths after diagnosed n confirmed...:(:(

I think stress ish a bigger cause for cancer...so nowadays...i whole fuck day hehehaha eberting oso boh chap...if not den agar agar tio hor...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, stress lowers the body immune system defence. Once immune system down or lowered, all shit will come.

I got a friend died at 43, very health conscious chap. Died of blood cancer within two months also. He felt his body getting warm, went to the doctor, test test kena. At the end, his body and face was bloated. I never had the chance to have that coffee session that we arranged before I flew off.

Everything, see open abit:p

My friend...a fine young lady... vegetarian...die of cancer at 23...:( Died 2 mths after diagnosed n confirmed...:(:(

I think stress ish a bigger cause for cancer...so nowadays...i whole fuck day hehehaha eberting oso boh chap...if not den agar agar tio hor...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the method in the article works, or least for some people.

BTW up you back.

As for the rest of the bros, who up me recently, I will up you back also:smile: Sori I missed it, wasnt look at my points and checking. I just need enough points to post niah.:p

Thanks for the article. Up your point.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dis itself...ish bery stressful...whole day worry bout health...take wat supplement oso no use...

If you read many books & forums, many people are using supplements & organic foods to help them maintain & fight against health problems.

All these illnesses are a result of pollutants in our foods & environments. That's why doing regular detoxing is so important. For those who consider that Spore is a safe place do consider the problems of a high cars population spewing all those toxic fumes, fluoride in the water, construction kicking up all the dust, poor regulation on the foods being imported, etc

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a thought; can the gay bi-cycle rider without bicycle seat create a medical section in this forum:confused: And create sticky threat for common aliments and illness like cancer, dementia, aching joints, common headaches etc? And a section for "others".

Most ppl have some form of health issues, or interest to prevent, or knows someone who has etc.

This would up the traffic for the forum too:p

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you read many books & forums, many people are using supplements & organic foods to help them maintain & fight against health problems.

All these illnesses are a result of pollutants in our foods & environments. That's why doing regular detoxing is so important. For those who consider that Spore is a safe place do consider the problems of a high cars population spewing all those toxic fumes, fluoride in the water, construction kicking up all the dust, poor regulation on the foods being imported, etc

Which cum back 2 de question of...how safe r those so call detoxing supplements...organic foods...dis i agree...most non organic 1 are genetically altered vege n poultry... scientist tell u "no known side effect"...which oso can b interpreted as..."dunno got any side effect onot".... pollutions at dis pt i guess almost impossible 2 reduce...will u not buy de nxt iphone? or ipad? demand ish ever on de rise...labour cost oso on de rise...price mus more or less remain de same...dey...lidat no time 2 worry bout environment lah...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
check this out:

http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/fruit.asp

eating fruit on empty stomach will prevent cancer is bullshit and just as i expected, it is written by some low life worthless sinkie.

i have been a vegetarian and taking b-complex supplements. this year 2011, i never fall sick at all till now. Still as strong as ever to bash worthless sinkies here.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I wonder how the hell some old folks lived into their 80s and 90s..:confused: A few of them are long time smokers and indulge in the occasional tipple...:eek: But yet these old folks have not been struck with cancer or any other life threatening disease... Do good genes and careful diet play a big part in all this..??? :confused: In fact I had seen my old boss being crippled with bone cancer when he was in his 40s.. He was a staunch vegetarian, a non smoker, and only an occasional drinker.. Sadly He died a few years ago after a short battle with his illness...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which cum back 2 de question of...how safe r those so call detoxing supplements...organic foods...dis i agree...most non organic 1 are genetically altered vege n poultry... scientist tell u "no known side effect"...which oso can b interpreted as..."dunno got any side effect onot".... pollutions at dis pt i guess almost impossible 2 reduce...will u not buy de nxt iphone? or ipad? demand ish ever on de rise...labour cost oso on de rise...price mus more or less remain de same...dey...lidat no time 2 worry bout environment lah...

That's why I get All my supplements from the US where they have better quality standards & as far as I know are from organic sources.

People don't realise how dangerous genetically modified plants are. I read that tests on animals showed a higher mortality rate in reproductive rates when these animals were given gm foods:eek:

What I'm saying is that we have to invest time. effort & $$ in our own health from reading food labels, avoiding Chinese produce, using good supplements,..... if not we'll get ill & have no $ to spend on iPhones or iPads:smile: Or worse die prematurely :(

I'm using supplements & lifestyle changes, instead of medication to cope with health problems. The kinds of supplements I'm talking about include non-gm pomegranate, acai, chlorella,..., ubiquinol, plus the usual vitamins, etc, etc

I did have problems when I tried to cut back on what I was taking. So I do know how powerful supplements are:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I wonder how the hell some old folks lived into their 80s and 90s..:confused: A few of them are long time smokers and indulge in the occasional tipple...:eek: But yet these old folks have not been struck with cancer or any other life threatening disease....

These people were brought up eating organic foods. Unfortunately the west introduced genetically modified foods, processed foods, pesticides, hundreds of man made chemicals that is poisoning our environment.

For example just the introduction of the trans fat has caused problems such as obesity, diabetes & heart problems.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people were brought up eating organic foods. Unfortunately the west introduced genetically modified foods, processed foods, pesticides, hundreds of man made chemicals that is poisoning our environment.

For example just the introduction of the trans fat has caused problems such as obesity, diabetes & heart problems.

I drink and smoke too. I agree that modern food can kill you faster than drink and smoke. But what to do? Hard to find healthy food nowadays.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I drink and smoke too. I agree that modern food can kill you faster than drink and smoke. But what to do? Hard to find healthy food nowadays.

Unfortunately it's when you get older that you see all the problems when your system is weaker & you have all that garbage built up over the years up in your body.

You can alleviate the problem by taking more antioxidants. Eat more fruits & veggie, organic if you can afford. Everyone should be talking a good multivitamin & fish oil.