• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jia Lat: I'll RETURN Only When I Need $$$!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - LJW: I'll only be bk to SG 4 competition</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">12:26 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2628.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Li insists table tennis will still come first
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Lin Xinyi
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY TABLE tennis career is still my top priority.
So declared Olympic silver medallist Li Jiawei, even as she prepares to embark on a new phase in her life.
In her first media interview about her impending wedding celebrations, the 27-year-old paddler reiterated her desire to pursue a communications degree at Peking University and start a family.
But nothing will get in her way of playing the sport at the highest level.
Said the world No. 6, who is eyeing a medal at the 2012 Olympics, yesterday: 'As long as I'm still playing the game, my career will remain what's most important. It won't be affected just because I am married.'
In an earlier interview with The Straits Times, Li revealed her desire to have two or three children before turning 35. When asked if she would have at least one child before the London Games, she admitted: 'It could happen.'
But she also gave this assurance: 'I will make sure that the timing is right and that it won't upset my competition schedule.'
If Li enrols at Peking University next year as planned, she will be based in Beijing. But she intends to return to Singapore during competition stints.
If her plan to study there falls through, she will be in Singapore, but will take time out to see her husband, a Beijing businessman whom she married after a whirlwind, six-month romance.
Since getting hitched in the Chinese capital, many media reports surrounding Li have surfaced, including speculation about when and where she will stage her wedding banquet.
But she dismissed them, pointing out: 'I don't have the time to plan for it now. Planning will start only in mid-2009.
'I've never mentioned anything about my wedding before. None of that information came from me.
'This is my wedding, I don't need other people to talk about it on my behalf.'
What she did confirm was that there would be a banquet both in Beijing and Singapore.
'The main one will be in Beijing,' she said. 'The gathering in Singapore will be among close friends.'
As if to underline her commitment, Li trained for some 90 minutes of her own accord yesterday, barely 18 hours after returning from Beijing, where she had spent five weeks competing for her club, Peking University, in the Chinese Table Tennis Super League.
She will don Singapore colours again on Wednesday, when the German Open begins.
Former national paddler Jing Junhong has been tasked with coaching the women's team for that upcoming International Table Tennis Federation Pro Tour event, which will also feature others like Feng Tianwei and Wang Yuegu.
This is believed to be a temporary arrangement, as the Singapore Table Tennis Association continues its search for a new women's team coach following Liu Guodong's decision not to extend his contract beyond the end of this year.
With just two Pro Tour tournaments left before the season-ending Pro Tour Grand Finals, Li is looking to end an eventful year on a high.
After all, this year has seen her meet the man of her dreams, win an Olympic silver medal, and get married. She said: '2008 has been a very significant year for me. Whether it's love or my career, it's been a memorable year - at the moment, the best of my life.'

[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is call advertising and PR. You mean there are pple who are truthful to sincere to sinkieland? You must be joking, even your own citizens left.