• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Suay wants Sinkie companies to strip and take drugs

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tue, Jul 12, 2011
my paper

Swee Say to firms: Emulate Gaga

20110712.092243_biz_swee_say.jpg

By Gwendolyn Ng

COMPANIES in the service industry here should emulate Lady Gaga.

That was the advice Mr Lim Swee Say, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office, had for business owners and industry representatives at an event marking the fifth anniversary of the national service-excellence movement, Go the Extra Mile for Service (Gems).

Though Mr Lim admitted that he knows next to nothing about the 25-year-old popstar, he is impressed by the emotional attachment she inspires in her "little monsters", or fans.

He said: "Somehow, Lady Gaga is able to engage her fans all over the world, not just with her songs... but also with experiences.

Every (company) ought to find a way such that more of you will become like the Lady Gaga of your respective sectors."

To continue developing the service capabilities of companies in Singapore, Mr Lim announced an $84-million boost for the movement over the next five years.

The amount has been set aside by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Spring Singapore, which are part of the Gems Up committee. Gems Up is the second phase of the Gems movement.

The funds will help companies to train staff and embark on projects under Gems' Customer- Centric Initiative, which provides funding assistance to companies for developing service strategies and employee skills upgrading.

More funding is expected to be pumped into the movement later in the year by the Singapore Tourism Board and the Institute of Service Excellence.

At the event, Mr Png Cheong Boon, chief executive of Spring Singapore, also said that they hope to extend their reach to small retailers.

He said many of them do not come on board as they believe they do not have the time or resources to do so.

Gems will be offering simplified solutions for training and consultancy to these small and medium-sized enterprises. Tenants in the same mall can also sign up for the initiative as a group, which will reduce costs.

Mr Lim said: "The gap between the very-good and not-sogood is quite wide... Not because those at the bottom are not good, but rather those at the top are running faster and faster.

"We hope to help those who are running fast to run even faster.

We (also) hope to reach out to the majority."

[email protected]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lady-gaga-muppet-marvelous2.jpg

On being a stripper and loving the human form:

“I have a strong sense of my own sexuality. I love the naked human body and I have huge body confidence.

“I was working in strip clubs when I was 18. Girls from my background weren’t meant to turn into someone like me. I come from a wealthy Italian family, went to a good school. You’re meant to live with Mom and Dad until they die. I went against all I was brought up to be; I moved out of home, wouldn’t take any help from my parents and supported myself with waitressing jobs and stripping.

“My act was pretty wild. I’d wear black leather and dance to Black Sabbath, Guns N’ Roses and Faith No More. Very rock ‘n’ roll.”

On using drugs:

“I don’t like to talk about it too much but there were drugs, serious drugs. I wouldn’t want to inspire other people to do the same.”

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. zorro monkey-faced is farting again.!
2. just like some full arsehole ready to burst.
3. talking cock, betterer still; cock talking!