• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT almost gets beheaded in Jurong. Kite fighting is back?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man gets cut by kite strings
Shin Min Daily News

pc_600x450.jpg

A man was cycling past the Jurong Central Park when his neck and fingers were cut by kite strings.

A man’s neck was gashed by a kite string yesterday at Jurong Central Park.

Zhang Bin, who works at a nearby factory, was cycling past the park at 4.30pm yesterday when he felt “burning pains” on his neck.

He discovered that it was a taut kite line before him that was cutting him bloody. He tried to use his hands to push it away but his fingers were also cut by the line in the strong wind.

He managed to avoid further cuts by jumping off his bike and backing away from the dangerous kite line. He sought help from his colleague who advised him to call the police.

Zhang explains that many people fly large kites at the park every day.

This is not an isolated incident; a woman was also cut by kite strings in the same area last month.

Source: Shin Min Daily News,6 July 2011.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng also kana before as a child - walking home with severe bleeding from neck still dunnoe until people started screaming - eek!:eek:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he had been cycling on a pedestrian walkway, a lesson like this is long due. If he had been on the phone at the same time, injuries requiring inpatient treatment would have been appropriate.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must be cycling on the pedestrain /walk way. If he cycle on the road cush thing will not happen becaise bus/lorry height will be higher than he sit in the bicycle. No I not pity him and he deserve it.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn called those kayu police for fuck, what can they do....I think police will tell him go fly kite..

I agree.. What the fuck can the poodles do..???

Stupid Fucktard Ah Tiong... I dont pity him at all even if his severed head is rolling on the middle of the road..

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had been cycling on a pedestrian walkway, a lesson like this is long due. If he had been on the phone at the same time, injuries requiring inpatient treatment would have been appropriate.

KNNBCCB, thus mother fucking Chee bye ah Tiongs is at their mother Chee bye fucking fault to cycle on the pedestrian pavement. Some one is doing a good deed by killing all of them.